Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k (5210 Views)

Very Sound And Smartly Used Ford Edge 2010 (first Body) Very Affordable / Distress Sale Of Super Neat Registered Toyota Hoghlander 2004model @ 1.1m Price / Buy My Give Away V6 Droplite Camry In Perfect Conditions 499k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k by Jobeleagu(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2017
kingreign:

You've been evading a simple question that has kept this car on sale till now. It this car converted, YES or NO?

The car is not converted kiss
Re: Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k by BrightKonsult: 12:36am On May 05, 2017
Bro he said is not converted so can u prove him wrong now or you apologize?
diportivo:

bros

what an elder sees while seated,an infant won't see if standing on an iroko tree grin

go ahead and contact d seller and den go for physical inspection. if u like what u see,pls buy

I will only drop proof if seller says its not converted wink
Re: Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k by diportivo: 7:24am On May 05, 2017
BrightKonsult:
Bro he said is not converted so can u prove him wrong now or you apologize?

oga mi

apology gini?

I will post some pictures which will also include his

his car is the first...check out the wiper and compare with the second pic that's of a normal lefthand drive taken off the net.

third pic is of a right hand drive and the 4th is of anoda converted ride taken off olx Nigeria

if u look at the way the normal lefthand and normal right hand wipers are aligned as factory spec,the oda 2 pictures are awkward

and dats the easiest way to know that its converted

its up to the buyer to decide if I'm to be believed or not.....and dis isn't to discredit the seller

iv also sold cars her "as-is" and the true state of the ride was disclosed....there's always a buyer anywhichway grin

Re: Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:39am On May 05, 2017
I will buy at 500k without inspection. Please drop the VIN of this vehicle
Re: Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k by hapheeyxz: 8:14am On May 05, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
I will buy at 500k without inspection. Please drop the VIN of this vehicle
But u said u hate NISSAN.
Re: Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:27am On May 05, 2017
hapheeyxz:

But u said u hate NISSAN.

dipor.tivo:

bros

what an elder sees while seated,an infant won't see if standing on an iroko tree grin

Re: Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k by hapheeyxz: 8:46am On May 05, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Hmmmm.
Re: Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k by calculation(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2017
diportivo:

oga mi

apology gini?

I will post some pictures which will also include his

his car is the first...check out the wiper and compare with the second pic that's of a normal lefthand drive taken off the net.

third pic is of a right hand drive and the 4th is of anoda converted ride taken off olx Nigeria

if u look at the way the normal lefthand and normal right hand wipers are aligned as factory spec,the oda 2 pictures are awkward

and dats the easiest way to know that its converted

its up to the buyer to decide if I'm to be believed or not.....and dis isn't to discredit the seller

iv also sold cars her "as-is" and the true state of the ride was disclosed....there's always a buyer anywhichway grin

I knew this guy saw something before dropping his coment earlier. Thanks for this info because seller on nairaland are not loyal
Re: Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k by nurey(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2017
Looking closely at this car as my family friend used his converted version for @ year before he sold it

1. This car doesn't seem to be converted the left hand wiper has a bigger blade than the right hand wiper

2. The hand brake protrudes from the left hand side

3. I have zoomed on the door handles, the left hand seems broken (not a full plastic) this is where the keyhole to manually open the door is located

The only other observation is the default screen doesn't have map, I don't know where op intends to get his own map from grin

Also if truly this car is converted, the reverse camera will not work for the manual transmission again, and the screen will. Continously show error.

My family friend wasn't a good car user so can't say how reliable the vehicle is but with the identical engine with other strong Nissan I will buy this car but I prefer the roomy wagon. I guess he sold his due to cam and crank sensor as he was complaining of late start and electrical destroyed when the wife gave people to drive the car anyhow.
Re: Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k by diportivo: 9:43pm On May 05, 2017
I decided to add this picture for effect grin

where the handbrake protrudes from doesn't matter

if equipped with diff sizes of wiper blades,cars av small wiper blades on the passenger side..being right or left hand doesn't matter also

why convention guys decide to just turn the wiper upside down beats my imagination as its d easiest give away.some guys do it perfectly..change the wipers by installing the right orientation and u wld look and look and stay confused undecided

Re: Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k by nurey(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2017
diportivo:
I decided to add this picture for effect grin

where the handbrake protrudes from doesn't matter

if equipped with diff sizes of wiper blades,cars av small wiper blades on the passenger side..being right or left hand doesn't matter also

why convention guys decide to just turn the wiper upside down beats my imagination as its d easiest give away.some guys do it perfectly..change the wipers by installing the right orientation and u wld look and look and stay confused undecided

The blades are facing the right side so makes it look like it isn't converted but looking carefully at the bonnet, seems the blades were switched but the bonnet wasn't grin

But if I see this car live, I can tell it was converted as this pictures are telling a thousand words. smiley

Looking at the car well and romancing the pictures available to my disposal, the bonnet is the only thing that gave it away as that wasn't switched.

The next line of give away will be
1. Airbag sensor warning light on
2. Obd port unable to connect with machine
3. Check engine light on forever and ever amen smiley

This one's are inspection give away ooo
Re: Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k by Jobeleagu(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2017
Bump
Re: Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k by cytell56: 12:16pm On May 06, 2017
nurey:

The blades are facing the right side so makes it look like it isn't converted but looking carefully at the bonnet, seems the blades were switched but the bonnet wasn't grin

But if I see this car live, I can tell it was converted as this pictures are telling a thousand words. smiley

Looking at the car well and romancing the pictures available to my disposal, the bonnet is the only thing that gave it away as that wasn't switched.

The next line of give away will be
1. Airbag sensor warning light on
2. Obd port unable to connect with machine
3. Check engine light on forever and ever amen smiley

This one's are inspection give away ooo

Old boy, you suppose to be consultant on auto issues.
Re: Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k by Jobeleagu(m): 2:07pm On May 07, 2017
grin shocked
Re: Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k by Jobeleagu(m): 12:36pm On May 08, 2017
[quote][/quote] grin shocked shocked
Re: Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k by femmalyne: 9:32am On May 09, 2017
nice car
Re: Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k by Jobeleagu(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2017
Av
Re: Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k by Jobeleagu(m): 9:01am On May 12, 2017
TGIF
Re: Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k by Jobeleagu(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2017
Lol
Re: Smartly Used Nissan Primera 2004model Anambra state @ #499k by Jobeleagu(m): 7:15am On Jun 05, 2017
grin shocked smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2009 Model Toyota Corolla Le Toks Selling Fast / »»» Sold!! Toks Kia Soul 011 @ N2.7M Negotiable ««« / Reg.Benz Clk 320-V4-For 499k In Ibadan-PRICE REDUCED CALL 08033955343

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.