Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

IN MARRIAGE: Guys, Is This True? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / IN MARRIAGE: Guys, Is This True? (1376 Views)

Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man / Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IN MARRIAGE: Guys, Is This True? by bamisepeters(m): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2017
Trying to get information from people in marriage as a blogger and counselor in the field and i got this shocker, maybe not a surprise to many though, but i will like us to talk about this...

A lady said that no man is not guilty of having secret lover(s) outside his marriage/relationship on less he is a broke dude.

This statement made me realize why some women do all in their capability to make their man as broke as church rat, thinking if he has the money he will not concentrate as many ladies will run after him even if he is not going after them, and, he might fall into temptation one day, forgetting that they will bear the brunt together.

I think this is the greatest fallacy i have heard in relationship in recent times or am I just being bias on this issue?

Source: http://bamisepeters..com/2017/04/in-relationship-guys-is-this-true.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IN MARRIAGE: Guys, Is This True? by rexericx(m): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2017
Hmm
Re: IN MARRIAGE: Guys, Is This True? by Emhicee(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2017
Did your mum try to make you dad as poor as a church rat any point? grin
Re: IN MARRIAGE: Guys, Is This True? by bamac(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
Emhicee:
Did your mum try to make you dad as poor as a church rat any point? grin
to you this is sarcasm, right?
Re: IN MARRIAGE: Guys, Is This True? by ireneblush(f): 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
lol, very funny indeed. there are men who are very poor in pocket and still cheat, and there are also men who are flity rich but stick to one woman. it all depends on individual difference and the level of one's discipline and moral standards. Not all men cheat. Fake stories on internet especially instagram has made many women go bunkers!!! Some will just be detective ontop of their husbands lives.

3 Likes

Re: IN MARRIAGE: Guys, Is This True? by Emhicee(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
bamac:
to you this is sarcasm, right?
To you this concerns you, right? Mind yourself there.
Re: IN MARRIAGE: Guys, Is This True? by Blissquare(f): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
What u wanted to post is that u hav not caught ur husband cheating but becos they say it is inevitable, u want to stop it from happening by making/keeping him poor.
Re: IN MARRIAGE: Guys, Is This True? by Lionessza(f): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nonsense , this all depends on the man and his values not his pocket because even broke men cheat . The only difference is that more women will throw themselves at the rich guy than the broke one , now how he handles the attention is the true test of who he is .

1 Like

Re: IN MARRIAGE: Guys, Is This True? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
There was a similar thread on this...
Yes, it is strange but true.
Do you blame them? Every time we read of physical abuse or cheating husbands ;people immediately assume the woman deserves it for marrying a RICH MAN. Rich men are now synonymous to all the bad traits that can be exhibited in a (marital) union.

I read here on NL (from men and women alike) that the only time a man won't cheat is if he is POOR, disabled or impotent. With opinions like this spreading on cyberspace, more women would intensify their anti-prosperity vigils/movements. We should be careful of the beliefs we 'recycle'.

It has also been noted that humans 'real character' shows when they are rich. So, some men and women pray/hope their partners don't get excessively rich. It's not just a woman thing, men own is even worse. That's why some would want their wives to be jobless, if at all she works _it'll be a low-income job.

Very crazy, why would any normal human not want his/her partner's success? I don't get it,it shows they have no business being together.

The poorer he/she is _ the higher the loyalty (Nigerian mentality).

Over financial independence actually comes with this spirit, if you don't have self-control and a clear plan/target _you'll find yourself reinforcing stereotype and the cycle continues

Even guys will come here to oppose, but go on a thread to say your husband doesn't cheat and these same guys will almost kill you with mentions. Telling you how men are polygamous...
Re: IN MARRIAGE: Guys, Is This True? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
This is a MAN and WOMAN issue and depends on the values they both possess. Sadly if you think that all successful men cheat then you need serious help.

Yeah, it is harder for such men because so many broke ass women are throwing themselves at them, but the truth is that if a man is a cheater, then he will whether rich or dead poor

2 Likes

Re: IN MARRIAGE: Guys, Is This True? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
This is a MAN and WOMAN issue and depends on the values they both possess. Sadly if you think that all successful men cheat then you need serious help.

Yeah, it is harder for such men because so many broke ass women are throwing themselves at them, but the truth is that if a man is a cheater, then he will whether rich or dead poor

Re: IN MARRIAGE: Guys, Is This True? by ElsonMorali: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
ireneblush:
lol, very funny indeed. there are men who are very poor in pocket and still cheat, and there are also men who are flity rich but steak to one woman. it all depends on individual difference and the level of one's discipline and moral standards. Not all men cheat. Fake stories on internet especially instagram has made many women go bunkers!!! Some will just be detective ontop of their husbands lives.

Stick.
Re: IN MARRIAGE: Guys, Is This True? by ireneblush(f): 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Stick.
hahaha thanks uncle

1 Like

Re: IN MARRIAGE: Guys, Is This True? by ElsonMorali: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2017
ireneblush:
hahaha thanks uncle

Lol. I'm actually your younger brother o, aunty mi. grin

(1) (Reply)

Inter-faith Marriage Among Yorubas: A Case Of Cucklords / I Am Confuse! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.