Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

This Is It - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is It (3481 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is It by Goddys(m): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2017
Wilgrea7:

you've made no point... when someone says something about you... you either accept or reject instead of pointing to another person doing the “he's worse than me" tactic... plus .. Jesus never attacked the belief of the Jews nor their doctrines... he addressed the hypocritical pharisees who talk and don't do... who don't uphold the purpose of the teachings... as for you... you insult people's beliefs and their deities... you're close minded... and you expect to be the “bringer of truth"?? .... if i saw a “bringer of truth" ... I'd know... truth doesn't need to attack lies... I've said enough.... you know yourself
There are many ETs parading as angel of light propagating different doctrines. I am never a close-minded person at any stage of my becoming but operates within the knowledge I possess at any given time. The Bible is one of the greatest books on earth because it points out mysteries.
I don't want to pass negative vibes to anybody but my advice to the author of doctufos is to go back to the drawing board and question the status quo and identity of the revealer of doctufos. There are some things I discovered about doctufos but it is none of my business. Discover the truth from logic and reason and then weigh it with the contents of any revelations received or written. In so doing, you become wiser.
When peace rules the heart, one is not prompted to attack other's beliefs or views. Just as none of the fingers are equal, the level of our knowledge and consciousness cannot be equal. To become, you must be detached and weigh every knowledge and belief system on the scale of reason and logic.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: This Is It by Wilgrea7(m): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2017
Goddys:

i agree sir... i know some things about the doctufos and otem that i don't reveal... there is a stage one gets to in spiritual enlightenment and knowledge that he doesn't need to insult someone's doctrine or belief to pass a point..I've found few secrets in the Bible... i still hope to find more... thanks once again... its been a pleasure... God bless and best of luck
Re: This Is It by realmindz: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2017
Goddys:
How do you define knowledge? I am a professional philosopher who weighs everything on the scale of logic and reasoning. Life is like a maze. There are some things Bible does not give explanation to and intelligent people like philosophers would always go out of the conventional way to get answers. St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas of medieval age did same.
Trust me, I am more enlightened today than I was yesterday but that it's not to say I have let go of my past attachments. In becoming, you need to learn and know what enlightened ones know. In so doing, you will be able to give answers to some recondite issues on the bible.

Please, I don't like being mentioned except it's on a serious note. I am now more private than before. In knowing, ignorance is revealed.

interesting, I'm impressed, change truly is unpredictable....u sound less emotional as you use to and perhaps more mature

4 Likes

Re: This Is It by realmindz: 11:12am On Apr 14, 2017
Billyonaire:

I havent had time to go his threads though, but the few lines I read sounded like a story from mythology. Although he says he communicates with ETs, I have asked him the name of the ET, the Constellation and Star System of the ET's origin so I can locate the nature of ETs living on those constellations and he seems to have no idea of the origin of the ET he is a conduit of. That is very dangerous. Because one could be dealing with Archons without knowing. That itself is a very dangerous thing. Cos the reptilians are everywhere now.

I do not mean to interfere but applying the same logic u proposed that no one knows it all and should be arrogant about knowledge...then this ur post is a bit worrisome because u seem to be guilty of that ego already without you even knowing.
You suddenly already guess his views are mythological, knows he communicates with ETs, which is dangerous therefore he should be cautioned.
This is more of a cautionary post, being delivered from someone who is on a higher level on the knowledge tree.
But Billy, how certain are you that you are actually above otemanuduno on the knowledge tree and therefore, you are in a position to give cautions?

