Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

TRENDING: What Your View About Ladies Wooing Guys With Screenshots - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TRENDING: What Your View About Ladies Wooing Guys With Screenshots (744 Views)

Must Read Crazy And Anoying Facts About Ladies To Men You May Not Know / How I Earn #1000 With An App 100% Working With Screenshots / OMG!! See What Mugabe Said About Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRENDING: What Your View About Ladies Wooing Guys With Screenshots by ROYH(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Like Seriously, I Just Decided To Log-in To My Facebook Account And I Saw This Post In My News Feed, Now, What Got My Attension Is A Certain Guy Comment On That Pos. But The Reason Of Posting This Is Because I've Been A Victim There (GIRLs MAKING THE MOVE TO ME) And To Be Frank, I Do Treat It With Mentality And Maturity, Even During My Teen, Mentality Is All What I Used.
But Since Nairaland Is A Vast Forum With Different Individual, I Decided To Bring It On To Both The Masculine And Feminine

THE COMPLETE POST c&p

There is one girl I wee always respect no matter how long we've been apart now.
She was bold enough to speak up "Heze I'm in love with you"...
For days, I kept thinking maybe she's joking till finally she cornered me and knelt down and began to confess how she'd done different things just to get my attention...
Suddenly I felt like a girl...
Gave her a shot anyways, till date, we're still friends even though she's not here anymore.
And that's it...!
You don't need to continue dating people in your head. You like him, you see him in your dreams and so what? You think he knows you do?
Your melanin turns green the moment you see him talking with another girl in the class or church and when you see him so close to his female friends you frown like he stole your Most expensive joy.
Nne, while there are men who would belittle your efforts to come close to them, there are others that admires you for it.
Forget the gender roles issh. I don't see anything or law where guys are expected to be the only ones that should approach a lady and begin to say
"Hello fine geh, the first day I set my eyes on you, my head big"- you can do it too
There is nothing wrong in making your feelings known to the one for whom you're having such feelings.
This is why I admire the whites. She walks up and spills her feelings, the next thing, they hangout, go on dates, off to the beach, off to the amusement park, fun smelling everywhere.
You don't need to bottle your feelings and expect me to sense them like I'm a love or crush sensor.
Speak up dear, tell him, the truth is that he may be having same feelings too but because of one thing or the other, finds it hard to speak up too...
You can help his solution and solution his problem by speaking up.
I love bold girls my dear
I know I'm not the only one that does
I know one of you girls on my list has someone she's madly in love with but don't know how to express it or make him realize this... Its easy, use your mouth for once in your life
漏MrPinner 2017
THE COMMENT "Reason For Bringing It Here" THAT GOT REPLIES c&p
The Poster= Precious Agbontan
See this one lolzzz...the moment the girl expresses her feelings to me, i will hate her instantly.
It is unlawful for a girl to approach a guy. Please, Christian religion doesn't accept that.
Edited路 Like路 4路 Reply路 Report路2 hours ago
You replied 路 49 replies

Now, Ladies And Guys, Please What Your Say About It, Mature Peeps Only.

Note: As For Me, I Have Been A Victim And The Truth Is Then, I Never Intend To Be Committed, So, Instead Of Playing With Their Emotion Or Doing The Sharp Guy Things, What I Do Is Talk Things Out With Them Politely. Meanwhile, If The Lady Is Whom I Also Have Such Feelings For And Ready At My Own Side, Sincerely, It's A Game On For Me O, However, Most Times, I Don't And Instead Of Me Hating, I Do Sit/Sat Her Down, Explain Things To Her In Details And If She's Strong, We're Cool (Friendship Continue), i Dont Hate, I Just Commend Their Boldness And Courage For Speaking Up...

cc TheBlessedMan, Tgold1, PrinceOfprince, Mrlemuel, SmartestPopQueen, pFolar, jagugu88li, Fiyah, PamelB, TemiGURL And Others.

