Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Man Baths Birthday Celebrant With Acid!! I Thought It Was Water- Culprit (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Baths Birthday Celebrant With Acid!! I Thought It Was Water- Culprit (pics) (616 Views)

Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob / Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos / Married Man Baths Lover With Acid For Refusing To Be His 2nd Wife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Baths Birthday Celebrant With Acid!! I Thought It Was Water- Culprit (pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
...it is not new in Nigeria that people have gotten accoustomed and acclimated to the rite and belief of pouring water, san
d and sometimes both mixed together on people who celebrates their birthday!!

some folks even go to the extent of urinating on the celebrant or pushing them into the gutter...

This rites went wrong when an anonymous man poured a bucket full of concentrated£acid on the celebrants at my area... thank God the man was on his cloths.. we don't know what would have happened
see pics below..

Re: Man Baths Birthday Celebrant With Acid!! I Thought It Was Water- Culprit (pics) by SultanYoung: 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
Congrats bro grin

Re: Man Baths Birthday Celebrant With Acid!! I Thought It Was Water- Culprit (pics) by maysimsimple(m): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
U just been picked bro

quote author=tHaPsAmIsT post=55516333]...it is not new in Nigeria that people have gotten accoustomed and acclimated to the rite and belief of pouring water, san
d and sometimes both mixed together on people who celebrates their birthday!!

some folks even go to the extent of urinating on the celebrant or pushing them into the gutter...

This rites went wrong when an anonymous man poured a bucket full of concentrated£acid on the celebrants at my area... thank God the man was on his cloths.. we don't know what would have happened
see pics below.. [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

See How A Bride Was Pickpocketed By A Woman At Her Wedding (video) / Police Arrest Fake Police Officer Who Uses Is Late Father's Uniform To Extort / Kidnapper Evans Might Be Released Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.