Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Customer Service Officer Required - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customer Service Officer Required (3212 Views)

Freelance Social Media Officer Required Urgently / Junior Administrative Officer Required / Front Desk Officer Required In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Service Officer Required by GM008: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
We require a Customer Service Officer to provide excellent customer support our clients and as such the candidate will be an excellent communicator in English Language.

Your Role
• You will be required to work as part of a team providing high quality customer support services via telephone and / or e-mail.
• You will be will be responsible for liaising with our clients, their associates and keep up the level of customers' satisfaction expectations.
• Your day-to-day tasks will be focused on providing excellent customer support services meeting our clients' service level agreements.
• You should be able to react to customers' requests promptly and in a professional manner

Our Requirements:
• Very good level in English - both written and spoken;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent Computer Literacy & Record Keeping Skills;
• Excellent Administrative and Organizational skills
• IT Literate & able to use Email/Internet/Word/Excel
• Ability to work with own Initiative
• Strong orientation to achieving team's goals and targets set;
• Willingness to learn and develop;
• Team player open to share knowledge and to support your colleagues;
• Professional attitude and orientation to details.

If you are Interested or know anyone who is Interested can you pls tell them to contact me for further details

2 Likes

Re: Customer Service Officer Required by Dhayor001(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
And you no put remuneration details.

Or you forgot?

1 Like

Re: Customer Service Officer Required by yelinco1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=GM008 post=55507674]We require a Customer Service Officer to provide excellent customer support our clients and as such the candidate will be an excellent communicator in English Language.

Your Role
• You will be required to work as part of a team providing high quality customer support services via telephone and / or e-mail.
• You will be will be responsible for liaising with our clients, their associates and keep up the level of customers' satisfaction expectations.
• Your day-to-day tasks will be focused on providing excellent customer support services meeting our clients' service level agreements.
• You should be able to react to customers' requests promptly and in a professional manner

Our Requirements:

HOW DO ONE APPLY? I'M INTERESTED... 08068035266.
Re: Customer Service Officer Required by Bbnnaji(f): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
Am interested contact me on blizzynice011(a)yahoo.com
Re: Customer Service Officer Required by adefat(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
interested 08189736778 fatai77@yahoo. com
Re: Customer Service Officer Required by umasucre(f): 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
No location no means of contact
Re: Customer Service Officer Required by lobinche101(m): 4:08am On Apr 13, 2017
08061661935. Am interested
Re: Customer Service Officer Required by damton(m): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2017
Interested
Re: Customer Service Officer Required by cpsowelle: 7:55am On Apr 13, 2017
I'm interested 08061517189
Re: Customer Service Officer Required by slenjaman(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2017
interested busayoteju@yahoo.com. but u didn't supply ur contact nor job location
Re: Customer Service Officer Required by WenysAD(f): 8:13am On Apr 13, 2017
I'm interested.....09024697997
Re: Customer Service Officer Required by gaetano: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2017
GNLD people

2 Likes

Re: Customer Service Officer Required by peenk(f): 8:20am On Apr 13, 2017
Please i'm interested. I also have the required experience. My email address is : pynkdyva@yahoo.com
Re: Customer Service Officer Required by lexylexy(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2017
slenjaman:
interested busayoteju@yahoo.com. but u didn't supply ur contact nor job location

I don't understand why you guys are dropping your contacts here. The op clearly stated to contact him if interested. And the last time I checked, the only way to contact someone on nairaland is thru pm.
Re: Customer Service Officer Required by macanthony25(m): 9:25am On Apr 13, 2017
GM008:
We require a Customer Service Officer to provide excellent customer support our clients and as such the candidate will be an excellent communicator in English Language.

Your Role

Our Requirements:

If you are Interested or know anyone who is Interested can you pls tell them to contact me for further details

Exactly the reason why most of us are still jobless, most of us can read and only few can understand. Op said we should contact him for further details not drop your contact. And who doesn't know how to contact someone on NL... Huh?
Re: Customer Service Officer Required by slenjaman(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
lexylexy:

I don't understand why you guys are dropping your contacts here. The op clearly stated to contact him if interested. And the last time I checked, the only way to contact someone on nairaland is thru pm.
noted
Re: Customer Service Officer Required by slenjaman(m): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
macanthony25:

Exactly the reason why most of us are still jobless, most of us can read and only few can understand. Op said we should contact him for further details not drop your contact. And who doesn't know how to contact someone on NL... Huh?
please don't nail me, just put me through if you are willing (anybody). I actually don't know how to send direct message on NL.
Re: Customer Service Officer Required by Yimmicks: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Customer Service Officer Required by slenjaman(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
This op is an serious fellow, he should be ignored
Re: Customer Service Officer Required by vic224real(f): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
NJ
GM008:

Your Role

Our Requirements:

Thanks for this opportunity. Am a female, lives in Abuja, and interested. I've checked your profile but your contact can't be viewed.
Re: Customer Service Officer Required by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2017
location pls
Re: Customer Service Officer Required by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2017
slenjaman:
This op is an serious fellow, he should be ignored

did you follow the instruction given? the op said you should send him a pm. as matter of fact a friend got a reply from him and he as applied.
Re: Customer Service Officer Required by olexy4real(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
Guys don't even waste your time or credit. Nah confirmed gnld rubbished. With there lie lie story

(1) (Reply)

Get Ready! Oceanic Bank Online Recruitment 2b Deployed 3rd Sept. / Giesecke & Devrient Africa Limited / Accent Hills Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.