1 Like

Re: TRENDING: What Your View About Ladies Wooing Guys With Screenshots by ROYH(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
The Comments On The Guy Comment Which Also Got My Own Attension

1 Like

Re: TRENDING: What Your View About Ladies Wooing Guys With Screenshots by PrinceOFprince(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
Its only here in Nigeria that things like this are taking seriously. Alot of ladies asked my late brother out on a date, while we were in the states.

Some he slept with, some he dated and some he shared with his friends.

I don't hate Nigeria. But i hate our peoples mentality.

Feelings is a spherical issue, anybody can express it.

Sincerely, no lady have done that to me before, but if they eventually did, then just like Theblessedman's trademark, its a GAME ON!!

4 Likes

Re: TRENDING: What Your View About Ladies Wooing Guys With Screenshots by TheBlessedMAN: 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bro..na only stewpid assholes go dey call ladies wey toast guys a slutt or ashawo.

It happened to me twice in my life and i cherished it.

The fact is i never loved either of them but i learnt to do so as times go on.

They were both choir members of my church. They probably fell inlove with my swaggs and looks as a singer in the church.

I enjoyed both of them and i never treated them badly.

Readers, love is reciprocal. Appreciate it if a lady walks up to you and proposed to you. Don't see her as a slutt or a senseless human being.

4 Likes

Re: TRENDING: What Your View About Ladies Wooing Guys With Screenshots by ROYH(m): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Exactly, I Hate It When People Take Something Like This As An Outrageous Act Or Crime, Freedom Of Speech And Right To One Expression Is Alive Na, But African Peeps Takes Deep Meaning Into A lot Of Things And Back It Up With Bible/Quaran Interference.

1 Like

Re: TRENDING: What Your View About Ladies Wooing Guys With Screenshots by TemiGURL(f): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
I did it once, and the idiot think me a slut. Since then have been self conscious of myself. Buh that doesn't stop me from doing it again, if i see my prince charming

3 Likes

Re: TRENDING: What Your View About Ladies Wooing Guys With Screenshots by pFolar(f): 12:38am On Apr 13, 2017
Have alwaYS learnT to follOW my heart! I dnt carE WHAT PEOple say. ChikeNA tongue

1 Like

Re: TRENDING: What Your View About Ladies Wooing Guys With Screenshots by ROYH(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2017
I Stand With You Jawe
TemiGURL:
I did it once, and the idiot think me a slut. Since then have been self conscious of myself. Buh that doesn't stop me from doing it again, if i see my prince charming
I love The Courage, Infact Chop *Kisses*
Re: TRENDING: What Your View About Ladies Wooing Guys With Screenshots by ROYH(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2017
Have Knew That For Long
pFolar:
Have alwaYS learnT to follOW my heart! I dnt carE WHAT PEOple say. ChikeNA tongue
The Way You Do Your Typing Justify That, You arE corRecT Oh JaWE grin
Re: TRENDING: What Your View About Ladies Wooing Guys With Screenshots by Tgold1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
ROYH:
Like Seriously, I Just Decided To Log-in To My Facebook Account And I Saw This Post In My News Feed, Now, What Got My Attension Is A Certain Guy Comment On That Pos. But The Reason Of Posting This Is Because I've Been A Victim There (GIRLs MAKING THE MOVE TO ME) And To Be Frank, I Do Treat It With Mentality And Maturity, Even During My Teen, Mentality Is All What I Used.
But Since Nairaland Is A Vast Forum With Different Individual, I Decided To Bring It On To Both The Masculine And Feminine

