Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) (36768 Views)

My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja / Help! My Toyota Camry 2007 Stolen At Gunpoint In Abuja / Toyota Corolla Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by pinkhill(f): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2017
I would have said if your car has a comprehensive insurance you should not only contact the police but the insurance company too.
Well, i checked with your plate number and notice your policy has expired. These are cases we tell people but they keep shouting God forbid.

I advise tracker too but let's be sincere thieves are aware of trackers and will definitely find a way to beat it but an insurance company will indemnify you
belamour:
Please rebroadcast!!!
Vehicle was stolen in Ijebu Ode, Ogun state. 6.30pm Nigeria time
Stolen Vehicle: Toyota Highlander.
Model. 2004
chasis number: JTEEP21A450089546
Plate number: KRD576DF
Silver color. Please help me retrieve these vehicle back... I beg you ALL
If You Have Any Information Leading To This SUV... call 08028280873 or 08131657354.

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2017
hopeforcharles:

Dont these people deactivate the tracker or uninstalled it.
There is a way they bypass it

If installed by a true professional, you have a window of tracking prior to detection.....
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2017
PaperLace:

You owe no one any explanation. The question you asked is a very sensible question. Any sane policeman or human should ask that question first!
In this same Autos/Car Talk, there are numerous threads on the importance of (Comprehensive) insurance and trackers. Nigerians don't like such protective measures, we prefer to nibble on mediocrity and cover our cars with the blood of the Lamb.

Oya make the blood of rago go do the hunting
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2017
ExInferis:

You're crying over spilled milk.

Nah my motor loss ? My milks are very well protected. Comprehensive and tracked ....... Talk about double barrel protection, not protection of oil, blood or lamb ...........
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2017
pinkhill:
I would have said if your car has a comprehensive insurance you should not only contact the police but the insurance company too.
Well, i checked with your plate number and notice your policy has expired. These are cases we tell people but they keep shouting God forbid.

I advise tracker too but let's be sincere thieves are aware of trackers and will definitely find a way to beat it but an insurance company will indemnify you

My sister lets keep shouting o, hopefully they would hear ..................

1 Like

Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by nasonaso: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2017
belamour:
Please rebroadcast!!!
Model. 2004
If You Have Any Information Leading To This SUV... call 08028280873 or 08131657354.

Thanks!!!

I'm so sorry. but op ,if you had such a car and you never had a tracker then I feel no pity ,cos you were just plain STUPID and careless.

Your chances of recovering the car, if a tracker was installed would have been more positive

I do not pity you sorry to say. Nigerians are always praying and waiting for God to help them when the power lies in thier hands.

NB. That's my take, I am not mean but just stating the obvious fact without making it sweet.

1 Like

Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by oyienootieno: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2017
oshe11:
U FOR FIGHT THEM NA.....

THIS ONE WEAK ME.......

You better get up and dust yourself like Tboss... no be only weak, how do you fight people with gun without odeshi?
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by Zeinymira(f): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2017
CheezyCharles:
wow u are in ijebu ode and you're doing publicity for the car? wow u must be a Christian.Ogun state and juju no be here oh.someone stole my landlords Bike in Ago-iwoye ogun state uni.the next day come and see how the man was crying and begging my landlord to take his bike back.

Looooool
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 13, 2017
Odani:
Pls guys we shud all try to do comprehensive insurance on our cars so that incases of theft or accident we can be compensated.

And within ten years, you would have paid more than the value of the car as insurance premium. Better to take chances and hope your car doesn't get stolen. Even if the car is stolen, the insurance company is going to fight against your claim every step of the way. It is just not worth it.
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 13, 2017
tripoli007:
ordinary my 2004 corolla get tracker ,I can switch the car off from my girlfriends phone .. I intentionally didn't use my # .. a 40k tracker could have saved u all this stress .. I hope u recover this car soon ..so sorry

Will you be willing to share the details of the car tracking company?
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2017
Relax bro! Vehicles snatched at gun point have the highest chance of being recovered compared to those stolen while parked.
I pray the thieves run out of luck and you get your vehicle back ASAP.
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2017
belamour:

