Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Unperishable Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Unperishable Investment (367 Views)

Unperishable Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unperishable Investment by globalkay(m): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Good day
I present to you the best investment of 2017 and beyond.. Take this bold investment decision to own a land at ibeju lekki and you and your family will ever be grateful you did..

Re: Unperishable Investment by Omasworld1: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
GIVE YOU FISH OR SHOW YOU HOW TO FISH?
That was the question i was confronted with 2 yrs ago when i met my very good friend, success. I could remember clearly how I used to play P.S and GTA with his laptop not knowing PC could be used for better things like earning cool cash online right from the comfort of your bed instead of just watching films and playing games. But one thing i had noticed about him is that though he has the game in his pc, he never played it for once he will rather be online working. Doing what? Same questioned i asked then.
Not until one day he asked me this same question, give you fish or show you how to fish? I had to make a decision that day. And thank God i did, because that same decision is paying off today.
And now i am asking you same question, give you fish or show you how to fish?

Give me your answer here
08138418399 (whatspp only)
John Omas
Committed to your success

(1) (Reply)

Make Billions From Youtube / Just About To Be Lauched / Acres Of Land For Rent And Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.