Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Uriel Of Bbnaija -I Was Really Depressed Last Year, I Didn't Know Where To Start - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uriel Of Bbnaija -I Was Really Depressed Last Year, I Didn't Know Where To Start (446 Views)

Please Help!...i’m Really Depressed / How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed / 'how God Used Mavin Singer, Dija To Help Me When I Was Really Down' - Big Broth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uriel Of Bbnaija -I Was Really Depressed Last Year, I Didn't Know Where To Start by updatesflow: 4:48am On Apr 12, 2017
Ex-Big Brother Naija star, Uriel has described on the harsh circumstances she experienced in 2016. As indicated by rising music star, a year ago she was truly discouraged, her mother was wiped out, she needed to battle with being an up and coming artiste for very nearly 6 years. In any case, today, her life has changed in the wake of taking a risk at the simply closed Big Brother Naija appear.

SOURCE: http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/i-was-really-depressed-last-year-i.html

Re: Uriel Of Bbnaija -I Was Really Depressed Last Year, I Didn't Know Where To Start by eezeribe(m): 4:55am On Apr 12, 2017
Kudos to you updatesflow... You are one of the very few people to appropriately use the phrase 'up and coming artiste'.unlike the majority who refer to Humans as calendar events when they erroneously say 'up coming artiste'.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Of Bbnaija -I Was Really Depressed Last Year, I Didn't Know Where To Start by BLACKdagger: 5:34am On Apr 12, 2017
eezeribe:
Kudos to you updatesflow... You are one of the very few people to appropriately use the phrase 'up and coming artiste'.unlike the majority who refer to Humans as calendar events when they erroneously say 'up coming artiste'.

exactly My thought when i was reading bro
D gal got her dictions up tight... no doubt!
98% of nigerians fail dat phrase.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is 4/20, Marijuana High Holiday In D US... / Anti-corruption War: Northern Group Writes Buhari, Accuses Him Of Bias / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.