Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Next Time You Put Words In My Mouth, I Will Find You – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Next Time You Put Words In My Mouth, I Will Find You – Davido (1049 Views)

"God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos / "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Time You Put Words In My Mouth, I Will Find You – Davido by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 12, 2017
War might just be brewing between Davido and top Instagram blogger, Instablog9ja, following a post by the latter few hours ago.

Instablog, had shared the snap of a man identified as Tunji atl, who said he is not a fan of D’banj’s famous tweet to Wizkid: ”I am so proud of you @wizkidayo! Africa To The World!!!,” a post that got the attention of Davido, who reposted.

Instbalog, reported this news on their IG page captioning the post:

It is a fact that D’banj’s popular catchphrase, “Africa to the world,” is irritating – Davido

This of course did not go down well with Davido, who took to the page to leave a comment, with many believing he pulled famous blogger, Linda Ikeji in the mix with is very obvious * comments at the end.

Davido wrote:

davidoofficial Next time U put words in my mouth ! I will find you this babe ! This was never said by me I rather reposted it! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Nah only OBO u know! NEVER PUT UP THE POSITIVE STUFF ALWAYS THE NEGATIVE SHIT ! AND THIS ONE IS NOT EVEN TRUE! GOOD OR BAD DONT POST ME ON THIS STUPID BLOG! LIFELESS SHE GOAT WEY NO DEY SLEEP! UR OWN DEY COME ! BLOGGERS THAT LIE AND TALK SHIT DONT LAST ASK ***** ***** ??

Giving the evidences presented, do you guys think Insttblog lied?

Share your thoughts below:

Re: Next Time You Put Words In My Mouth, I Will Find You – Davido by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 12, 2017
grin

E dey shade aunty Kemi abi Canadian sisters?
Re: Next Time You Put Words In My Mouth, I Will Find You – Davido by Kobicove(m): 4:40am On Apr 12, 2017
That was a subtle threat if he indeed posted it...and he was daft enough to put it in writing! undecided
Re: Next Time You Put Words In My Mouth, I Will Find You – Davido by yomi96(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2017
op were is the sauce b4 my yam gets cold

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Drake Didn't Show Up In Wizkid Come Closer Music Video / Lol Bvn Scammer Got This Reply After Sending This To A Man / Your Problem Is Not The Next Chick, But Lack Of Self Love’ – Ik Ogbonna’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.