Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

The "Mystery Of Iniquity" "He That Letteth" Revealed! (it's PAUL.) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The "Mystery Of Iniquity" "He That Letteth" Revealed! (it's PAUL.) (512 Views)

I'll Gather Out Of My Kingdom All Things That Offend, Doers Of Iniquity - Jesus / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / What Is The Difference Between Iniquity, Sin, And Transgression? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The "Mystery Of Iniquity" "He That Letteth" Revealed! (it's PAUL.) by oaroloye(m): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2017
SHALOM!

.. 2nd THESSALONIANS 2:1-12.

NOW we beseech you, Brethren,
by The Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ,
and by our gathering together unto him,
2. That ye be not soon shaken in mind,
or be troubled,
neither by spirit,
nor by word,
nor by letter as from us,
as that the Day of Christ is at hand.
3. Let no man deceive you by any means:
for that Day shall not come,
except there come
a Falling Away first,
and that Man of Sin be Revealed,
The Son of Perdition;
4. Who opposeth and exalteth himself
above all that is called God,
or that is worshipped;
so that he as God
sitteth in The Temple of God,
shewing himself that he is God.
5, Remember ye not, that,
when I was yet with you,
I told you these things?
6. And now ye know what withholdeth
that he might be Revealed in his Time.
7. For the Mystery of Iniquity
doth already Work:
only he who now letteth will let,
until he be taken out of the way.
8. And then shall that Wicked be revealed,
whom the Lord shall consume
with The Spirit of his mouth,
and shall destroy
with The Brightness of his Coming:
9. Even him, whose Coming
is after the Working of Satan
with all Power and Signs
and Lying Wonders,
10. And with all deceivableness
of unrighteousness
in them that perish;
because they received not
The Love of The Truth,
that they might be Saved.
11. And for this cause God
shall send them Strong Delusion,
that they should believe a lie:
12. That they all might be Damned
who believed not The Truth,
but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

THE LORD YAHSHUA declared the PHARISEES to be "VIPERS:" a very poisonous snake that can kill with one bite. That analogy was spot, because the Pharisees were indeed experts at killing people with their mouths.

The Gospel depicts how the Pharisees tried to trap Yahshua in incriminating statements that would have been grounds for his summary execution.

The fact that the vaunted "Apostle" Paul was a Pharisee is deemphasized in Christianity.

. ACTS 23:6.

6. But when Paul perceived
that the one part were Sadducees,
and the other Pharisees,
he cried out in the Council,

"Men and Brethren,
I am a Pharisee,
the son of a Pharisee:
of The Hope and Resurrection
of the Dead
I am called in question."

HIS BEING A PHARISEE IS AS SERIOUS AS IF HE WERE A FORMER MEMBER OF, SAY, AL-QAEDA, WITH HUNDREDS OF CONFIRMED CHRISTIAN KILLS UNDER HIS BELT!

If someone like that claimed to be a CHRISTIAN THEOLOGIAN, even if he were accepted, HIS EVERY TEACHING WOULD BE SCRUTINIZED FOR ATTEMPTS TO ISLAMICIZE CHRISTIANITY.

Diligent Christian Preachers using his ideas would be on the alert for attempts to CHANGE CHRISTIANITY INTO ISLAM.

Is that not what would happen?

He would be suspected of being a MOLE.

Why then, is not PAUL, who had, by the word of his own admission, DESTROYED MORE CHRISTIANS THAN HE CARED TO COUNT, not subjected to EXACTLY THE SAME LEVEL OF EXAMINATION?

PAUL was foisted upon us by ROMAN CATHOLIC TRADITION: they told us what Books should be in "THE BIBLE."

If a Christian believes in YAHSHUA'S GOSPEL, there is NOTHING in It that would lead them to the conclusion: "NOW I NEED PAUL!"

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these Words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my Word,
(then) are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you Free."

IF "THE TRUTH" IS KNOWN BY CONTINUING IN THE WORD OF YAHSHUA ALONE, WHAT CAN ANYONE ELSE POSSIBLY ADD TO THAT, THAT COULD BE USEFUL?

. JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."
22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,
"Lord, how is it that
thou wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"
23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me,
He will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's Which sent me.
25. “These things
have I spoken unto you,
being (yet) present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
(Which is) The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father
will send in My Name,
He shall Teach you All Things
and bring all things
to your Remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 “Peace I leave with you;
My Peace I give unto you,
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

ACCORDING TO THE LORD YAHSHUA, THE WAY TO MAKE HIM MANIFEST TO US IS BY LOVING HIM, LEARNING AND KEEPING HIS COMMANDMENTS.

PAUL claimed that he had found ANOTHER WAY to make Yahshua manifest to him: BY HATING HIM, AND BREAKING HIS COMMANDMENTS!

This was a System that was created to cater to HIM, AND HIM ALONE. Never in History has anyone had Yahshua manifest to them, when they were killers of Yahshua's Servants, THOUGH MANY HAVE TRIED IT. Including EMPEROR NERO- who, TAUGHT BY PAUL, decided to TRY WHAT PAUL DID, and try to make Yahshua manifest to him by killing as many Christians as possible!

Nine Roman Emperors followed in his footsteps, and Christianity was forced underground, until Emperor CONSTANTINE claimed that a Heavenly Vision told him to declare himself and his soldiers, who just overthrew his rival in a BLOODY BATTLE were now all Christians, and created the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH.

This part of Christian History is deemphasized and glossed-over. PAUL nearly destroyed THE TRUE GOSPEL, and, as far as most Christians are concerned, he succeeded.

IF YOU HAVE YAHSHUA IN YOU, AND GOD: THE FATHER, AND THE HOLY GHOST, WHO TEACHES YOU ALL THINGS, WHAT CAN ANYONE ELSE POSSIBLY CONTRIBUTE TO THAT?

Unless what such a person THINKS they have is a WEAK DELUSION, and they themselves are some sort of INCREDIBLY STUPID- to KNOW what YAHSHUA, THE GREATEST POSSIBLE AUTHORITY, said- and then TURN FROM IT to an OBVIOUS LIE?

Who but a FOOL would believe that they have a "HOLY GHOST" Who CANNOT Teach them "ALL THINGS," even ANYTHING- and so need to FOLLOW A HUMAN BEING who has a "SUPER" HOLY GHOST who can teach HIM, but not THEM?

But that is what most Pentecostal Denominations and Sects believe.

The leaders of these False Churches DEPEND ON THIS DECEPTION for their LIVELIHOOD- why should they tell their followers THE TRUTH?

Therefore, when APOSTLEISM in general, and PAULISM in particular, are REMOVED from before YAHSHUA, and it is remembered that YAHSHUA IS THE DESIGNATED SAVIOUR, and that there are NO "ASSISTANT-SAVIOURS," it is THEN that Christians will see THE TRUE LIGHT, and KNOW THE TRUTH, and be MADE FREE from ALL BONDAGES- including the Bondage to FALSE TEACHERS, who tell their followers that they need them, and cannot learn from God directly.

APOSTLEISM in general, and PAULISM in particular, is "THE MYSTERY OF INIQUITY" that has to be EXPOSED, and PAUL his "HIM THAT LETTETH" (i.e. obstructs,) who has to be taken out of the Way.

Re: The "Mystery Of Iniquity" "He That Letteth" Revealed! (it's PAUL.) by ScienceWatch: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
What Bronchitis Oaroloye really mean here is that his hidden agenda is to create confusion among Christians and lure them in to his new Satanic doctrines of FICTIONAL REALISM such as Drug induced fantasies of Nagualism and Celestine Prophecy.

Who would join Bronchitis Oaroloye in his new church ?

The Female judge asks Bronchitis Oaroloye, is this what you said, ""A PERSON WHO RAPES HAS NOT COMMITTED A SIN."
Bronchitis Oaroloye answers, Yes your loveliness

The female judge asks Bronchitis Oaroloye, did you say also say this, "THE RAPE VICTIMS ARE TO BLAME FOR THE RAPE, EVEN BABIES AND YOUNG GIRLS."
Bronchitis Oaroloye proudly answers, Yes your loveliness. I repeat that I indeed said everything that User SCIENCEWATCH attributed to me, and stand by my words, whatever the consequences may be.

The female judge tells Bronchitis Oaroloye that the court sympathizes with him and refers him to a men only mental institution for observation.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Bukola Saraki Senate President Turbaned The Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam / the difference between a cult and religion / Photos; T. B Joshua Prays For Jewish Rabbi Yahuda. ZAKA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.