Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,687 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Mercedes Benz C280 '06 In Pristine Conditions. - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mercedes Benz C280 '06 In Pristine Conditions. (8579 Views)

Distress Sale For Tokunbo Corolla 05/06 In Ibadan / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Mercedes Benz C280 '06 In Pristine Conditions. / 2 Months Used Corolla 06 In Ibadan @ 1.6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz C280 '06 In Pristine Conditions. by Jodesky(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Happy 100 days anniversary...................

.......... and Still Available...........

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz C280 '06 In Pristine Conditions. by Trustme2(m): 6:02am On Jul 22, 2017
Jodesky:

About 5000 views and nothing yet. Bro, why not review your price to encourage patronage. Agreed, the car is good but sometimes one needs to make compromises in order to move forward. Just my little cent
Re: Mercedes Benz C280 '06 In Pristine Conditions. by kayjasper(f): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2017
Trustme2:

About 5000 views and nothing yet. Bro, why not review your price to encourage patronage. Agreed, the car is good but sometimes one needs to make compromises in order to move forward. Just my little cent

Jodesky:

In fact this thread is an eye opener to all "sellers".

When you are over priced, with time your car begins to lose its appeal to would be buyers.

This Benz has lost value in the past 100 days, the exchange rate from Naira to Dollar is crashing every day, and with the renewed strength of the naira, cars are getting cheaper and cheaper every passing day.

Tokunbo is now very much available for the price Op is quoting on this ride.

Economics of Balance is something everyone should look into.

That's life.
Re: Mercedes Benz C280 '06 In Pristine Conditions. by kayjasper(f): 6:26am On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Mercedes Benz C280 '06 In Pristine Conditions. by olajide21: 7:01am On Jul 22, 2017
kayjasper:

In fact this thread is an eye opener to all "sellers".

When you are over priced, with time your car begins to lose its appeal to would be buyers.

This Benz has lost value in the past 100 days, the exchange rate from Naira to Dollar is crashing every day, and with the renewed strength of the naira, cars are getting cheaper and cheaper every passing day.

Tokunbo is now very much available for the price Op is quoting on this ride.

Economics of Balance is something everyone should look into.

That's life.

So una decide to turn my shop to una market square abi. God see una!!!!
Re: Mercedes Benz C280 '06 In Pristine Conditions. by Trustme2(m): 7:24am On Jul 22, 2017
olajide21:
You all need to cool down and let me do my business my own way. You don't need to come in here and judge my business sense. The Auto section is a wide market and I ain't pleading for you patronage.
The rule is simple: if interested call, if not "waka" go front.
@kayjasper, that's Olajide's earlier response to a potential customer. He has a peculiar way of doing his business in his own business sense and he's not pleading for patronage. Onviously, this business sense has failed woefully.Just call him to find out the current price. Lol grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz C280 '06 In Pristine Conditions. by Jodesky(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2017
olajide21:

������

I feel you bro. Lovely car .... ..@ unfriendly price.......
Re: Mercedes Benz C280 '06 In Pristine Conditions. by kayjasper(f): 8:16am On Jul 22, 2017
embarassed
olajide21:

No joor... Lol

It's a car I love and was planning on getting for myself personally.... But.... cry cry
Re: Mercedes Benz C280 '06 In Pristine Conditions. by olajide21: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2017
Trustme2:
@kayjasper, that's Olajide's earlier response to a potential customer. He has a peculiar way of doing his business in his own business sense and he's not pleading for patronage. Onviously, this business sense has failed woefully.Just call him to find out the current price. Lol grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin

Na waoooo!!!!
Thank you anyway. @kayjasper know whats up. She sells car too and well aware of the right thing to do.
#mymarket #myproblem #holdyourpeace
Re: Mercedes Benz C280 '06 In Pristine Conditions. by olajide21: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
SA
For the bold and beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Clean Honda Accord (baby Boy) In Owerri, For 500k last price. give away / 2007 Model Toyota Matrix Toks Selling Fast And Cheap / 3 Units Of 2010/011 Model Toyota Venza Toks Fully Loaded Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.