Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

15 Mouth Watering Photos Of Planet Jupiter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Mouth Watering Photos Of Planet Jupiter (2884 Views)

Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' / Little Girl Protects Her Nose From Odour Coming Out From Class Teachers Mouth / Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Mouth Watering Photos Of Planet Jupiter by fortunarld: 1:23am On Apr 13, 2017
Here are 15 mouth watering photos if planet Jupiter

This is not just showing the planet but what's in it and it's nurtured environment

http://www.mnna.com/earth-matters/space/photos/10-amazing-images-of-jupiter/meet-your-distant-neighbor
Re: 15 Mouth Watering Photos Of Planet Jupiter by SuperSuave(m): 1:34am On Apr 13, 2017
"Mouth watering pictures of Jupiter"? Are you high? Is Jupitar a kind of delicacy that my mouth should water after?

15 Likes

Re: 15 Mouth Watering Photos Of Planet Jupiter by Mailthaddeus(m): 4:02am On Apr 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
"Mouth watering pictures of Jupiter"? Are you high? Is Jupitar a kind of delicacy that my mouth should water after?

Boss I tire oh. LA click, la die
Re: 15 Mouth Watering Photos Of Planet Jupiter by falcon01: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2017
the rate of how people are getting stupid is alarming

2 Likes

Re: 15 Mouth Watering Photos Of Planet Jupiter by falcon01: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2017
the rate of which people are getting stupid is alarming

2 Likes

Re: 15 Mouth Watering Photos Of Planet Jupiter by nengibo: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2017
Oya make we chop am na
Re: 15 Mouth Watering Photos Of Planet Jupiter by walosky(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2017
Ayam not undastandin

I cant see any mouth neither to talk of watering

lemme kom an be going
Re: 15 Mouth Watering Photos Of Planet Jupiter by Josiah1150(m): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
i wonder oooh i just weak!

Re: 15 Mouth Watering Photos Of Planet Jupiter by Jaideyone(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
lol
Re: 15 Mouth Watering Photos Of Planet Jupiter by peripepe(m): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2017
nonesense ;Dnonesense
Re: 15 Mouth Watering Photos Of Planet Jupiter by peripepe(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2017
grin
Re: 15 Mouth Watering Photos Of Planet Jupiter by adedapo1994: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2017
FAST CASH GOING AROUND TWITTER
wats up guys, someone is sharing money on twitter... strange right? the truth is that a guy named olaprimeprince on twitter is giving out 100 naira per follow on twitter. all you need to do if follow him and get other people to follow him and make sure they all send a message to him that u asked them to... you get your money
Re: 15 Mouth Watering Photos Of Planet Jupiter by damilolaq99(m): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
Omo,chairman d tin just weak me o. I no just understnd wetin dey mouthwatering about jupiter nw
Re: 15 Mouth Watering Photos Of Planet Jupiter by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
grinla click la faint
Re: 15 Mouth Watering Photos Of Planet Jupiter by Tazdroid(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
SuperSuave:

Re: 15 Mouth Watering Photos Of Planet Jupiter by Tazdroid(m): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Mouth watering pics of a planet?

And we should click the link?

Hehehe, op, you just land from space? If not,

(1) (Reply)

Why Are State Owned University Part Of The ASUU Strike? / Dr Oby Ezekwesili Addresses Nexford University's MBA Graduates / Do You Think This Animal Is Poisonous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.