Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

3 Success Lessons I Re-learnt From Efe Of #bbnaija - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Success Lessons I Re-learnt From Efe Of #bbnaija (380 Views)

What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / 5 Secret Life Lessons To Learn From The Chess Game - Become Successful In Life / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Success Lessons I Re-learnt From Efe Of #bbnaija by Toka1992(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2017
Efe won the Big Brother Naija 2017 with a whopping 57% of the entire votes. How was that possible? There are very few people who rise from obscurity and shoot into the limelight like Efe did.

I made a few observations about Efe and discovered He really didn't do anything 'extraordinary' to achieve this feat. He simply followed some timeless principles of success and of course the time was right for him.

For entrepreneurs and professionals who want to win in business, here are 3 things I think you can learn or relearn from Efe's success.

1. Stay true to your brand promise: Efe was said to be very consistent throughout his stay in the big brother house. At the beginning of the show, he promised to 'keep it real' and viewers will agree that He followed his words with action. You may not notice but customers watch your every move and the moment you deviate from your brand promise, they begin to loose the trust and love they have for your brand.

2. Use the magic word often: When Efe discovered He was safe the last time He was put up for eviction, his first reaction was to lay on the floor to thank his fans. When he was asked what he'll do should he win, he remarked that he'll go on a nationwide 'thank you' tour. By repeatedly thanking his fans, he put them first even before the 25 million naira prize and this earned him more support. Use every opportunity you get to thank the people who pay the bills for your business.

3. Tell your story with passion: Did you watch the last campaign of the top 5 housemates? If you did then I'm sure you saw the passion with which Efe spoke. People want to be able to relate to you or your brand and one great way to make them relate is through your story. Efe talked about his humble background, the struggles he's been through and he won our hearts because we can all relate. I believe people do not just want to hear about your success but about your failures and persistence.

In the words of Graham Greene,“A story has no beginning or end: arbitrarily one chooses that moment of experience from which to look back or from which to look ahead.” Efe's story is still in the making and He has done a great job opening up to us all and giving hope to millions of Nigerians.

What's your story? How well can you tell it? Whenever you get a chance be sure to tell your story with passion so you too can become an inspiration to many.

https://www./3-success-lessons-i-re-learnt-from-efe-bbnaija-oghenerukevwe-toka

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gave Birth To 13 Pounds Weight Baby / Muslim Convert Overjoyed After Umrah / Computer Expart Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.