Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Is It Advisable To Import Through UPS? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Advisable To Import Through UPS? (852 Views)

Is It Advisable To Take Lapo Microfinance Loan For A Business / Is It Advisable To Buy Laptops Or Phones From 1688.com? / Why We Import Cheap Goods From China - Igbo Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Import Through UPS? by JuanDeDios: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2017
Seller (in China) says he has sent the same item to other countries through UPS. He says there were no custom charges. Product has no EN71 - will SON seize it?
Re: Is It Advisable To Import Through UPS? by Maromark(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
ups is more expensive. I can help u with that. just contact me signature details.
Re: Is It Advisable To Import Through UPS? by Maromark(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
JuanDeDios:
Seller (in China) says he has sent the same item to other countries through UPS. He says there were no custom charges. Product has no EN71 - will SON seize it?

Re: Is It Advisable To Import Through UPS? by JuanDeDios: 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
Maromark:
ups is more expensive. I can help u with that. just contact me signature details.
So which is cheaper? And what can you help me with - UPS?
Re: Is It Advisable To Import Through UPS? by Maromark(m): 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
JuanDeDios:

So which is cheaper? And what can you help me with - UPS?

You can drop it with one of our partners in China. they will ship it to Nigeria. check my signature and call or send me an email. cheers
Re: Is It Advisable To Import Through UPS? by JuanDeDios: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Maromark:

You can drop it with one of our partners in China. they will ship it to Nigeria. check my signature and call or send me an email. cheers
That's what I need. But I can't seem to find any reviews for you guys online. It's difficult to trust folks from the Internet around here these days. So is there any way I can verify that you guys are "genuine"?
Re: Is It Advisable To Import Through UPS? by Maromark(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2017
JuanDeDios:

That's what I need. But I can't seem to find any reviews for you guys online. It's difficult to trust folks from the Internet around here these days. So is there any way I can verify that you guys are "genuine"?

Pls sorry for reply late. I can understand you, my brother that's what I eat with. you can call me by Monday or any time to meet me at our office. Thanks
Re: Is It Advisable To Import Through UPS? by hiremyminivan: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2017
JuanDeDios:

Nigeria is something else.

If you want to kill yourself by yourself use UPS, DHL or FEDEX

A big no no for SMEs

Leave those guys for the MNEs

A word is enough for the wise, before you have to spend the same amount you spent purchasing the product if not more to clear the consignment, and then you will realize that you just got yourself between the Devil and the deep blue sea, and it was all your fault

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Import Through UPS? by JuanDeDios: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Nigeria is something else.

If you want to kill yourself by yourself use UPS, DHL or FEDEX

A big no no for SMEs

Leave those guys for the MNEs

A word is enough for the wise, before you have to spend the same amount you spent purchasing the product if not more to clear the consignment, and then you will realize that you just got yourself between the Devil and the deep blue sea, and it was all your fault
Lol. Thanks for the heads up. I guess I will try Maromark or someone like him.
Re: Is It Advisable To Import Through UPS? by JuanDeDios: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2017
Maromark:

Pls sorry for reply late. I can understand you, my brother that's what I eat with. you can call me by Monday or any time to meet me at our office. Thanks
Ok. I will give you a call. Maybe if our discussion goes well, I can try you guys with something small for a start.
Re: Is It Advisable To Import Through UPS? by hiremyminivan: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2017
JuanDeDios:

Lol. Thanks for the heads up. I guess I will try Maromark or someone like him.

The stuff is in China right? And is headed for Nigeria?
Re: Is It Advisable To Import Through UPS? by JuanDeDios: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2017
hiremyminivan:

The stuff is in China right? And is headed for Nigeria?
Yes
Re: Is It Advisable To Import Through UPS? by hiremyminivan: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2017
JuanDeDios:

Yes

Lots of guys do China to Nigeria here https://www.nairaland.com/techmarket

Will not recommend anyone

Do your due diligence and work with the one you fancy
Re: Is It Advisable To Import Through UPS? by JuanDeDios: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Lots of guys do China to Nigeria here https://www.nairaland.com/techmarket

Will not recommend anyone

Do your due diligence and work with the one you fancy
Thank you.
Re: Is It Advisable To Import Through UPS? by Maromark(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
JuanDeDios:

Ok. I will give you a call. Maybe if our discussion goes well, I can try you guys with something small for a start.

OK Boss. Will be expecting your call.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Business Loan / . / What Is The Main Concept Of MLM Software?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.