Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Gifty Ask Fans "Pick An Housemate Or Musician That Will Be My Kanye" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Ask Fans "Pick An Housemate Or Musician That Will Be My Kanye" (560 Views)

Simi Is Really Ugly - Fans Pick Top 5 Most Ugly Nigerian Female Celebrities / Musician That Wrote "Assurance" For Davido Got Angry After No Credit Was Given / Tonto Dikeh Ask Fans If They Would Still Kiss Her If She Was Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty Ask Fans "Pick An Housemate Or Musician That Will Be My Kanye" by JamieNaija(m): 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ex BBNaija Housemate and Nollywood Actress, Gifty Powers teased a potential union with a male housemate by asking fans to pick her next man who will be her "Kanye".

She shared a picture of Kim and Kanye West, and she seems very envious of them.

She wrote:
Awww..what a cute couple .ait guys,kimye's wedd picture just gave me a crazy idea right now....
.... Can you guys pls suggest who will be my KANYE? (BBN Housemates,musicians but MUST BE A NIGERIAN). And the name with the highest mark will be my KANYE and we both will take a professional real picture just like the above(including the child)..your suggestions stops this SUNDAY 16th #amSERIOUS. PS: pictures will be taken few days after 16th.

VIEW SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/gifty-ask-fans-pick-housemate-or.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Gifty Ask Fans "Pick An Housemate Or Musician That Will Be My Kanye" by dinocy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
popularity seekers
Re: Gifty Ask Fans "Pick An Housemate Or Musician That Will Be My Kanye" by GloriaNinja(f): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
SHE SHOULD PICK THE FAKE HOUSEMATE JON CAUSE SHE IS A FAKE CHICK.
Re: Gifty Ask Fans "Pick An Housemate Or Musician That Will Be My Kanye" by Judasjudas(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
Rubbish ..just to still be In tha spotlight ..
Re: Gifty Ask Fans "Pick An Housemate Or Musician That Will Be My Kanye" by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
Make she go meet Terry-G.
Re: Gifty Ask Fans "Pick An Housemate Or Musician That Will Be My Kanye" by Angeleena(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
seun egebegbe, Mr I.phone.
Re: Gifty Ask Fans "Pick An Housemate Or Musician That Will Be My Kanye" by YhungPablo(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Wetin concern d person above me comments with the topic

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 2 Road Safety Officials Mercilessly Beaten Up By An Angry Mob In Nnewi / Debie Rise Arrives Kogi For Her Homecoming, commisions borehole / BBN Debbie Pics With Some Celeb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.