Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido (2467 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Mercy Cries After Ending Relationship With Ike (photos) ) / Bobrisky To Give 100,000 To James Obialor Of 'They Didn't Caught Me' / Yemi Solade & Wife, Hannah Marsh Solade Celebrate Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by Icedprince1d(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
British model Jodie Marsh has just concluded her divorce from her estranged husband, James Placido, so she decided to celebrate the breakup by running naked in her garden.

On hearing that her 20-month-old marriage to James has been dissolved, The 38-year-old model couldn't hide her excitement, so she ran naked.

Click on the link below to watch the video
http://princepalacenews..com/2017/04/british-model-jodie-marsh-runs-naked.html#.WO4goAs8Rog

Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by GloriaNinja(f): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
(SPITS), I WONDER WHY CELEBRITIES MARRY IN THE FIRST PLACE AND DIVORCE ONE WEEK LATER, THAT ONE IS NOT MARRIAGE AT ALL.
Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin

FREEDOM is wat most married ppol wanted... grin grin

But where's the nak€d pishure na? undecided lefulefu please bring the binoculars down hia ... grin
Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
she has well formed boobies i must confess.not like those scarey giant looking cossy or roman sumptin boobies cheesy.by the op i clicked on the link u gave.i no see any video of her runnin nakkid in her garden.lest i forget...kennyID17 come and see bobbi grin.
by the way op if u have any video of daniela okeke running nakkid in her own garden just give me mentions cheesy
Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

But where's the nak€d pishure na? undecided lefulefu please bring the binoculars down hia ... grin
QueenSuccubus:
grin

QueenSuccubus:
grin

QueenSuccubus:
grin

op said nakkid video...i click link..carry my binacolars wit me..i no see anything cheesy
Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by KennyID17(m): 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
lefulefu:
she has well formed boobies i must confess.not like those scarey giant looking cossy or roman sumptin boobies cheesy.by the op i clicked on the link u gave.i no see any video of her runnin nakkid in her garden.lest i forget...kennyID17 come and see bobbi grin.
by the way op if u have any video of daniela okeke running nakkid in her own garden just give me mentions cheesy

Lefulefu! angry! Y u dey call me na, no naked anything for hia cheesy

Btw, this kain boobi na my spec grin grin, nice and fleshy round mounds grin grin cheesy

**Modified**

So QueenSuccubus don reach hia, Lefulefu, u no c those melons Wey dey on her profile shocked shocked, Lawd knows!! If i get my hands on them melons grin grin grin
Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
KennyID17:

Btw, this kain boobi na my spec grin grin, nice and fleshy round mounds grin grin cheesy

**Modified**

So QueenSuccubus don reach hia, Lefulefu, u no c those melons Wey dey on her profile shocked shocked, Lawd knows!! If i get my hands on them melons grin grin grin
*hurries to check QueenSuccubus"s dp*

Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
KennyID17:

**Modified**

ehen this is the type of boobi i love.moderate smooth looking oranges...not those scary huge Cossy type wey dem fit take stone person grin.QueenSuccubus me is loving ur dp wella wink wink wink wink wink.
but kenny i still worship ukwu oo cool.
Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by KennyID17(m): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
lefulefu:

ehen this is the type of boobi i love.moderate smooth looking oranges...not those scary huge Cossy type wey dem fit take stone person grin.QueenSuccubus me is loving ur dp wella wink wink wink wink wink.
but kenny I still worship ukwu oo cool.

Never doubted that cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:38am On Apr 13, 2017
KennyID17:

**Modified**

shocked shocked shocked

Nawa for u ooo...leave my bwezt alone...lefulefu please bring me towel to cover my bori...i no wan this guy come and look at my profile ooo
Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

shocked shocked shocked

Nawa for u ooo...leave my bwezt alone...lefulefu please bring me towel to cover my bori...i no wan this guy come and look at my profile ooo
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:01am On Apr 13, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin

grin kiss

Tnx lefulefu my dear...
kiss

1 Like

Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by KennyID17(m): 7:33am On Apr 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

shocked shocked shocked

Lefulefu! Lefulefu!! Lefulefu!!! How many times I call u? angry. If I c u come hia with any foolish towel angry angry

QueenSuccubus, if u like use canopy to cover it, we wee still goan borrow binoculars fitted with X-ray lenses, am sure professor of sextology, Prof. SINZ, would b able to help in securing such a rare device . We wee still see it, btw which one u b, d one on d left or d right, I have a feeling na u dey d left grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by KennyID17(m): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin

So last last u finally bring that towel for her abii? angry angry

Btw, QueenSuccubus, one thousand towels can't save u grin grin grin
Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2017
KennyID17:

Lefulefu! Lefulefu!! Lefulefu!!! How many times I call u? angry. If I c u come hia with any foolish towel angry angry

QueenSuccubus, if u like use canopy to cover it, we wee still goan borrow binoculars fitted with X-ray lenses, am sure professor of sextology, Prof. SINZ, would b able to help in securing such a rare device . We wee still see it, btw which one u b, d one on d left or d right, I have a feeling na u dey d left grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Hahahhaha...i will leave it for u to guess... grin

But for now, i go run comot...dont come near me with ur binoculars coz i know u wan see my tight asian bucket too angry angry angry
Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2017
KennyID17:

Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by uk10(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2017
this are some of the reasons i don't want to marry ,i will make my money and eat it alone.
Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by KennyID17(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahhaha... I will leave it for u to guess ... grin

But for now, i go run comot...dont come near me with ur binoculars coz i know u wan see my tight asian bucket too angry angry angry

@ first bolded, this girl like to dey finger pesin brain sha! grin grin

@ second bolded, U can only run, U can't hide!! Btw, what u mean by tight Asian bucket? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2017
KennyID17:

@ first bolded, this girl like to dey finger pesin brain sha! grin grin

@ second bolded, U can only run, U can't hide!! Btw, what u mean by tight Asian bucket? cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin

Only asians will understand what i am talking about wink

Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by KennyID17(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Only asians will understand what i am talking about wink

Asian bucket..... Got me thinking, a bucket usually holds something in place, d only part of a woman's body( as far as i am concerned), be she Asian, Caucasian, Negro or whatever, that can hold something in place is called .......

grin grin grin

So i take it ur Asian then wink
Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2017
KennyID17:

Asian bucket..... Got me thinking, a bucket usually holds something in place, d only part of a woman's body( as far as i am concerned), be she Asian, Caucasian, Negro or whatever, that can hold something in place is called .......

grin grin grin

So i take it ur Asian then wink

grin grin grin

Hahahahaha..so tell me what is that body part that can hold something in place cheesy cheesy
Re: British Model Jodie Marsh Runs Naked After Ending Her Marriage To James Placido by KennyID17(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Hahahahaha..so tell me what is that body part that can hold something in place cheesy cheesy

How about a trade, u tell me what za oza room means and i tell u d body part that can hold something in place cheesy cheesy

It's a win-win for us both u know grin grin wink

(1) (Reply)

No Nigerian Celebrities Cars Can Stand Kim Kardashian List Of Cars / Cristiano Ronaldo Following Davido (screenshot) / Biodun Okeowo “omo Butty” Show Off Gigantic Backside To Celebrate New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.