What if you don't even know that you don't know

1 Like

Re: This Is It by Goddys(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2017
Wilgrea7:

hello Sir... it seemed you mentioned me but edited the post before i read it... do you prefer i send you a pm?
"Time and Reason" controls the natural order of things. Some things are meant to be the way they are. Just as a new born baby cannot become an adult without attaining majority, one cannot know beyond the scope of one's knowledge.
Natural ladder of life entails we pass through different stages of consciousness before we become. One can be awoken by any of this stage of consciousness to reality.
Study and be willing to learn without being dogmatic.
Everything serves the purpose of our becoming so long such thing emanates from the Source of all beings. Even the rock, seas and every animate and inanimate things has an essence of divine in them. That is why an ascended person who knows the mechanics of life would pass a decree and the universe will obey.
Everything is connected to everything else.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is It by Wilgrea7(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2017
Goddys:
"Time and Reason" controls the natural order of things. .
i totally agree... thanks once again Sir

2 Likes

Re: This Is It by otemanuduno: 11:58am On Apr 14, 2017
Wilgrea7:

you've made no point... when someone says something about you... you either accept or reject instead of pointing to another person doing the “he's worse than me" tactic... plus .. Jesus never attacked the belief of the Jews nor their doctrines... he addressed the hypocritical pharisees who talk and don't do... who don't uphold the purpose of the teachings... as for you... you insult people's beliefs and their deities... you're close minded... and you expect to be the “bringer of truth"?? .... if i saw a “bringer of truth" ... I'd know... truth doesn't need to attack lies... I've said enough.... you know yourself
cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is It by otemanuduno: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Billyonaire:

Who ever say I cant be a judge ? I am not bound by that dogma. I need you to stop criticizing Goddys as a 'closed minded soul'. A man is free to close his mind to messages that does not resonate with his soul frequency. Our journeys are unique and the messages should not be evangelical.

Now go back in time a little and ask yourself what my comment was all about when Realmindz mentioned Otem and Goddys in a post. I didn't say he is a close-minded person but I said he was a close-minded person and my joy knew no bound the first time I saw that he has changed and he is learning from you. But to my shock, you amaze me a lot with your manner of approach to matters.

Knowledge and manner are two different things. You may lack manner and have knowledge, the best is to have both of them. The religious people may see me as if I am attacking their gods, but that is how it's going to be, because I have aim and objectives.

I can attack the bad philosophy of a god a million times, but I will never open my mouth to curse my fellow human beings. So, don't see me as a bad person because I don't subscribe to the philosophy of their gods.

2 Likes

Re: This Is It by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
otemanuduno:

Now go back in time a little and ask yourself what my comment was all about when Realmindz mentioned Otem and Goddys in a post. I didn't say he is a close-minded person but I said he was a close-minded person and my joy knew no bound the first time I saw that he has changed and he is learning from you. But to my shock, you amaze me a lot with your manner of approach to matters.

Knowledge and manner are two different things. You may lack manner and have knowledge, the best is to have both of them. The religious people may see me as if I am attacking their gods, but that is how it's going to be, because I have aim and objectives.

I can attack the bad philosophy of a god a million times, but I will never open my mouth to curse my fellow human beings. So, don't see me as a bad person because I don't subscribe to the philosophy of their gods.

Sorry, no vex, na chat we dey chat.
Re: This Is It by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
chieveboy:
I have been thinking of telling you about the subject matter without erring...

I know people in Eckankar who could virtually turn this planet upside down but won't...

I know people in Eck who could dissipate the veil of ignorance and illusion with just a click of their fingers...

I know people in Eck who can work miracles beyond what had ever been recorded as miracle...

But these people won't! They will never do so for it is against the spiritual law--the law of Silence, Economy, Consciousness etc. As a matter of fact, they will even endure hardship, hunger, persecution just to lay example...like not commanding fire or angels to consume their 'enemy' when provoked even though they very much can

Thank God for this. Ignorance or illusion is created or happens for a reason and we in Eckankar know that God ITself permitted them (including the devil or whatever) to exist. They exist to temper and purify Soul.

Just in case, their is nothing sinister about this decision...if you think other-wise, then ask your God (who isn't sinister) to tell you his location...or just request any info you think is covert smiley

Anyone can get whatever information they want though...the requirement is to be worthy of it, then earn it!

