Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Obiano Scamming The Gullible Not Me - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Obiano Scamming The Gullible Not Me (413 Views)

Fanfare And Conviviality As PSN Ends Year In Grand Style Honours Obiano, Esimone / Erosion Gully: Ebenator Community Sends SOS To Obiano / Obiano, Bianca, Nnamani, 15 Judges, Others For Unizik Law Reunion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Scamming The Gullible Not Me by AnambraDota: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
The drunk call obiano is out for another round of scam after coming out the previous ones unscathed.
This is an individual that promised to complete all the projects started by his predecessor during election, a man who gave him a life more than he deserve.
Now before you jubilate over a Greek gift of an airport project without plan, no prototype , no 3D render, ask your self why do we have more abandoned projects in Anambra State than wartorn Syria.
Apart from the numerous roads abandoned in Anambra by Obiano, these are the glaring ones that keep infuriating reasonable omambalas.
Agulu hotel, onitsha hotel, oka mall, nnewi mall, orlu road ihiala...let me atop here.
The only halfway finished project in Anambra is the takky flyover in Oka that is cracking daily while they patch it.

Now obiano have rented Emeka Anyaoku the same way he rented Soludo last month to come and decieve the gullible.

Can we know the pegree of the firms handling the projects, I just checked and Orient Petroleum is the firm that have a website.
I know where he rent those Chinese looking people, maybe he is fronting the Philippines selling food supplement at AIM Global.
Obiano and his gang at ANSG are the most shameless liars I have seen.

Now election is few weeks away you decided to start another deception called airport, you have fooled before with your 3Cs , shame on me if you fooled me again and shame on you IG you have fooled before and is being fooled again.
Re: Obiano Scamming The Gullible Not Me by somito121(m): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
this is serious
Re: Obiano Scamming The Gullible Not Me by vayne(m): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Eh
Re: Obiano Scamming The Gullible Not Me by malificent(f): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Someone please tell him to go fix that Rojenny Oba erosion site so close to properties worth millions. It is disheartening to look at.
Re: Obiano Scamming The Gullible Not Me by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 12, 2017
AnambraDota:
...ask your self why do we have more abandoned projects in Anambra State than wartorn Syria.

WOW!

But what are you trying to achieve: to get these projects completed OR to influence people's voting?

Thanks to social media, you can directly get at least someone on the governor's team to see your plight (or does he have a Nairaland moniker?)

By the way, what exactly do local governments do?

Ideally they should be the ones spearheading projects that directly affect the people, since they are the ones on ground.

Thank you for your bluntness.

(1) (Reply)

Uyo Faces, Models @bigdream Images / 2 Reasons Why Your Events Must Go Beyond Tidying Up Glasses And Plates / Auditions.ng: Ramsey Nouah, Tope Oshin Announced As Facilitators For Acting CLAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.