Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) (43647 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Go Jet Skiing During Vacation In Spain / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by geekybabe(f): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Aww. Durbs beach. Why didnt he come last wk now.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by CheezyCharles(m): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
CodeineSKroches:
cheezyCharles of hotfm?
98.3!! grin
CodeineSKroches:
cheezyCharles of hotfm?
98.3!!
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by BigBrother9ja: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
karma2000:
i hope dey dont experience de KARMA of xenophobic attack
I HOPE THE IDIOTS ARE ATTACKED

SOUTHAFRRICA OF ALL PLACES
STUBBORN GOATS

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Guys better come home...... Xenophobia still Dey exist der o
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by skimmy005: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
voicelez:
long live C7 ototo, my mentor. Hard work pays
mumu which stupid hardwork cr wa like free goal
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by Duru009(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
After d plenty money u wre pay!!!!
Enjoy urself bro
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by Onuokwu: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
JamieNaija:
TV Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, pictured with his wife, Cynthia at a beach in Durban, South Africa. The couple took a holiday after Ebuka rounded up his hosting duties for the just concluded Big Brother Naija.

READ FROM SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/ebuka-obi-uchendu-and-wife-cynthia-hit.html

Na wa o. Is that how to dress for a beach outing?
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by Obunike99(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
Has fallen grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by seenter84: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
She day hide her ugly legs
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by nazablossom(f): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
See my life, I have been in Lagos for 5years and I never hit beach. Odikwa egwu
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
ndidibabe:
Wetin dey stop u?
na u the stop me
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by addey44: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

My bro no b only u.....upon say I dy stay for lag
Make sure you go to Bar Beach on Easter Sunday or Monday.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by baeleto: 12:28am On Apr 14, 2017
......And only a few if any knew who they are. See Gobe
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by smartkester(m): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2017
BBN don pay na.. Why en no go hit beach. Hustle ti ja wo
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) by kokoA(m): 11:19am On Apr 14, 2017
smartkester:
BBN don pay na.. Why en no go hit beach. Hustle ti ja wo
The bros na very wise niggur o. Apart from BBN money he use him brain tidy and marry bilionaire pikin. If one wey no sure, another one must sure. #CorrectGuy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somebody Died In This Accident - Comedian Craze Clown Speaks (pix, Video) / Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa / Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.