Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nigerian Law School 2017 Bar Part I Application Begins - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Law School 2017 Bar Part I Application Begins (699 Views)

Viola-Nuela Echebima Emerges Best Graduating Student Nigerian Law School, 2017 / Nigerian Law School 2017/2018 Prospective Students (info Sharing) / Thread For Applicants Of University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Law School 2017 Bar Part I Application Begins by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 12, 2017
Nigerian Law School 2017 Bar Part I Application Begins

The Nigeran Law School, Council Of Legal Education wishes to inform the general public that the application for admission into the Bar Part I Course for 2017 Session commenced on April 3rd, 2017.

HOW TO APPLY For Nigerian Law School 2017 Bar Part I Application.

STEP 1: Click on NLS Portal
STEP 2: Click on Bar I Portal
STEP 3: Click on Application
STEP 4: Click on Bar I 2017 Application

GENERAL INFORMATION CONCERNING APPLICATION FOR BAR PART I ADMISSION
Print, read and strictly follow these instructions in completing the application form
1. Read through this instruction page carefully, then click on Admissions and select Bar Part I.
2. Follow the steps, complete and submit the online application form.
3. Print a copy of your submitted online form and execute the jurat (form to be returned to the Council of Legal Education).
4. Download and print blank copies of Forms B, B1 & B2.
5. Submit Form B (Faculty Ref. Form) to the Dean of your Law Faculty, who is to complete Form B, and return to the Law School.
6. Downloaded copies of Employer’s Reference, Forms B1 and Letter of Release, Form B2 are to be completed by the applicant’s employer if he/she has been in regular employment for a period of not less than one year immediately preceding the time of application, and in any other case by his/her employer to whom he/she has given at least one year of continued service, and forwarded as indicated in the form.
7. Each Application should be accompanied by the following documents:

Read Full Details;
Source: http://www.my9jaedu.com/2017/04/nigerian-law-school-2017-bar-part-i.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

KAI!!!I Had Said It That Sanusi Is Solomon Reincarnate... / Tai Solarin University Of Education, 2017/2018 Pre-degree And Part-time Forms / A Good Life Is Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.