Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Please What Are The Common Issues With 2002 Nissan Maxima - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please What Are The Common Issues With 2002 Nissan Maxima (1058 Views)

SOLD!!! Registered 2002 Nissan Pathfinder (auto+cd+leather+ice Cold AC) / Needed 20 Units 2002 Nissan Pathfinder Toks / SOLD Reg 2002 Nissan Pathfinder 800k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Are The Common Issues With 2002 Nissan Maxima by Tonmab: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders! I trust this meets you well. Please I am about to buy naija used 2002 Nissan maxima. I want buy this car because I like it's look and my budget is b/w 550-600k and can get this at 600k. I have not used this car before and I do not know the kind of problems it usually have. Is it a car that can thrive on Nigeria roads? Does it have fuel economy?Please,I seek your candid advice. I respect you all and I believe you will help me make the right choice. Thank you all.I am waiting for your response
Re: Please What Are The Common Issues With 2002 Nissan Maxima by Tonmab: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2017
Nairalanders! i do not need only viewers but responses also
Re: Please What Are The Common Issues With 2002 Nissan Maxima by Tonmab: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2017
I know some of us on this platform have used this car and some are current owners. Please tell me your experiences. would you advise your enemy to go for 2002 nissan maxima? you kn what i mean
Re: Please What Are The Common Issues With 2002 Nissan Maxima by antobrige: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2017
sensor problem
Re: Please What Are The Common Issues With 2002 Nissan Maxima by Tonmab: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2017
Thank you for your response @Antobridge. But can auto personnel fix it permanently? Thank you for your response
Re: Please What Are The Common Issues With 2002 Nissan Maxima by bettercreature(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Engine problem
Re: Please What Are The Common Issues With 2002 Nissan Maxima by Tonmab: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, a great scholar once said that "knowledge is the only thing that grows when shared". Your responses could be of immense help to me. Share your knowledge; share your experiences if you have been privileged to own one or you are an auto personnel. Thank you
i will be waiting patiently for your replies
Re: Please What Are The Common Issues With 2002 Nissan Maxima by festaclanre: 11:21am On Apr 13, 2017
Tonmab:
Good morning Nairalanders! I trust this meets you well. Please I am about to buy naija used 2002 Nissan maxima. I want buy this car because I like it's look and my budget is b/w 550-600k and can get this at 600k. I have not used this car before and I do not know the kind of problems it usually have. Is it a car that can thrive on Nigeria roads? Does it have fuel economy?Please,I seek your candid advice. I respect you all and I believe you will help me make the right choice. Thank you all.I am waiting for your response
fuel economy is not there cos is v6 engine. I will advice to read the reviews the said car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Are The Common Issues With 2002 Nissan Maxima by Tonmab: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2017
THank you @festacLanre. I have done that. 5 gallons /100miles (+18 litres). Honda accord V6 is within same range.
Re: Please What Are The Common Issues With 2002 Nissan Maxima by Tonmab: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nairalanders, ejoor , biko share your experience with me
Re: Please What Are The Common Issues With 2002 Nissan Maxima by ophilly: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
I'm just reading this, I'm sorry for the late response. Maxima's transmission failure and electrical glitches are legendary, it also guzzles fuel but the car has a powerful engine, it is fast and responsive, refinement too is top notch. The choice is yours though...but I'd advise you to stay away from this car!

1 Like

Re: Please What Are The Common Issues With 2002 Nissan Maxima by SpaceAngel: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
I own one. My advice is RUN. It has a powerful engine, very quick and not good on fuel especially in traffic. It can also give erratic electrical issues and don't give road side mechanics to fix. Get yourself a scanner in case you decide to buy and also keep enough money for wild goose chase repair atimes. My own is a research vehicle grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please What Are The Common Issues With 2002 Nissan Maxima by oluomo2013: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Maxima will drain u sir. pls get something else with ya money. Toyota Avalon is good for that price n u will sleep with ya two eyes closed with Avalon. Even my frnd who is a technician dey fear maxima. The car is good for big men, that can handle big wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Are The Common Issues With 2002 Nissan Maxima by Trustme2(m): 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bros, Toyota, Honda and Benz don finish for town? Hmmmm. RUN, RUN, I Say RUN

1 Like

Re: Please What Are The Common Issues With 2002 Nissan Maxima by Tonmab: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, i bought a used mazda6. Please anyone who has used this type of car should tell me how to manage this car. How often do i need to service the car, when do i need to change brake pads, belts etc

Please i have always found your advice useful
Re: Please What Are The Common Issues With 2002 Nissan Maxima by bigfather(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
oluomo2013:
Maxima will drain u sir. pls get something else with ya money. Toyota Avalon is good for that price n u will sleep with ya two eyes closed with Avalon. Even my frnd who is a technician dey fear maxima. The car is good for big men, that can handle big wahala.

You nor lie !

(1) (Reply)

2018 Range Rover Velar, A Car That Truly Is Out Of The Ordinary / SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!!!Barely Used Registered Audi Q5 For Sale / Naija Used HONDA PILOT 2004 Super Clean Model......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.