Im still pitching myself... So devastated .. Wish som1 would hear my cry n help... I have a family and our means of transport is based on dis vehicle.
you beta thank baba God that you are still alive.can a dead man think of his family n transportation?sope tie
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by adetayo234: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2017
CheezyCharles:
wow u are in ijebu ode and you're doing publicity for the car? wow u must be a Christian.Ogun state and juju no be here oh.someone stole my landlords Bike in Ago-iwoye ogun state uni.the next day come and see how the man was crying and begging my landlord to take his bike back.

Abeg show me the way to your landlord grin
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by oshe11: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2017
oyienootieno:

You better get up and dust yourself like Tboss... no be only weak, how do you fight people with gun without odeshi?
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by oshe11: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2017
oyienootieno:

ASK TOM CRUISEgrin
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2017
Your best bet is anti robbery squad (SARS). Forget all these normal egunje police. My sis inlaw's was snatched at gun point in oyo state and found 3 months later in ogun state. Egunje police just de waste time de take statement while the SARS guys immediately radio oyo, ibadan, ogbomoso and other command routes the robbers might escape through.

belamour:
Please rebroadcast!!!
Model. 2004

Thanks!!!

Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Nah my motor loss ? My milks are very well protected. Comprehensive and tracked ....... Talk about double barrel protection, not protection of oil, blood or lamb ...........

If you think car trackers are foolproof then you're naive.
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2017
tripoli007:
ordinary my 2004 corolla get tracker ,I can switch the car off from my girlfriends phone .. I intentionally didn't use my # .. a 40k tracker could have saved u all this stress .. I hope u recover this car soon ..so sorry

Why are u using your gf phone to switch your car off. She never show u b4?
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2017
neonly:

:- grin grin grin grin grin grin

See your teeth
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by oyienootieno: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
oshe11:
ASK TOM CRUISEgrin

Lol... he won't dare it in real life..
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by BushDoctor123: 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
TINALETC3:
No tracker
Ogbologbo thief dey jam trackers these o.
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
you will found it bro... just pray and relax
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by CheezyCharles(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
adetayo234:

Abeg show me the way to your landlord grin
no oh My hand is not there oh.lol
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by tripoli007(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Why are u using your gf phone to switch your car off. She never show u b4?

bros she doesnt even know I used her # ,its just a safety measure .in case am in the car and its stolen and my phone is stolen too .. I have her number off hand and can call her and instruct her on what to do
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by remmer56(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Odani:
Pls guys we shud all try to do comprehensive insurance on our cars so that incases of theft or accident we can be compensated.

how expensive is insurance in Nigeria? how much is yours on theft bro?
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Don't worry OP your SUV will be yours back soon i trust Nigerians and Nigerian Police..
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
ferdionardman:
people are winning big everyday what are you still waiting for when Easter is near
join us with today's games from the best source ever that never loses his games
100% guaranteed ticket would be issued to you for evidence and proof
read below for more update

You can continue fooling yourself with tickets that cannot even be confirm hahaha..
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
maestroz:
The car was not stolen,it was kidnapped. Those miscreants no d worth of d car. They would call u soon to demand ransom.
funny undecided
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by Odani: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Farmerforlife:

And within ten years, you would have paid more than the value of the car as insurance premium. Better to take chances and hope your car doesn't get stolen. Even if the car is stolen, the insurance company is going to fight against your claim every step of the way. It is just not worth it.

Not true stop leaving in the past. My car got snatched in 2011 and my insurance then was just 64k annually i got my full money back in 3weeks, which was 1.5m the only hitch i encountered was with d police cos i had to pay 50k for police report
Re: Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) by Odani: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
remmer56:

how expensive is insurance in Nigeria? how much is yours on theft bro?

I am not an insurance broker just a satisfied customer who got compensated ones after d theft of my car and that was done within 3 weeks with police report

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Engraving Your Plate Numbers On Vehicle / ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria / My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.