Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (604 Views)

There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche / What I Saw On Nairaland That Discouraged Me From Converting To Islam / More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2017

3 Likes

Re: . by An2elect2(f): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
You will consider her a Christian if she had sat at the sunny part?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
An2elect2:
You will consider her a Christian if she had sat at the sunny part?
no. But its common sense to seat in a place left for the last person. Knowing that the other people have been patiently waiting. Besides, its not a long journey. Just a short distance.

1 Like

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
- Cheating thieving lying pastors
- same bible yet different meaning/rules depending which church you go to.
- hypocrite views that follows from the bible only what fit their agenda
Re: . by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
- Cheating thieving lying pastors
- same bible yet different meaning/rules depending which church you go to.
- hypocrite views that follows from the bible only what fit their agenda

so right Sir.
How will a non Christian believe in our God when all these are practiced right in their presence?

We fight to keep church name and doctrines.
We concentrate on tithes and offerings not minding if the congregation are genuinely connected to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Ermacc: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
At the end of the day, salvation is personal race.
Re: . by Wilgrea7(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ermacc:

No Sir... salvation is not and can never be a personal race... the views and attitudes of people can affect your faith... and vice versa.... there is no you... there is no me... there is “us"... i repeat salvation is not and can never be a personal race.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ermacc:
personal race which you need to carry your neighbor along. Not just you alone
Re: . by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2017

2 Likes

Re: . by Ermacc: 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
missdivineprove:
personal race which you need to carry your neighbor along. Not just you alone
I said at the end! Genuine soulwinning is done out of love. At the end we are not judged on weighted averages. Every Man to himself!
Re: . by sonofthunder: 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
the problem is not the problem, but that you're not tinkering a solution to said anomaly.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 13, 2017
missdivineprove:
Hellow peeps,
I have been thinking about these.
According to the bible, the name christian were given to the believers of old by non believers. They watched them and discovered they were behaving like Christ. So, they called them Christians. Thank God, they were able to generate us that Name due to their lifestyles. I doubt if we the Christians of today would have been able to generate that Name.

Lets discuss these,.
What are the lifestyle of Christians you see everyday that you think if a non christian, sees, he/she will get discouraged and would not want to be a christian?

Let me start.
Few weeks ago, I was waiting inside a keke, not quite long, two people entered, then the last woman came in. It was sunny, so she went to the side where there was no sun, where I was seated and asked us to shift to the other side where there was sun. of course we did just that . Not up to 3 minutes, she brought out her bible and tracks and started telling us about Jesus. Believe me, nobody answered her. Nobody collected the tracks either.
So many, I will add more later.

OMG!! Woooooooooooowww, look who I found HADI! grin wow longest time, how are you doing, quite an age, it's me Paul from Lagos.. Op you good. I just sent you a PM reply my pm Okay and lets add up on whatsapp! I've missed you so much, I searched for you on Facebook but couldn't get you neither do I know your moniker on NL.. not until I check this thread and then the link of your songs that you posted, wow, good to have you back my sweet friend, add me up on whatsapp am sure you are really doing great in your music pursuit, keep doing it, it will surely pay out one day and that's certain, waiting to hear from you
Re: . by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2017

(1) (Reply)

When You Serve Human For 10 Furcking Year,1 Mistake Ruins All Good Effort / Why Churches Are On The Increase In Nigeria / You That Man Of God Why Are You Planning To Have Sex With That.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.