Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Does The Perfect Guy Exist? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Does The Perfect Guy Exist? (508 Views)

I Doubt They Still Exist. / Do angels stil exist???? / Looking For The Perfect Marriage Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Perfect Guy Exist? by sapidsapiens: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
Okay, no discrimination intended but this is for my sisters, every female out there…the brothers can pitch in too, though.
So, we all want to find our Mr…and Miss perfect but the society convinces us no such thing exists, then we settle for less, get heartbroken and wham! We’re back to triangle  1—-searching for love!

The obvious question is; Is Mr perfect truly inexistent? The answer is NO! I like to believe every lady has a checklist, in the books or otherwise (so does every guy, just never in the books ) and every time we discuss our checklists, we hear, “You sure would have to get to heaven to find that kinda guy” but verily I say unto you; Stay on earth and you’ll find him…better still, he’ll find you!

We get swayed by societal beliefs and opinions that our perfect guy doesn’t exist but believe me when I say, HE DOES! And that’s why he’s YOUR MR PERFECT! Here’s the mistake we make, we interchange “The Mr perfect ” with “My Mr Perfect,” Now, here’s the difference:

Read more here:
https://sapidsapiens.com/2017/03/30/really-does-he-exist/
Re: Does The Perfect Guy Exist? by ifex370(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
There's no perfect person cos you that us looking for that perfection.. your not

So even if you met someone perfect..he/she becomes imperfect after associating with you..

Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Does The Perfect Guy Exist? by Tyviv(f): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
Maybe.....still searching for mine though
Re: Does The Perfect Guy Exist? by sapidsapiens: 2:28am On Apr 12, 2017
You'll definitely find him soon. Maybe he's already here sef.

Tyviv:
Maybe.....still searching for mine though
Re: Does The Perfect Guy Exist? by sapidsapiens: 2:29am On Apr 12, 2017
ifex370:
There's no perfect person cos you that us looking for that perfection.. your not

So even if you met someone perfect..he/she becomes imperfect after associating with you..

Gerrit?

There's a lot of truth in that. Nice wink
Re: Does The Perfect Guy Exist? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ping me on D8E42DCB
See what you want.
Re: Does The Perfect Guy Exist? by pryme(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
yes, but most times they are broke and unattractive, and sometimes it takes a perfect woman to spot them.
Re: Does The Perfect Guy Exist? by KinglyMayor(m): 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
any girl in i.b can link up 09034582506 am tall,dark and handsome
Re: Does The Perfect Guy Exist? by udysweet(f): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2017
ifex370:

Gerrit?
To an extent this is true. I have found myself in this situation.
Re: Does The Perfect Guy Exist? by olajosy: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hi, nice meeting u. I'm Joseph...... Are u still
single and searching lady cos I'm available 4u if
u need a serious and honest relationship that will
leads to marriage. My whatsApp number is
07032059260. You can also call 08029517070. For your information I wish to marry this year...
Pls get back to me asap if u are ready to bear
my surname.
Re: Does The Perfect Guy Exist? by TallyYSA(m): 12:00am On Apr 17, 2017
Here's what I tell my lady friends and in truth it applies to both sexes too, the only way to know Mr Right is to go for the guy you know truly loves you and is not trying to impress you.
A guy who truly loves you will never bring up excuses to deny you that love even with his limitations. Whether he's got the money or not, he provides for you the best way he can because he feels responsible for your care.
He's not limited by time no matter how busy he is, nothing comes between his love for you because your joy comes first.
In the end it's up to you to decide, you know your Mr Right, just don't be the one to make excuses.
So yeah, ''That's Your Perfect Guy''.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Serious Lady / In Need Of A Lezbian / How Do You Tell Your Partner He/she Has Mouth/body Odour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.