Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,635 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Meet Temzy - The Mtn Nigeria Bot - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Meet Temzy - The Mtn Nigeria Bot (669 Views)

MTN Nigeria ICT & Business Skills Training Program 2019 / This Is Why You Need The Facebook Messenger Bot On You Website/blogs / Powerful Traffic Bot Adsense safe---#1000 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Temzy - The Mtn Nigeria Bot by youngscholar(m): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
Have you ever get annoyed whenever you call Mtn Customer and they don't answer your call due to the numerous Customers they are attending to, Those days are gone.

I have created a Platform on Facebook where you chat with a programmed bot that answers your answer.

Everything you ever neeeded, the Bot will offer it to you, His name is Temzy.

Temzy is an mtn Nigeria bot programmed by me, that answers all question related to Mtn service.

You can ask Temzy
"Temzy how do I migrate to Mtn Ipulse ?", Temzy will give you the code, not only that but a better explanation.

You can ask temzy all question on Mtn field and he will reply you.

One about him is that, he is friendly and Funny, You will laugh and Love him.

Why don't you try him out by visiting him on Facebook page by visiting

https://m.facebook.com/mtnboltng/

Like Temzy and start chatting with now...

Don't forget to share with all your friends..

1 Share

Re: Meet Temzy - The Mtn Nigeria Bot by LegendsCoded(m): 12:52am On Apr 13, 2017
youngscholar:
Have you ever get annoyed whenever you call Mtn Customer and they don't answer your call due to the numerous Customers they are attending to, Those days are gone.

I have created a Platform on Facebook where you chat with a programmed bot that answers your answer.

Everything you ever neeeded, the Bot will offer it to you, His name is Temzy.

Temzy is an mtn Nigeria bot programmed by me, that answers all question related to Mtn service.

You can ask Temzy
"Temzy how do I migrate to Mtn Ipulse ?", Temzy will give you the code, not only that but a better explanation.

You can ask temzy all question on Mtn field and he will reply you.

One about him is that, he is friendly and Funny, You will laugh and Love him.

Why don't you try him out by visiting him on Facebook page by visiting

https://m.facebook.com/mtnboltng/

Like Temzy and start chatting with now...

Don't forget to share with all your friends..

Nice one good job
Re: Meet Temzy - The Mtn Nigeria Bot by youngscholar(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
LegendsCoded:

Nice one good job

Thanks Man
Re: Meet Temzy - The Mtn Nigeria Bot by youngscholar(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
Chat With Temzy now..
Re: Meet Temzy - The Mtn Nigeria Bot by youngscholar(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2017
Meet Temzy and have fun
Re: Meet Temzy - The Mtn Nigeria Bot by LegendsCoded(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
youngscholar:
Meet Temzy and have fun

What are/is language used?

(1) (Reply)

50% Peer To Peer Donation Script Available / 6 Ways To Check If Your Domain Has Been Blacklisted By Google / Any Buyer That Has This Mode Of Transaction Via Adsense Is Likely A Scammer!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.