Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Can I Still Do German Floor After Reaching Lintel Level? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Still Do German Floor After Reaching Lintel Level? (4630 Views)

Estimate For Doing German Floor & Chain Lintel For A 3bedrm Bungalow / How Much Will Cost To Do German Floor In Itire Surulere / Pls What Is The Minimum Height Of Oversite Concrete(german Floor)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Do German Floor After Reaching Lintel Level? by idyidy: 9:30am On Apr 13, 2017
Hi engineers in the house,
I told my site engineer that i didnt have money for german floor. However, i hve a change of mind and will want to do the german floor now. The problem is the house is already at lintel level.
Am asking if german floor can still be constructed in this house?

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Do German Floor After Reaching Lintel Level? by oz4real83(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2017
U can always do German floor whenever u like but i always prefer after doing roofing with window protectors and the main entrance door in place. The reason for this is to stop people from turning the building to a public toilet and brothel. With d window protectors and door/doors in place,u are rest assured that ur german floor will always be neat and without smell.
Re: Can I Still Do German Floor After Reaching Lintel Level? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 13, 2017
idyidy:
I told my site engineer that i didnt have money for german floor. However, i hve a change of mind and will want to do the german floor now. The problem is the house is already at lintel level.

Yes you can do German floor.
Re: Can I Still Do German Floor After Reaching Lintel Level? by Chekitaut: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
idyidy:
Is called flooring not german floor anymore. German floor is expected to sustain load, but what you doing now has no effect on the building.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Still Do German Floor After Reaching Lintel Level? by johnson232: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Chekitaut:
Is called flooring not german floor anymore. German floor is expected to sustain load, but what you doing now has no effect on the building.
Thanks...
@op u can no longer do german floor, but concrete flooring. i will advise u to do it after roofing....so as not to face too much exposure.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4-units Of 3-bedroom Terraces Life Camp Abuja N130m / Design of Executive Lounge And Restaurant At Lekki / Check D Aluminum Doors&window Fabrication Designs @) Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.