I have not been a member of Eck but I stumbled on it while I was at school. I have physically met and interacted with Rebazaar Tarz and he called me by my native name 3 times. He wore his usual maroon robe, I have communicated with the Mahanta, the Living Eck Master, in my dreams. I have also met with I think Yauble Sacabi or Fubbi Quantz, I can remember, I have seen Kata Daki or so in my dreams.

There is an Eck Master that thought me I think Quantum Physics in my dreams, I have seen the Blue Star in my visualization many times. Then I heard the running waters during my travel to the Mental Plane, understanding that the sound of that Plane is the running waters.

Lots and lots of beautiful experiences with Eck. It is a lovely religion, and I chant the HU song every now and then to raise my vibrations. But I am always on the journey, always on the move from Self Realization to God Realization, and now I have been able to activate my DNA, moved my Soul to 5D and life is so beautiful.

I can say more and more about my experiences but I do not want to sound too esoteric on this thread. Eck is wonderful for those who understand the teachings. But Eck speeds up Karma and is capable of making you escape the Wheel of Karma within this life time. But guy, I want more money, more materialism and will not want karma to make me a little miserable. I am finding a way to beat Karma and live a great wonderful life without paying for my bad doings. Hhahahahaha

I wanna hack the matrix, crystallize my merkaba and experience all planes pf existence while physically here.

May the Blessings be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is It by chieveboy(m): 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Billyonaire:

I have not been a member of Eck but I stumbled on it while I was at school. I have physically met and interacted with Rebazaar Tarz and he called me by my native name 3 times. He wore his usual maroon robe, I have communicated with the Mahanta, the Living Eck Master, in my dreams. I have also met with I think Yauble Sacabi or Fubbi Quantz, I can remember, I have seen Kata Daki or so in my dreams.

There is an Eck Master that thought me I think Quantum Physics in my dreams, I have seen the Blue Star in my visualization many times. Then I heard the running waters during my travel to the Mental Plane, understanding that the sound of that Plane is the running waters.

Lots and lots of beautiful experiences with Eck. It is a lovely religion, and I chant the HU song every now and then to raise my vibrations. But I am always on the journey, always on the move from Self Realization to God Realization, and now I have been able to activate my DNA, moved my Soul to 5D and life is so beautiful.

I can say more and more about my experiences but I do not want to sound too esoteric on this thread. Eck is wonderful for those who understand the teachings. But Eck speeds up Karma and is capable of making you escape the Wheel of Karma within this life time. But guy, I want more money, more materialism and will not want karma to make me a little miserable. I am finding a way to beat Karma and live a great wonderful life without pay jack for my bad doings. Hhahahahaha

I wanna cheat the matrix, crystallize my merkaba and experience all planes pf existence while physically here.

May the Blessings be.

Lol, you ate just enjoying the sweat of your labor, past-life and present. Looking at your posts, one can easily notice that you've rub shoulders with the Spiritual Travellers...

Enjoy smiley
Re: This Is It by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
chieveboy:

Lol, you ate just enjoying the sweat of your labor, past-life and present. Looking at your posts, one can easily notice that you've rub shoulders with the Spiritual Travellers...

Enjoy smiley

Oh Yes, I love Eckankar, if I will settle for a religion, it will be tough to ignore Eck. I have been searching for Eck songs on Youtube but havent found some. The songs are always very peaceful. When I was attending Eck, my life was so beautiful. Now I am chasing coins more than chasing Love, I hope I find the balance soon enough.

1 Like

Re: This Is It by chieveboy(m): 7:03am On Apr 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

Oh Yes, I love Eckankar, if I will settle for a religion, it will be tough to ignore Eck. I have been searching for Eck songs on Youtube but havent found some. The songs are always very peaceful. When I was attending Eck, my life was so beautiful. Now I am chasing coins more than chasing Love, I hope I find the balance soon enough.

