Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway (1304 Views)

Glo N100 For 1GB Night Plan Valid For 5 Days: How To Activate / Samsung Galaxy A50 After 30 Days Of Use (+ PICS) / Amazing Giveaway - Tecno Camon CM Unboxing, Review and giveaway (Closes Feb 20) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway by omoalajah(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
It’s a season of love, a season to give, and a season to recalibrate your thoughts! On quiet days without festivities, the giant Chinese brand is known to always give out goodies, only that this time; it’s for FIVE DAYS! #5DaysEasterGiveaway.

The Rules for the Easter Promotion includes the following:

Walk into a TECNO selected retail store nearest to you.
Experience the Camon CX by taking a selfie with the Camon CX and post it online on Facebook; Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #5DaysEasterGiveaway to win instant gift items.
Now that’s not all! When in fact you buy the TECNO Camon CX you get a raffle ticket that qualifies you for TWO DRAWS; the first draw to win FIVE 30,000 Naira worth of gift vouchers and the final draw to win a HIGH-POWERED MARVEL DRONE!!!
Smart Ambassadors are also encouraged to take a selfie with the Customers and Post online on social media using the hashtag #5DaysEasterGiveaway.
Smart Ambassadors whose retail store sold the Camon CX to any of the Five (5) winners of the draw, will be rewarded with a 10,000 Naira worth of gift voucher each.
The Promo Runs from the 13th – 17th April 2017.
Transsion Staff, Partners and Suppliers are not qualified to participate in this promo.
Terms and Conditions apply.
The recently launched TECNO Camon CX has been on a high demand; looks like TECNO is definitely doing something right!

Re: 5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Cheers to tecno for always giving back.
Re: 5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway by investigator007: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hope the giveaway will get the reach the poor people based on logistics?
Re: 5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
investigator007:

lol!! Based on logistics, lala should see this cos naa the work wey he dey do
Re: 5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway by Abdstrakt(m): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2017
computer village here i come grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway by Abdstrakt(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2017
investigator007:
i think one's social/financial status isn't important in this giveaway as long as they follow the instructions every one has an equal chance of winning.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway by datyorubaboy: 1:19am On Apr 14, 2017
This a great contest. Drone? Wow, its just cool
Re: 5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway by missslimzy(f): 1:49am On Apr 14, 2017
LEt me try and enter the competition to win
Re: 5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway by shiftback: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2017
Abdstrakt:
computer village here i come grin
it looks like i will follow you...i need that marvel drone badly

1 Like

Re: 5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway by Behankey(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
But is there any brand that does giveaways like Tecno? Well, make I try participate in this one whether I go dey lucky. And winner to get a drone? Wow.
Re: 5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway by kogbaski99: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
Wow see Tecno again o, why dem no do the PhonePad3 own na, she I go still do win
Re: 5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway by koskilala: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
I go go so my own o, I wish sey den join an with PhobePad 3 sef... I know sey I go win by His grace
Re: 5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway by Dandsome: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
kogbaski99:
Wow see Tecno again o, why dem no do the PhonePad3 own na, she I go still do win

A step at a time both are good, na drone me i want sef
Re: 5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway by tafat: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
Behankey:
But is there any brand that does giveaways like Tecno? Well, make I try participate in this one whether I go dey lucky. And winner to get a drone? Wow.

I'm quite sure Tecno are the best when it comes to giveaways.... I believe them
Re: 5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway by Abdstrakt(m): 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
shiftback:

it looks like i will follow you...i need that marvel drone badly
Good for you.. Then participate in the promo video f you want a drone
Re: 5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway by Behankey(m): 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
tafat:

I'm quite sure Tecno are the best when it comes to giveaways.... I believe them
Like, everyday Father Christmas. And its commendable, they connect with fans and customers on a grand way.
Re: 5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway by scarycuteface(m): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
investigator007:
I think it will cut across board as long as instructions are followed. Everyone has a chance.
Re: 5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway by Freelancerx: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
datyorubaboy:
This a great contest. Drone? Wow, its just cool
Very cool. Never even see a drone. Tecno always going the extra mile to bring smiles to their fans.
Re: 5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway by shiftback: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2017
i bought my CX yesterday which was the last day of the promo. i pray i win a drone.
Re: 5 Days Of Easter Giveaway!! TECNO Weh Don Sah!! #5dayseastergiveaway by shiftback: 8:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Behankey:
Like, everyday Father Christmas. And its commendable, they connect with fans and customers on a grand way.
connecting with fans and doing random giveaways is a sure fire way to gain brand awareness and loyalty.
As long as Tecno continue in this vein they'll stay winning

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Infinix Note 4 / Sandisk Increases Microsd Card To 400GB Capacity / Tecno Mobile Announces Huge Discounts On Devices As Nigeria Clocks Fifty Seven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.