Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Borussia Dortmund Bus Involved In An Explosion - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Borussia Dortmund Bus Involved In An Explosion (680 Views)

Sergei Wenergold Sentenced To 14years In Prison For Borrusia Dortmund Bus Attack / Borussia Dortmund Bus Hit By Blast. Bartra Injured / Dortmund Bus Explosions: Monaco Match Cancelled As Marc Bartra Taken To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

Borussia Dortmund Bus Involved In An Explosion by frankmoney(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Borussia Dortmund fc the bus involved in an explosion one player injured .

A later tweet read: “Bomb explosion on the team bus at the team hotel. Players in security. No danger at the stadium. More information to follow.”

A statement from local police said: “In the run-up to the Champions League match of BVB against AS Monaco, there was an explosion near the BVB team teambus shortly after 7pm. The location of the event is Wittbräuckerstraße/Schirrmannweg in Dortmund-Höchsten.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/11/borussia-dortmund-explosion-team-bus?espv=1
Re: Borussia Dortmund Bus Involved In An Explosion by u3fine(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
;DI hope they are safe....
With this explosion, will they be in a proper state of mind to play?

Meanwhile FTC for the first time......

For the guy below me, I just Efelized your Tbossed soul
Re: Borussia Dortmund Bus Involved In An Explosion by twisteddaNy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
u3fine:
Hmmmm

Bros why u steal ftc wey I dey eye na
Re: Borussia Dortmund Bus Involved In An Explosion by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ha
Re: Borussia Dortmund Bus Involved In An Explosion by youngest85(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
u3fine:
Hmmmm
twisteddaNy:

Re: Borussia Dortmund Bus Involved In An Explosion by frankmoney(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
twisteddaNy:

Re: Borussia Dortmund Bus Involved In An Explosion by Pieromania: 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
If this happens in Naija wailers wil nearly commit suicide because of Buhari.This is Europe,yet terrorist attack occcured which can never happen in Naija
Re: Borussia Dortmund Bus Involved In An Explosion by VS4David(m): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Borussia Dortmund Bus Involved In An Explosion by Fuadeiza(m): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hmm
Re: Borussia Dortmund Bus Involved In An Explosion by twisteddaNy(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
[quote author=youngest85 post=55482232][/quote]

tongue tongue
Re: Borussia Dortmund Bus Involved In An Explosion by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Pieromania:
If this happens in Naija wailers wil nearly commit suicide because of Buhari.This is Europe,yet terrorist attack occcured which can never happen in Naija
ah dey tell you

Check Out Home/away Kits MSN Will Be Wearing Next Season 2017/18 / Mauricio Pellegrino Named Southampton Manager / Who Do Manchester United Need This Summer

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7