Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Season Beatings: Mary .J. Blige Beats Husband. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Season Beatings: Mary .J. Blige Beats Husband. (4282 Views)

Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day / Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) / Janet Jackson Vs Mary J Blige Who's Hiphop Queen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Season Beatings: Mary .J. Blige Beats Husband. by semid4lyfe(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2009
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/blige_hauls_off_on_husband_o32W7IKFja08UXzRipJiHI

Mary J. Blige punched husband Kendu Isaacs in the face at her record release party at club M2 Tuesday night. The singer slugged Isaacs, drawing blood, after she thought he was flirting with a waitress. "She turned to him and was screaming, 'You're not going to ruin my night,' " our witness says. "They got up in each other's faces before someone tried to separate them, at which point she shoved the guy aside, pulled back and popped [Isaacs] in the face." The source said Blige, Isaacs and their entourage were whisked through a door to the attached club Pink, which was closed. Our witness relates, "She was yelling at him, 'What are you gonna do, Chris Brown me?' Four of her bodyguards and two of the club's kept them apart." Isaacs was kicked out. Blige went to the bathroom to fix her hair and makeup, but soon fled, creating an uncomfortable scene for partygoers Jay-Z, Beyoncé and Busta Rhymes. Her rep said only, "People lie and don't know what they're talking about."

Re: Season Beatings: Mary .J. Blige Beats Husband. by mamagee3(f): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2009
Black version of Erin Woods. . . grin grin
Re: Season Beatings: Mary .J. Blige Beats Husband. by spikedcylinder: 12:06am On Dec 31, 2009
They've been having issues for a while now.
Re: Season Beatings: Mary .J. Blige Beats Husband. by puskin: 1:13am On Dec 31, 2009
eeyah!!
Another celeb. marriage crash waiting to happen.
Re: Season Beatings: Mary .J. Blige Beats Husband. by nellaluv(f): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2009
Mary J. Blige is not Rihanna, she would just squish the balls of dat flirting husband of hers tongue
Re: Season Beatings: Mary .J. Blige Beats Husband. by nellaluv(f): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2009
Mary J. Blige is not Rihanna, she would just squish the balls of dat flirting husband of hers tongue
Re: Season Beatings: Mary .J. Blige Beats Husband. by asha80(m): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2009
Is she not going to be charged for assault? undecided
Re: Season Beatings: Mary .J. Blige Beats Husband. by ravenzord(m): 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2009
Mary. J. Tyson,hood woman extraordinaire. . .how come it's the ones who sing most beautifully of love that never find it.
Re: Season Beatings: Mary .J. Blige Beats Husband. by snowdrops(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2009
asha 80:

Is she not going to be charged for assault? undecided
She d better be. If she were a guy, she would have been rotting in jail now. Talk about double standard.
Re: Season Beatings: Mary .J. Blige Beats Husband. by DaRapture: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2009
grin Good for her. LOL. AA women don't take no shit. Often at the first sign of infidelity, they'd go off on your ass violently, especially if kids are involved in the relationship. They'd attempt to leave you lumped up and then take ALL your shit, and what they don't take, they destroy. They'll smash up your cars, throw your shit out in the dirty street and possibly even burn them up. I've seen it happen LOTS of times. Them chicks are hazardous to your well being if you do em dirty.

Yeah, man they do CRAZY stuff, like act as though they don't know what your doing, and then one night out of the blue as your sleeping, they'll just go to town on your ass, while your all disoriented, or pore a pot of hot water on you while your sleep. Hit you with a frying pan, or my favorite is throw some hot food or grease on you, and even attempt to cut your dick off. cheesy I've know all of this to happen before.
Re: Season Beatings: Mary .J. Blige Beats Husband. by steeze(m): 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2009
I can't believe it!! She punched him, and drew blood. Then she taunted him, asking him if he wanted to chris brown her.

Daring him.

Then she went on to have him thrown out of the club. Talk about triple fatality!!! We all know that if the tables were turned, the man would be rotting in jail somewhere.

I bet the females are enjoying themselves now.

Mcheeeww!!! Stupid females!!!

God bless Nigeria. Can't happen here.
Re: Season Beatings: Mary .J. Blige Beats Husband. by honeric01(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2009
interesting, well maybe they have been doing this before but in their privacy, there was no way she could hide this ugly part of her in public.

Off topic
Is laila ali married? If yes, to who?
Re: Season Beatings: Mary .J. Blige Beats Husband. by spikedcylinder: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2009
honeric01:

Off topic

She is married to NFL guy Curtis Conway.
Re: Season Beatings: Mary .J. Blige Beats Husband. by Blazay(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2009
Never marry women older than your mother.
Re: Season Beatings: Mary .J. Blige Beats Husband. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2009
honeric01:

Off topic
spikedcylinder:

Aaaaah, I pity the poor dude wey go marry pikin of lion. I sure se she don turn the guy to punching bag grin grin
Re: Season Beatings: Mary .J. Blige Beats Husband. by redsky1: 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2009
steeze:

I can't believe it!! She punched him, and drew blood. Then she taunted him, asking him if he wanted to chris brown her.

Daring him.

Then she went on to have him thrown out of the club. Talk about triple fatality!!! We all know that if the tables were turned, the man would be rotting in jail somewhere.

I bet the females are enjoying themselves now.

Mcheeeww!!! silly females!!!

God bless Nigeria. Can't happen here.

abi cos its the men who do all the beating - in fact men beat their wives in nigeria if their food is cold even
Re: Season Beatings: Mary .J. Blige Beats Husband. by SeanT21(f): 5:47am On Jan 01, 2010
Why is she disgracing herself at her own party?? She could have done this at home. Anyway, I hope she made him sign a prenuptial agreement.

Video

http://www.examiner.com/x-28142-NY-Sex-and-Relationships-Examiner~y2009m12d28-Mary-J-Blige-slaps-husband-Kendu-Isaacs-VIDEO
Re: Season Beatings: Mary .J. Blige Beats Husband. by honeric01(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2010
spikedcylinder:

uhm, i hope the guy made sure he got her to sign a divorce paper anytime she tries punching him? but then NFL guys ain't weak either, they are strong men with alot of guts.

semid4lyfe:

Aaaaah, I pity the poor dude wey go marry pikin of lion. I sure se she don turn the guy to punching bag grin grin
NFL guys can take any kinda beatings, that sport alone is rough and violent so he should be used to beatings.

(1) (Reply)

Ofunneka Molokwu Delivers Baby Girl In Australia / The History And Biography Of Dele Momodu The Ovation International Founder / Christian Couple Invite 'Jesus Christ' To Be Part Of Their Pre-wedding Photos(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.