Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria (25502 Views)

Hyper Real Make-up For Movie Shoot, Music Video, YouTube Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by refreshrate: 7:54am On Apr 12, 2017
An indication of effectiveness of digital marketing in Nigeria
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by jonesky080(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2017
Really, so many skits
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2017
temmypotter:
am I the only one who finds Mark Angel's comedy videos long and boring. I know, I know, some of you will tell me I'm hating but I actually love their idea and spirit, I just don't seem to find myself laughing and rolling on the floor at their comedy.

Maybe I will when 1 naira = 1 dollar. Anything will make me laugh then.

You're not the only one bros.

Till today, I don't know why that emmamuella is called a comedian.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by TPAND(f): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2017
Now I see why Psquare has money to do so so much despite not having an new album
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by refreshrate: 7:59am On Apr 12, 2017
naza9ja:
Subscribe to our channel please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vCS6NKfWmk.

It's exactly because of crap like this people don't subscribe to Nigerian YouTube channels.

Pls tell me the sense in this that people should be wasting precious data and time to subscribe to ?
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2017
Surprisingly, there are makeup channels by Nigerian girls with over 300k subscribers..
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by Abdul9025(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2017
hard working... quality content...happy with my 9k Subcribers
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2017
Joavid:

You're not the only one bros.

Till today, I don't know why that emmamuella is called a comedian.

I think comedians are people who make other people laugh whether in stand up role or acting. So, if Emmanuella does that then she is a comedian. Except, you have concocted another meaning to the word.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2017
Abdul9025:
hard working... quality content...happy with my 9k Subcribers
Oya, show us make we see.
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by osjoshua(m): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2017
temmypotter:
am I the only one who finds Mark Angel's comedy videos long and boring. I know, I know, some of you will tell me I'm hating but I actually love their idea and spirit, I just don't seem to find myself laughing and rolling on the floor at their comedy.

not only you o...
I don't even watch their comedy at all...u won't see a single mark Angele's comedy in my laptop...

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by Abdul9025(m): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2017
Afam4eva:

Oya, show us make we see.

www.youtube.com/1arewamk
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by KillerBeauty(f): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2017
Watching videos on YouTube cost a lot of data.
I actually do that in my office

I nor get mb to waste

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by Krisddon: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2017
rheether:
And my own channel have just one subscriber since ending of February cry
...And u're the subscriber grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 8:11am On Apr 12, 2017
Abdul9025:

www.youtube.com/1arewamk
Kai. Hausa people can sabi support their own.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by KillerBeauty(f): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2017
In developed countries people also vlog alot and they make alot of money by been youtubers.
The reverse is the case in Nigeria. Data is expensive nobody gat the time to watch videos online

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2017
KillerBeauty:
In developed countries people also vlog alot and they make alot of money by been youtubers.
The reverse is the case in Nigeria. Data is expensive nobody gat the time to watch videos online
What those Americans do typically is to have one main channel and another channel for vlogging thereby making double income from both channels.
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by miketayo(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2017
Ovokoo:

Just remain consistent, it will increase.

tanks cheesy
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by KillerBeauty(f): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2017
Afam4eva:

What those Americans do typically is to have one main channel and another channel for vlogging thereby making double income from both channels.

Yeah. That what they do. But do we have youtubers in Nigeria. If i decide to go into vlogging will Nigerians watch. I doubt they Will
The only time i watch youtube videos is when I'm at d office
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by Noblethony(m): 8:25am On Apr 12, 2017
temmypotter:

Including me, i just do not think they are funny.People still watch cos of Emmanuella
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by skinny204l(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=rheether post=55472396]And my own channel have just one subscriber since ending of February :

oga, it's obivious why you have just one subscriber...... cos Your FEBRUARY HAS NOT ENDED.
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2017
KillerBeauty:

Yeah. That what they do. But do we have youtubers in Nigeria. If i decide to go into vlogging will Nigerians watch. I doubt they Will
The only time i watch youtube videos is when I'm at d office
There are channels that have millions of Nigerians as subscribers. So,definitely, there won't be short of people watching your videos. While some can comfortably use their MB, others use the office MB and do you know how many Nigerians use internet in their offices? You're not alone my dear.
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by TheVictorious(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2017
No wonder I don't view Nigerian channels!
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 12, 2017
3K Subscribers and over half a million views. It's growing and I love it.
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by Noblewhiz(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2017
YouTube dey pay??
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by shewa88(f): 9:09am On Apr 12, 2017
rheether:
Lol. it takes time, give it time
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2017
rheether:
Can i have a look at your channel? There's no reason why you should have only one sub.
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by Godsage(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
No news channels?
why u no dey use ur brain... how many pple go on data, enter youtube and be watching news when you get nta fr tv
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by Alphamale2017(m): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2017
Polyphony:
3K Subscribers and over half a million views.
It's growing and I love it.
drop link to your channel let me see
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by Schwartz: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2017
Is it YouTube channels whatched by Nigerians or Nigerians on YouTube? There are some sisters I follow on YouTube they have far above this numbers. Peakmill a Nigerian girl in the USA has 957k subscribers and equally same number of viewer ship. She is so good that companies replicate her wigs. There are so many of them that I am subbed too. And they have way more viewer ship
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by phyl123: 9:55am On Apr 12, 2017
This is another Nigerian you tuber

Marylandcakes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKxHM3zcbLE
Re: The Top 10 Youtube Channels In Nigeria by Julietcutie(f): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2017
temmypotter:

thank God am not d only one... their comedy videos bore me I don't even watch it anymore cause I don't laugh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Become A Graphic Designer In 4 Steps / Amazing Houses / Some Amazing Body Painting pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.