That's is: Balance! Chasing coins is as legit as spirituality. If one can't take care of himself 360-wise, hardly can they be helpful out there. You bring a very important icon of spirituality--its finding balance in all we do. Actually the force or power called Eck is the point where ther negative and positive force are in balance...
Re: This Is It by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
chieveboy:

That's is: Balance! Chasing coins is as legit as spirituality. If one can't take care of himself 360-wise, hardly can they be helpful out there. You bring a very important icon of spirituality--its finding balance in all we do. Actually the force or power called Eck is the point where ther negative and positive force are in balance...
how can I meet an eck master
Re: This Is It by chieveboy(m): 7:13am On Apr 19, 2017
iRyan:
how can I meet an eck master

Fill yourself with love and ask one to meet you.

I cannot over-emphasize the benefits of singing HU before your sleep and after you wake. It can spiritualize your consciousness and lift you to the Eck Masters orbit.

Meanwhile, read about them here or see if you had met one before...or you feel attached to one...a sign the Master is actually an old friend of yours (From a past life...) Thanks:

http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/index.html
Re: This Is It by Wilgrea7(m): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2017
chieveboy:

I cannot over-emphasize the benefits of singing HU before your sleep and after you wake. It can spiritualize your consciousness and lift you to the Eck Masters orbit.

sleep is something that puts me off when it gets to spirituality... I've had few experiences even as of recent.. although I've not met any eck master but I've met some teachers... most of my sleep experiences are blurry... and i don't often remember.. i don't know if it's because my soul is heavy or something... i prefer altered consciousness... any idea on how to get into that state?
Re: This Is It by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
chieveboy:

Meanwhile, read about them here or see if you had met one before...or you feel attached to one...a sign the Master is actually an old friend of yours (From a past life...) Thanks:

http://www.eckankar.org/Masters/index.html

thanks.. Just bought the song.. Am I supposed to sing it without breaking and resting, i might run out of breath
Re: This Is It by otemanuduno: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wilgrea7:

sleep is something that puts me off when it gets to spirituality... I've had few experiences even as of recent.. although I've not met any eck master but I've met some teachers... most of my sleep experiences are blurry... and i don't often remember.. i don't know if it's because my soul is heavy or something... i prefer altered consciousness... any idea on how to get into that state?

Fast for six days without water(if you are strong like few of us who survived it?) and keep chanting to yourself. You'll get there.
Re: This Is It by Wilgrea7(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
otemanuduno:

Fast for six days without water(if you are strong like few of us who survived it?) and keep chanting to yourself. You'll get there.

i really appreciate your hunger to see my burial poster.. believe me i really do... but I'll pass... I've told you before... that isn't what someone does... i can go into ASC few times but hardly... and your suicidal advice isn't the answer... fasting is meant to raise someone's spirit.. not the starvation you're advising me to do... once again... thanks for your concern towards my death grin... cheers

2 Likes

Re: This Is It by otemanuduno: 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wilgrea7:

i really appreciate your hunger to see my burial poster.. believe me i really do... but I'll pass... I've told you before... that isn't what someone does... i can go into ASC few times but hardly... and your suicidal advice isn't the answer... fasting is meant to raise someone's spirit.. not the starvation you're advising me to do... once again... thanks for your concern towards my death grin... cheers

So this is how u fear death reach? Omo, death sweet wella ah tell you grin If not for my mission on earth which is not fulfilled totally yet, what would I be remaining on earth doing? Anyway, it's good u don't want to die, but you want to see heaven and the angels, how will you achieve that? cheesy
Re: This Is It by Wilgrea7(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
otemanuduno:

So this is how u fear death reach? Omo, death sweet wella ah tell you grin If not for my mission on earth which is not fulfilled totally yet, what would I be remaining on earth doing? Anyway, it's good u don't want to die, but you want to see heaven and the angels, how will you achieve that? cheesy

i don't fear death... you have goals... so do i.... also, I'm on a journey to spiritual enlightenment... death won't help my journey in any way... you already know my view of the afterlife... so why say something else?
Re: This Is It by otemanuduno: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wilgrea7:

