Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Rohr Salary Crisis Deepens As Ministry Abandons NFF - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr Salary Crisis Deepens As Ministry Abandons NFF (12522 Views)

Cafclfinal: Wydad Casablanca Abandons Game After VAR Controversy (Video) / Chelsea Injury Troubles Deepens As Victor Moses Set To Miss Champions League Cla / Rohr’s Salary: NFF In Trouble As Sponsors Pull Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rohr Salary Crisis Deepens As Ministry Abandons NFF by Goke7: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2017
Nigeria de play with world cup qualification, no wonder rohr said he will take a walk should Nigeria fail to qualify. That rohr's statement was pregnant with lots of issues.
Re: Rohr Salary Crisis Deepens As Ministry Abandons NFF by ogododo: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2017
Jona supposed make provision for im salary before he left
Re: Rohr Salary Crisis Deepens As Ministry Abandons NFF by ruggedtimi(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2017
maxiuc:
This why I still believe that efcc is not recovery any money

despite all recovery nd discovery yet no money to fund common budgets

Why can't we suspend the payment of our legistlooters nd pay this coach who is really doing a great job
half bundle willl pay his 6 month salary
Re: Rohr Salary Crisis Deepens As Ministry Abandons NFF by redcliff: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2017
ogododo:
Something is wrong somewhere with us. Common salary we no fit pay

didi you mean to say everything is wrong with us? forget o.. Nigeria is a death zone!
Re: Rohr Salary Crisis Deepens As Ministry Abandons NFF by nkemjacob2(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2017
shey the useless politicians dey c wetin dey happen.
Re: Rohr Salary Crisis Deepens As Ministry Abandons NFF by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2017
hazan041:
;DLol naija government sha
i cud remember how dalung told nff to get a local coach which is more affordable but nff insisted on a foreign coach that they have money to pay now they r running back to dalung. Who do we blame.

1 Like

Re: Rohr Salary Crisis Deepens As Ministry Abandons NFF by breakeven: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2017
Nigeria!!! So all this nonsense are still happening even in buhari time. Who will save us in this country from all this type of poo?
Re: Rohr Salary Crisis Deepens As Ministry Abandons NFF by gabicon: 11:21am On Apr 13, 2017
First of all government do not have any business funding NFF, football is a luxury in the country, I mean we have millions of children in and out of idp that have not had a meal today, why then should government be paying the salary of a coach. Can't NFF liaise with multinational companies thereby signing a sponsorship/advert deal for the span of the coaches contact? I also believe we Nigerians should stop supporting nonsense, NFF should be held responsible for football not government

1 Like

Re: Rohr Salary Crisis Deepens As Ministry Abandons NFF by breakeven: 11:21am On Apr 13, 2017
ogododo:
Jona supposed make provision for im salary before he left
Olodo repete. Was he hired during Jonah time?
Re: Rohr Salary Crisis Deepens As Ministry Abandons NFF by masseratti: 11:22am On Apr 13, 2017
All well meaning Nigerians should persuade Giwa to drop his case so that corporate bodies can sponsor the team or NFF should open Fan account for super eagles fans to donate/fund and pay coaches and players.
Re: Rohr Salary Crisis Deepens As Ministry Abandons NFF by bonna4u(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
masseratti:
All well meaning Nigerians should persuade Giwa to drop his case so that corporate bodies can sponsor the team or NFF should open Fan account for super eagles fans to donate/fund and pay coaches and players.
Nobody would donate into that account if is run by NFF unless it opened in the coach's name.
Re: Rohr Salary Crisis Deepens As Ministry Abandons NFF by Innunique: 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
I do hope they get all this sorted out. so as to avoid distractions on the coach so that our football can continue in its good present form.

Check my signature for your NPFL Clubs Jerseys and more.
Re: Rohr Salary Crisis Deepens As Ministry Abandons NFF by Icon79(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
These people are playing with our World Cup qualification chances. I hope that every soccer loving Nigerian can go to twitter and call the Sport Minister, Solomon Dalug, out on these craps! That man is the worst thing to have happened to sports in Nigeria. According to that bush man, he would prefer that we retain the local coaches who couldn't achieve anything.

I always bash the man on twitter each time he makes one of his trademark silly comments (eg: you don't need high level training to win Olympic medals), but we can apply more pressure if more Nigerian can take it upon themselves to talk sense into him. He's very active on twitter, please go add your voice.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Rohr Salary Crisis Deepens As Ministry Abandons NFF by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
The annoying thing is that the funds were 'spended'
cool
Re: Rohr Salary Crisis Deepens As Ministry Abandons NFF by MrBONE2(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nukilia:
I find it hard to understand some things...

If Nigeria needs a foreign coach to train our players in order to perform well in our matches, then I will advise that Nigeria needs the following for rapid development.

Foreign president
Foreign vice president
Foreign ministers
Foreign governors
Foreign senators
Foreign judges
Foreign lecturers
Foreign military chiefs
Foreign police heads
Foreign head of MDAs
Foreign LG Chairman e.t.c
grin grin grin

Including Foreign Lawmakers

1 Like

Re: Rohr Salary Crisis Deepens As Ministry Abandons NFF by ogododo: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
breakeven:

Olodo repete. Was he hired during Jonah time?

No be una de attribute everything that failed to Jona; even two years im don comot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unable To Log In To My Bet9ja Acct / Beach Volleyball / Iranian Embassy In Madrid Denies Report That CR7 Was Sentenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.