Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

Where Is Your MINYAN? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Your MINYAN? (606 Views)

The Doctrine That Will Change The World For Ever: Where Is Your Minyan? / Division Of Labour: THE MINYAN PLAN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Your MINYAN? by oaroloye(m): 9:00am On Apr 11, 2017
SHALOM!

My name is Olatunde Aroloye, I am a Nigerian Born Again, Full-Gospel Pentecostal Christian, not affiliated with any Organized Church.

My Teachings are my own, and as such do not reflect the agendas of any Oyinbo Christian systems.

In Jewish Tradition, TEN RIGHTEOUS MEN are required to initiate any Spiritual Operation. For instance, if Jews arrived in a new city, the first thing they do is search out the local Synagogue. If no Synagogue is found, they find their way to the river banks out of the city, to pray, weep, and mourn for the city, until there should be ten of them- whereupon, they then rejoiced, that they could now build that their Synagogue.

. GENESIS 18:17-33.

17. And The LORD Said,

"Shall I hide from Abraham
that thing which I do;
18. "Seeing that Abraham
shall surely become
a great and mighty nation,
and all the nations of the Earth
shall be Blessed in him?
19. "For I know him,
that he will command his children
and his household after him,
and they shall keep The Way of The LORD,
to do Justice and Judgment;
that The LORD may bring upon Abraham
that which He hath spoken of him."

20. And The LORD Said,

"Because the Cry
of Sodom and Gomorrah is great,
and because their Sin
is very grievous;
21. "I will go down now,
and see whether
they have done altogether
according to the Cry of it,
which is come unto Me;
and if not, I will know."

22. And the men turned
their faces from thence,
and went toward Sodom:
but Abraham stood yet before The LORD.
23. And Abraham drew near,
and said,

"Wilt thou also destroy
the Righteous with the Wicked?
24. "Peradventure there be
fifty Righteous within the city:
wilt Thou also destroy
and not spare the place
for the fifty Righteous that are therein?
25. "That be far from Thee
to do after this manner,
to slay the Righteous with the Wicked:
and that the Righteous
should be as the Wicked,
that be far from thee:
Shall not the Judge of all the Earth do right?"

26. And The LORD said,

"If I find in Sodom fifty Righteous
within the city, then I will spare
all the place for their sakes."

27. And Abraham answered and said,

"Behold now,
I have taken upon me
to speak unto The Lord,
which am but dust and ashes:
28. "Peradventure there shall lack
five of the fifty Righteous:
wilt thou destroy all the city
for lack of five?"

And He said,

"If I find there forty and five,
I will not destroy it."

29. And he spake unto Him
yet again, and said,

"Peradventure there shall be
forty found there."

And He said,

"I will not do it for forty's sake."

30.And he said unto him,

"Oh let not The Lord be angry,
and I will speak:
Peradventure there shall
thirty be found there."

And He said,

"I will not do it, if I find thirty there."

31. And he said,

"Behold now, I have taken upon me
to speak unto The Lord:
Peradventure there shall be
twenty found there."

And He said,

"I will not destroy it for twenty's sake."

32. And he said,

"Oh let not The Lord be angry,
and I will speak yet but this once:
Peradventure ten shall be found there."

And He said,

"I will not destroy it for ten's sake."

33.And The LORD went His Way,
as soon as He had left
communing with Abraham:
and Abraham returned unto his place.

DURING THE 19th CENTURY, A PAIR HARVARD, AMERICA, PSYCHOLOGISTS DETERMINED THAT THE AVERAGE HUMAN ONLY USES 10% OF THEIR MIND'S CONSCIOUS CAPABILITY.

As usual, Secular Intellectuals lagged far behind YAHWEH GOD'S Teachings.

Within the first two Books of The Bible, God demonstrated the Existence of TEN LEVELS OF AWARENESS, which He made available to Mankind. These are, namely:

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

If each Level of Awareness requires a tenth part of the Mind to be Conscious- not necessarily "equal" parts, the average SINNER, and NOVICE WORSHIPPER OF GOD can be seen to use no more than one tenth of their Consciousness, which would account for why God would require TEN Righteous Men- that is, FAILED HOLY MEN- to ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY for an otherwise Sinful City.