i don't fear death... you have goals... so do i.... also, I'm on a journey to spiritual enlightenment... death won't help my journey in any way... you already know my view of the afterlife... so why say something else?
you dying daily and waking up daily can fastrack your journey. Haven't you heard what Eusebius spoke through the mouth of Paul when he was writing the epistle? "I die daily."
If you die for the purpose of spiritual enlightenment as Eusebius did in his days, you will always wake up, so don't fear. It's not a permanent death, just temporary 15minute death will help you see things you won't be able to exhaust in the next 15 years.
Re: This Is It by Wilgrea7(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
otemanuduno:
you dying daily and waking up daily can fastrack your journey. Haven't you heard what Eusebius spoke through the mouth of Paul when he was writing the epistle? "I die daily."
If you die for the purpose of spiritual enlightenment as Eusebius did in his days, you will always wake up, so don't fear. It's not a permanent death, just temporary 15minute death will help you see things you won't be able to exhaust in the next 15 years.

you know well that I'm not talking about Eusebius conspiracy or 15 mins death... anyways... thanks
Re: This Is It by otemanuduno: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wilgrea7:

you know well that I'm not talking about Eusebius conspiracy or 15 mins death... anyways... thanks

OK, no p...just trying to help u fast track your spiritual enlightenment. BTW, are you done with ur romance with Billyonaire? The guy also ended up confessing Jehovah as Satan. What do you think
Re: This Is It by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
otemanuduno:

OK, no p...just trying to help u fast track your spiritual enlightenment. BTW, are you done with ur romance with Billyonaire? The guy also ended up confessing Jehovah as Satan. What do you think
Can i ask you questions about earthum?
Re: This Is It by otemanuduno: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Teensway:
Can i ask you questions about earthum?
pls go ahead.
Re: This Is It by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
otemanuduno:
pls go ahead.
Do you worship him? Have you seen him? How does he reveal the doctufus of truth to you? How do i connect to him?
Re: This Is It by Wilgrea7(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
otemanuduno:

romance? ... biko... i don't have strength for fruitless argument.... and looking at his beliefs, I'm sure you're twisting his words... but then.. i couldn't really care less
Re: This Is It by chieveboy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
iRyan:
thanks.. Just bought the song.. Am I supposed to sing it without breaking and resting, i might run out of breath

smiley no, the continuity you hear is as a result of many people singing it together. You actually take a deep breath, and exhale with the Hu.

Note that the max time of singing the Hu in contemplation is 30 min. If you are aware of a spot known as the 'spiritual eye' ( position of the pituatary gland), put you attention there...as in just exist there and no where else...not even any part of your body...look to see light or any of the Masters appearing. Be adventurous about it! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Is It by chieveboy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wilgrea7:

Sleep is OK. The spiritual walk starts from sleep to wakefulness, ignorance to enlightenment...

Heaviness? Yea, it's so! How do you get lighter? By inclination to divine things, in other words: raising your consciousness! How?
A

*vibrate at the highest frequency possible. How? Think goods thoughts, try better habits and diet, sing or chant charged words, find someone or something to love unconditionally.

* How to remember dreams (suggestions): have dream agenda for each night after singing the HU...could be dreaming about meeting someone you lost contact with...meeting your proposed Mate...just something fun and not 'hardcore'...the big deal about dream is ability to be awake or conscious while dreaming.

It's important if you like to meet an Eck Master, understand that they come by invitation only. This is cos there is a rule that no one must interfere with any one's space without permission to do so. Interference involves praying for someone, etc without that persons permission. A desire to meet any of them is good.

They don't chose between 'good' or 'bad' person, nor do they rate your righteousness or religion...they just love people and be of help in a manner you can accept. Thanks.
Re: This Is It by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2017
otemanuduno:
pls go ahead.
answer my questions
Re: This Is It by PsychopathicG: 10:17am On Apr 24, 2017
This is what Billy has always been saying. If you want this eBook, mail me. It is cheap. Boss please suggest some more books to open our eyes. @billyonaire if you were to go into a 40dy seclusion which books would you take for Christlike pineal stimulation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marquee Tent For Your Worship Centers(your Worship Center Problem Solved). / Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? / TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.