Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,928 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

Just Check This Proof! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Just Check This Proof! (480 Views)

Trust Me, You Will Not Regret Doing This. Just Check It Out. / Bitpunch Is Real O And Cool Just Check Out / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Check This Proof! by victorogundepo0(m): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
Want to know how I get this for free, just message me privatively....check my whatsapp number no my signature

1 Share

Re: Just Check This Proof! by AgoraRoad(m): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,
The aim of this message is to bring ideas, mentors and potential investors/entrepreneurs together with a view to creating jobs, reducing poverty and creating wealth.
This has become necessary because we have observed that a lot of people have funds but lacked the right investment idea(s) while others have investment information but no funds. Therefore, we want to bring everyone under one roof basically to share investment information and we believe that new partnerships can also be forged in the process.
However, every information or personality should be independently verified before taking any action.
Good people, get the ideas rolling in. Mentors are encouraged to volunteer. Let's make Africa great.
I will make a new user group so only nairalanders will be apart of. here is my website. create an account and comment so i can add you.
Here is the link

http://thebizness.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=43&sid=4bf723bae6a02268fb4f0b86c1512209

(1) (Reply)

My Little Secret / See How A Bank Put Smile On The Faces Of Active Poor Nigerians / Why You Should Consider Freelancing In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.