Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,069 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

See Community Where It’s Taboo To Use Umbrella (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Community Where It’s Taboo To Use Umbrella (video) (504 Views)

Rider Fixes An Umbrella To His Motorcycle In Lagos / Watch As Passengers Use Umbrella Cover Diasef Inside Train / Okada With Customized Umbrella Spotted In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Community Where It’s Taboo To Use Umbrella (video) by lekanolas: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2017
The use of umbrella is not only forbidden, it is considered a taboo in Iwoye-Ketu community in Ogun State.

In the absence of umbrellas, residents are accustomed to the use of polythene bags, rain coats, boots, trays, hoods and traditional woven hats (akete), depending on their suitability to the sun or rain.

Watch the video of when it rains in the community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKVq82kPr7g
Re: See Community Where It’s Taboo To Use Umbrella (video) by PetroleumJelly: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2017
Guess this is sophistication

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! My Friend In America Is About To Send Me Invitation Latter / How Do I Apply For Swedish Visa For Conference / Ultimate Tips For Surviving Overnight Bus Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.