Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Has Anyone Recently Use The Piggy Bank Savings Scheme - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Anyone Recently Use The Piggy Bank Savings Scheme (10039 Views)

Please Who Know Piggy Bank. / Piggy Bank Ng.real Or Scam / Oyinbo Calls It Piggy Bank We Call It .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Recently Use The Piggy Bank Savings Scheme by lantres000(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2017
Good Morning Gents

Gents i stumbled into some website where you can save your money in an E-wallet and then get to withdraw when you have met your target savings. It has absolutely nothing to do with Ponzi from what i can see, and they claim to be in affiliation with UBA Plc.

Just wondering if any of you have used it before now and how viable are they.The web address is www.piggybank.ng

Mods Hope am not breaching any code of conduct
Re: Has Anyone Recently Use The Piggy Bank Savings Scheme by netzro(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2017
I would also like the info on this, I just hope its not a ponzi scheme
Re: Has Anyone Recently Use The Piggy Bank Savings Scheme by docjuli(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2017
I am currently using it. Makes sense. Read more about it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3783060/how-piggybank-alat-banking-nigerian#56261473
Re: Has Anyone Recently Use The Piggy Bank Savings Scheme by LANDOS4RE4: 4:23pm On May 25, 2017
i am interested . my mail is Lardo4u@gmail.com
Re: Has Anyone Recently Use The Piggy Bank Savings Scheme by MiniDee: 11:35pm On May 25, 2017
I'm using it. Been using it for nearly a year, what I hate about them though is their charge on withdrawal when it's not your withdrawal free date. I think u should be allowed to freely withdraw your money when u want, without charges because they obviously trade and makenprofit with your money.
Re: Has Anyone Recently Use The Piggy Bank Savings Scheme by hayboss: 11:07am On May 26, 2017
What happened to buying our local piggy bank and save up. No charges whatsoever...#just my thought#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Recently Use The Piggy Bank Savings Scheme by henryskywalker2003(m): 12:35am On Aug 10, 2017
Another issue with piggybank. There is no option to disable autosave and no option to close your account. This means that you can't stop them from automatically withdrawing money from your card nor close your account with them. That is a huge red flag. If anyone knows how to do any of the above, kindly share please.
Re: Has Anyone Recently Use The Piggy Bank Savings Scheme by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
hayboss:
What happened to buying our local piggy bank and save up. No charges whatsoever...#just my thought#
if one is not very disciplined, it may be difficult. But, i kinda like this your idea.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Recently Use The Piggy Bank Savings Scheme by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2018
They are very inconsistent, I have my money saved with them and I can't access it, they claim the password I have been using is incorrect, I will advise you don't use them. Save your money the orthodox way, I can't login I have complained and they didn't do anything. DON'T USE THEM
Re: Has Anyone Recently Use The Piggy Bank Savings Scheme by henrijin: 4:54pm On May 02, 2018
Piggybank is like our normal savings. Just that it is now done automatically through your bank account. The reason for the charge for withdrawal on a non-free day is to discourage you from withdrawing your savings unnecessarily. What would then be the essence. I am using piggybank and have made my first withdrawal on my savings. It is backed by WEMA bank, I think. It is a legal machinery for savings and there to encourage us save.

https://www.piggybank.ng/stories/code/S97cf79b1a?utm_source=mypiggybankstorysms&utm_medium=storyinvite&utm_term=mypiggybankstory&utm_content=mypiggybankstoryinvite&utm_campaign=mypiggybankstory
Re: Has Anyone Recently Use The Piggy Bank Savings Scheme by naijapage(f): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2019
Dear there is option to disable autosave

Re: Has Anyone Recently Use The Piggy Bank Savings Scheme by NairalandAngel(m): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2019
if one is not very disciplined, it may be difficult. But, i kinda like this your idea.

I don't see what is so difficult in disciplining oneself to put aside a certain percentage of earnings each month!

(1) (Reply)

Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Agro And Foodstuff Buyers List Data / Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.