THE COMPLETE POST c&p

There is one girl I wee always respect no matter how long we've been apart now.
She was bold enough to speak up "Heze I'm in love with you"...
For days, I kept thinking maybe she's joking till finally she cornered me and knelt down and began to confess how she'd done different things just to get my attention...
Suddenly I felt like a girl...
Gave her a shot anyways, till date, we're still friends even though she's not here anymore.
And that's it...!
You don't need to continue dating people in your head. You like him, you see him in your dreams and so what? You think he knows you do?
Your melanin turns green the moment you see him talking with another girl in the class or church and when you see him so close to his female friends you frown like he stole your Most expensive joy.
Nne, while there are men who would belittle your efforts to come close to them, there are others that admires you for it.
Forget the gender roles issh. I don't see anything or law where guys are expected to be the only ones that should approach a lady and begin to say
"Hello fine geh, the first day I set my eyes on you, my head big"- you can do it too
There is nothing wrong in making your feelings known to the one for whom you're having such feelings.
This is why I admire the whites. She walks up and spills her feelings, the next thing, they hangout, go on dates, off to the beach, off to the amusement park, fun smelling everywhere.
You don't need to bottle your feelings and expect me to sense them like I'm a love or crush sensor.
Speak up dear, tell him, the truth is that he may be having same feelings too but because of one thing or the other, finds it hard to speak up too...
You can help his solution and solution his problem by speaking up.
I love bold girls my dear
I know I'm not the only one that does
I know one of you girls on my list has someone she's madly in love with but don't know how to express it or make him realize this... Its easy, use your mouth for once in your life
漏MrPinner 2017
THE COMMENT "Reason For Bringing It Here" THAT GOT REPLIES c&p
The Poster= Precious Agbontan
See this one lolzzz...the moment the girl expresses her feelings to me, i will hate her instantly.
It is unlawful for a girl to approach a guy. Please, Christian religion doesn't accept that.
Edited路 Like路 4路 Reply路 Report路2 hours ago
You replied 路 49 replies

Now, Ladies And Guys, Please What Your Say About It, Mature Peeps Only.

Note: As For Me, I Have Been A Victim And The Truth Is Then, I Never Intend To Be Committed, So, Instead Of Playing With Their Emotion Or Doing The Sharp Guy Things, What I Do Is Talk Things Out With Them Politely. Meanwhile, If The Lady Is Whom I Also Have Such Feelings For And Ready At My Own Side, Sincerely, It's A Game On For Me O, However, Most Times, I Don't And Instead Of Me Hating, I Do Sit/Sat Her Down, Explain Things To Her In Details And If She's Strong, We're Cool (Friendship Continue), i Dont Hate, I Just Commend Their Boldness And Courage For Speaking Up...

cc TheBlessedMan, Tgold1, PrinceOfprince, Mrlemuel, SmartestPopQueen, pFolar, jagugu88li, Fiyah, PamelB, TemiGURL And Others.

Minister for women affairs..... I am with you on this. once dated a girl coz of her courage to tell me how she felt about me and for over a year plus..... before destiny took us apart and we moved on, it been four years now, we never broke up but I know we've both moved on.

1 Like

Re: TRENDING: What Your View About Ladies Wooing Guys With Screenshots by ROYH(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Yot Are Reserved Bro
Tgold1:

Minister for women affairs..... I am with you on this. once dated a girl coz of her courage to tell me how she felt about me and for over a year plus..... before destiny took us apart and we moved on, it been four years now, we never broke up but I know we've both moved on.
When Time Finally Comes, You Guys Will Unite.
Re: TRENDING: What Your View About Ladies Wooing Guys With Screenshots by pFolar(f): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
ROYH:
Have Knew That For LongThe Way You Do Your Typing Justify That, You arE corRecT Oh JaWE grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: TRENDING: What Your View About Ladies Wooing Guys With Screenshots by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 15, 2017
ROYH:

I would hate to be labelled a slut simply because I had approached a guy. Thats just wrong more especially in this world, 21 century. The only problem I'm having is that we choose to preach 21 century only when it best suits us.....otherwise we are black and therefore should keep our blackness (morals, culture and all).

Personally, I would never approach a guy. Not because even the thought scares me but, I was taught that a lady is seen, not heard. You have to really know the lady to hear them. I dont if I make sense by this statement.

I live in a model world and there are certain modern things you would never se me do. Thats just me.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

What Insect Is This? / What Stresses You About Lagos? / Employee Crippled With "Kung-fu" Kick By Chinese Boss In Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.