When Disasters befall a Population Centre, such as a Famine, a Plague, a Flood, an Earthquake, a Corrupt Politician, or some other Natural Disaster, BIBLE RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITES- even gleefully and smugly-point out that THE JUDGMENT OF GOD came upon that Population Centre "BECAUSE OF ITS SINNERS!"

YAHWEH GOD Teaches that His Judgments fall on Population Centres because RIGHTEOUS MEN ARE TOO FEW.

"In Jewish Religion, a minimum of TEN RIGHTEOUS MEN are necessary, in order to begin any Religious endeavor- such as to BUILD A SYNAGOGUE.

If Jews came to a strange city, the first thing they wanted to know, was: "WHERE IS THE SYNAGOGUE?"

If there was no Synagogue, they would go to the River Banks out of the city, to weep and mourn for the DOOMED CITY (GENESIS 18)- until there were ten of them. Then they would REJOICE- because NOW they could build their Synagogue.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5448423_memeschumakerminyan001_png53c67988563486d1135baad92b4d1b17

"In the SYNAGOGUE, the TORAH SCROLL cannot be OPENED, until a FULL MINYAN is present." - John MacArthur Junior.
Re: Where Is Your MINYAN? by analice107: 11:58am On Apr 11, 2017
Am trying to get your point.
Re: Where Is Your MINYAN? by Wilgrea7(m): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
hello Mr Oaroloye

are you saying that natural disasters happen as a result of God's wrath on nations/cities who have less than 10 righteous men?
Re: Where Is Your MINYAN? by oaroloye(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
tjonk M!

Wilgrea7:
hello Mr Oaroloye

are you saying that natural disasters happen as a result of God's wrath on nations/cities who have less than 10 righteous men?

LESS THAN TEN RIGHTEOUS MEN- WORKING TOGETHER!

I think that the so-called
"NATURAL DISASTERS" are well-named: the Earth Naturally Organizes Its EARTH, AIR, WINDS, FIRES, and ROCK CONCERTS to relieve pressure, mix up the air and waters and such.

MAN IS SO ARROGANT AS TO GO AND LIVE IN THE PATH OF THESE OPERATIONS- THEN CALL IT "ACTS OF GOD" WHEN THEY GET THEIR... PLAYBOY MEMBERSHIP CARD MANGLED, FROM STICKING IT IN THE FAN!

Who gave them PERMISSION to LIVE there?

The Oyinbos crossed the Ocean to go steal America from the Red Men and Black Men living there. Then they find that the land they STOLE has TORNADOES- which their ANCESTORS NEVER HEARD OF.

Then they COMPLAIN: "WHY DID GOD LET THIS HAPPEN TO US!"

THE BIBLE SAID that if you commit ABOMINABLE SINS, the LAND will VOMIT you out.

ABOMINATION is NOT the responsibility of SINNERS- they are irresponsible- but of the RIGHTEOUS.
Re: Where Is Your MINYAN? by ScienceWatch: 2:06am On Jun 10, 2017
Will Bronchitis Oaroloye be able to find ten righteous men to build his synagogue ?

Especially now that he has primed them that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN" and that babies and young girls are to blame for their own RAPE."
What will happen in his synagogue ? Recently a Demonic fake pastor asked his congregation to UnCloth naked, also to masturbate in the church so the ground can be holy. This Demonic fake pastor was also heavily fixated on the OLD TESTAMENT like Bronchitis Oaroloye.

Any Demon possessed FAKE PASTOR can copy and paste hundreds of bible scriptures, but it is easy to detect when their spirit is not
of THE LIGHT. Will Bronchitis Oaroloye find his Minion ? Will babies and young girls be safe in their hands seeing there sermon says,
"RAPE IS NOT A SIN." and also that " it is the baby girl's and young girls fault if they are raped."

God help our land !
Re: Where Is Your MINYAN? by oaroloye(m): 1:18am On Jun 11, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Will Bronchitis Oaroloye be able to find ten righteous men to build his synagogue ?

It appears that the answer is "NO!"

Since I only preach THE TRUTH, and not LIES, like the "APOSTLES," "EVANGELISTS," "PASTORS," and "TEACHERS," who REPLACE the Lord's Teachings with COUNTERFEIT DOCTRINES.

Especially now that he has primed them that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN" and that babies and young girls are to blame for their own RAPE."

That is THE TRUTH.

THERE IS NO COMMANDMENT OF GOD FORBIDDING RAPE.

All people are RESPONSIBLE for whatever happens to them in life.

