Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Can These Great Questions Ever Be Answered - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can These Great Questions Ever Be Answered (775 Views)

5 Craziest Moral Questions About Sex Dolls That Must Be Answered / For Prayer To Be Answered, You Must Know And Do These! / This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can These Great Questions Ever Be Answered by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
1. Who is God

2. How true is the big bang

3. Why are 8 of our planets without life

4. Could the be life in other solar systems

5. Are UFOs real

6. Was the earth created in six days or six thousand years

7. Are there female angels

8. The bible sees a world of 6000yrs but science see a world more than a billion yrs. Who is wrong or right
Re: Can These Great Questions Ever Be Answered by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 13, 2017
I came to live and let live. I must die that's certain.
Re: Can These Great Questions Ever Be Answered by SuperSuave(m): 12:55am On Apr 13, 2017
I live my life, I stopped trying to find answers to the unknown. Too many speculations and false contradictory beliefs in the universe.
Re: Can These Great Questions Ever Be Answered by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
I live my life, I stopped trying to find answers to the unknown. Too many speculations and false contradictory beliefs in the universe.
d more we know, d more we want to know
Re: Can These Great Questions Ever Be Answered by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 13, 2017
olihilistic:
I came to live and let live. I must die that's certain.
would u want to die, ignorant of important things
Re: Can These Great Questions Ever Be Answered by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2017
Smallville10:
would u want to die, ignorant of important things
I wouldn't.
I'm too clever to die ignorantly.
peace.
Re: Can These Great Questions Ever Be Answered by AlexCk: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2017
Lol,

Op, where's the garden of Eden located, cuz pretty sure it's on earth, not outer space grin

Where's the ark of covenant?, u know, that chest that was carried by levites or priests. grin

Why create a tree of good n evil, when it's possible that someone go chop am.

How come lucifer get feeling,(e no be spirit ni) decided not to listen to the big guy upstairs.

Scientists talk alot about the big bang, so, 'that thing' that went 'bang!' who create am, y e blow, how e blow, wetn make am blow, wetn make the thing wey make 'that thing' blow.

Etc

As humans we go always reason things, the thirst for knowledge is normal

So many questions to ask, but mehn, priorities first, sometimes u go ask ursef, whu e epp, but sometimes, na to quench curiosity.

But finally person dey find money jare. grin tongue
Re: Can These Great Questions Ever Be Answered by Niflheim(m): 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
@op,

There are too many assumptions in your write up!!!

CONCERNING QUESTION 1: How do you know that "god" exists? How do you know that he is not female(goddess)? How do you know whether there are not multiple gods? Supposing god is non-living(electricity?energy), then are you not meant to say, "What is god"?

CONCERNING QUESTION 2: It is not meant to be on the list, since there is already evidence for the Big Bang!!! Google is your friend!!! But if you like, go to pastor's website, where the illiterate pastor, who has no knowledge or degree in Cosmology or Astronomy, gives you his own imbecilic definition of what he feels the Big Bang means to him, and you will become mislead and then Google will become your Enemy!!!

CONCERNING QUESTION 3: WOW!!! Nobody has visited these 8 planets to confirm whether there is life there or not!!!

CONCERNING QUESTION 4: Go back to what I wrote concerning question 3!!!

CONCERNING QUESTION 5: No they are not!!! Every single object that has ever flown over our faking heads has been identified!!! Even objects that were flying almost at the speed of light have been identified, how much more "so called" UFOs!!!

CONCERNING QUESTION 6: There is no such thing as "CREATION", all we have ever witnessed is the reassembly of pre-existing molecules into new forms!!! It is obvious that it did not take 6 days, nor 6,000 years!!!

CONCERNING QUESTION 7: You need to first provide the evidence for the "entities with chicken wings on their backs", before you can ask whether there are male or female ones!!! Are you ready to check under their underwear!!! I heard that they carry flaming swords in their hands!!!
Who knows, they may be hermaphrodites!!!

CONCERNING QUESTION 8: Science has evidence, the bible has a "talking snake" and a "talking donkey"!!! Which one do you think is lying to you?

1 Like

Re: Can These Great Questions Ever Be Answered by ScepticalPyrrho: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dis Niflheim sef....

Person no fit ask question make you turn am to fight?

On a serious note, your response is flawless...
Let's stick with what we know and draw logical inductions from our observations and regard them as what they are... theories/hypothesis.

Beyond that we don't know, and we cannot just fill that gap with God, that's too convenient and anti-productive... apart from being totally stupid; since we've uncovered so many truths by research having been mislead by religious posits in the past.
Re: Can These Great Questions Ever Be Answered by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Can These Great Questions Ever Be Answered by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Niflheim, i kind of like d way u answered but, it might shock u when u finally discover God has always been there... Asking d question "What is God" would be takin my level of understanding below logical senses. I hv come to discover there is a God but I do not know his origin or story; that is what i search for; a knowlegde beyond supernatural, an ultimate reality
Re: Can These Great Questions Ever Be Answered by khiaa(f): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2017
Smallville10:
1. Who is God

2. How true is the big bang

3. Why are 8 of our planets without life

4. Could the be life in other solar systems

5. Are UFOs real

6. Was the earth created in six days or six thousand years

7. Are there female angels

8. The bible sees a world of 6000yrs but science see a world more than a billion yrs. Who is wrong or right

1. The Alpha and the Omega
2. I don't know
3. No one knows that to be true for sure
4. Yes
5. Could be
6. 6 days
7. Neither male or female
8. I agree with the bible
9. Happy Easter smiley
Re: Can These Great Questions Ever Be Answered by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 16, 2017
khiaa:

1. The Alpha and the Omega
2. I don't know
3. No one knows that to be true for sure
4. Yes
5. Could be
6. 6 days
7. Neither male or female
8. I agree with the bible
9. Happy Easter smiley
at last, someone giving some straight answers without abusing God. Thanks Khiaa. Didnt know u were a christian though
Re: Can These Great Questions Ever Be Answered by khiaa(f): 7:28am On Apr 19, 2017
Smallville10:
at last, someone giving some straight answers without abusing God. Thanks Khiaa. Didnt know u were a christian though

I'm a spiritual person, and yes I believe in the Most High.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/05/17 / Re: Government Will Not Tolerate Christians That Eat While Muslims Fast / The Knights Of St. Mulumba Wade Into The Ahiara Diocese's Crisis!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.