That is BASIC GOSPEL TEACHING, and that is THE LAW OF GOD by MOSES.

What will happen in his synagogue ? Recently a Demonic fake pastor asked his congregation to UnCloth naked, also to masturbate in the church so the ground can be holy. This Demonic fake pastor was also heavily fixated on the OLD TESTAMENT like Bronchitis Oaroloye.

No, he wasn't.

THE LAW SAYS that EJACULATION makes one UNCLEAN. That PAGAN RITES cannot be used to worship Yahweh God.

Therefore this man had no devotion to THE OLD TESTAMENT.

Any Demon possessed FAKE PASTOR can copy and paste hundreds of bible scriptures,

ACTUALLY, THEY CANNOT.

But first of all: "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "DEMON" in REAL Bibles. ONLY ROMAN CATHOLIC COUNTERFEIT Bibles use that term.

That implies ROMAN CATHOLIC influence in your Church.

FALSE CHRISTIANS CANNOT EASILY COPY AND PASTE HUNDREDS OF SCRIPTURES.

Show THREE cases where this happens on NAIRALAND, or elsewhere. THEY CANNOT DO IT.

They HATE GOD and HIS WORD, and CANNOT CONFRONT IT. They get TIRED from the work, because THEY DERIVE NO QUICKENING from handling It.

It is like handling THORNS to people like YOU.

but it is easy to detect when their spirit is not of THE LIGHT.

SINCE I AM THE ONLY CHRISTIAN ON NAIRALAND WHO TEACHES THAT THE COMMANDMENTS AND TEACHINGS OF THE LORD YAHSHUA MUST BE STRICTLY OBEYED, AND NO ONE ELSE STANDS WITH ME, OBVIOUSLY I AM IN THE LIGHT, AND THE LOT OF YOU ARE IN DARKNESS

Will Bronchitis Oaroloye find his Minion ?

The term is "MINYAN," not "MINION."

That you do not know this term implies that your MASTER'S SYNAGOGUE is a FAKE.

Will babies and young girls be safe in their hands seeing there sermon says,
"RAPE IS NOT A SIN." and also that " it is the baby girl's and young girls fault if they are raped."

God help our land !

You are a very wicked person for asking such a question! JUST BECAUSE GOD DID NOT GIVE ANY COMMANDMENT AGAINST RAPE, AND I HAPPENED TO REMARK ON IT, how does that affect MY MORALS, ETHICS, and ADHERENCE TO THE-LAWS-OF-THE-LAND?

Do people NEED Commandments of God to have them refrain from UTTER WICKEDNESS?

What sort of people need BLASPHEMY in order to GIVE THEM AN EXCUSE not to commit RAPE?

As soon as I said THE TRUTH that THERE IS NO SUCH COMMANDMENT, you ATTACKED me, and attempted to REND me, for SHARING WISDOM- CONSISTENT with what THE LORD said DOGS AND PIGS would do.

An honest and loving person would ASK whether I intended to RAPE anyone, or was ENCOURAGING RAPE. ONE person- a woman member- ASKED.

ONLY ONE.

After I had answered, however, NO ONE ELSE CARED, but just ALLOWED the impression to be CREATED BY YOU, that I was ADVOCATING RAPE!

I only saw ONE post, where someone replied to you, and told you that HE saw NOTHING of what you accused me of in my post.

IT WAS HIS DUTY, HOWEVER, TO COME AND TELL ME THAT, AND STAND BY ME. BUT HE DID NOT DO IT.

The Commandments to DEFEND the UNJUSTLY-TREATED, to HELP those BOWED BY BURDENS, and NOT to OPPRESS STRANGERS and ORPHANS are VERY IMPORTANT!

When you NEED similar Services from God, THEY WILL NOT BE FORTHCOMING, because YOU DIDN'T HELP LORD YAHSHUA when HE needed HELPING in a LEAST BELIEVER'S Body YOU DESPISED.
Re: Where Is Your MINYAN? by ScienceWatch: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2017
@ pastor Bronchitis

To save my Mouse, I will WISELY skip to your main point here.

The person you refer to never came to support you because I sent him links to your cruel insults of the innocent young girls that was RAPED by your friend, FAKE PASTOR Timothy Omotoso.

(1) (Reply)

Judas Iscariot Trending On Twitter (photo) / Meaning of Easter / What Is The Role Of Church Ushers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.