Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Beware Of This Deadly Blood Sucking Road Monsters - Dangote Trucks - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beware Of This Deadly Blood Sucking Road Monsters - Dangote Trucks (636 Views)

Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders / Uber/bolt (taxify) Drivers In Nigeria Beware Of This Scam / Dangote Trucks Wrecks Havoc In NNPC Mega Filling Station Enugu.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Deadly Blood Sucking Road Monsters - Dangote Trucks by Denko2721987(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Its no longer news that about 4 to 5 out of 10 road accidents that occurs on our roads always involves a Dangote truck. Dangote trucks have been killing tremendous amount of people on a daily basis for years especially in the southern and western regions to the knowledge of Oga Dangote and the Federal Government, yet nothing is ever been done by Oga Dangote or the management of his company nor the government to checkmate these incessant bloodbath on our roads and avoidable wanton tragedy to human lives caused by the recklessness of Dangote drivers (sometimes i begin to suspect they a bokoharam recruits) and its problematic blood-sucking trucks which reminds me of the movie called Road Kill, 2010..

In foreign sane climes, such incidents cant occur more than twice before sanctions, bans and fines are imposed on such a company by the authorities of such nation. But instead what do we see here, nothing as usual, everybody goes about their business like its all cool because the lives of the middle/lower class Nigerian has come to mean shit..

When i call Nigeria a massive Zoo or an evil forest with bloody leaders and elites who dont give a rat's ass about whether we are living or dead, e go be like say i too they wail, talk or love using vulgar words, but i'l rather be a vulgar mouthed rebel militating in my little capacity against the ills of this society spearheaded by our evil leaders than be a politically-correct hypocritical zombie cos the bullshit i see on a daily basis sometimes hits my psyche hard and its such a pity the people have been demoralised and disensitized on know their real worth as citizens of this country..

2019 elections is at the corner once again and these political fvcktards would have fully composed a brand new lyrics and song of deception and lies to sing into our ears and charm us to queue up again under the burning sun and under the rain to vote their ass back into power to continue and advance the same viscous cycle of bombastic looting/plundering, corruption, oppression and destruction of the collective future of the youths and unborn children of this country which has been ongoing for more than half a century.. I keep wondering when the juju these politician use on us will expire.. Maybe by a miracle that may never come..

So, back on this subject, please and please, if u still appreciate your life and wish to try liveout the remainder of your life on earth peacefully to the very end much longer than that of a chicken as ordained by the Most High, then whenever u are embarking on a journey or driving around within ur locality and you sight a Dangote truck or trucks anywhere near your vehicle, pls beg the driver or caution yourself to distance your vehicle from that Truck as best and as much as he or you can becos they have now undoubtedly become the latest trending blood sucking demons like that truck on the Road Kill movie on our roads looking for innocent lives to devour.. Also warn your family members if you love them cos its a serious matter..

May the Most High and Good Powers of the Cosmos protect us from all evils of this Life..

SO PISSED!! angry cry

Re: Beware Of This Deadly Blood Sucking Road Monsters - Dangote Trucks by Sarkki: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Very True, ALiko Dangote is not God !!

Most times I cant help but blv This Drivers Feed His blood bank.
Re: Beware Of This Deadly Blood Sucking Road Monsters - Dangote Trucks by Afriifa(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Beware Of This Deadly Blood Sucking Road Monsters - Dangote Trucks by Rtopzy(f): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Dangote truck killing people everyday.
Re: Beware Of This Deadly Blood Sucking Road Monsters - Dangote Trucks by fashrola(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2017
Sarkki:
Very True, ALiko Dangote is not God !!

Most times I cant help but blv This Drivers Feed His blood bank.

Most of their drivers are not taught how to handle heavy duty trucks... Because they​ can drive a 911 Benz truck doesn't mean they can handle a long haul trucks that needs an experience driver for manuoevring when on the road

I think those "aboki" drivers should be sent to a proper driving school before they kill more citizens on the road.

Also their HSE department should conduct a monthly drug test for their drivers and also determine their mental state too.. these proactive steps will put them in check
Re: Beware Of This Deadly Blood Sucking Road Monsters - Dangote Trucks by GetUmad: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Almost rammed into one along Ilaro-papalanto Road. It was late in the night and this "monster" truck was with NO SINGLE REAR LIGHT nor any reflector. I repeat, nothing to alert you of a long slow moving vehicle. On a very narrow and dilapidated road. Meanwhile you'd see those FRSC and VIO disturbing other vehicles on the road while they neglect those trailers that kill and destroy colosally.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kenya's $3.2 Billion Train Project Beats Nigeria's $12 Billion Train Project / Car Skids Off Bridge In Ibadan, Lands On A Passenger Bus (photos) / I Need Holiday Destinations In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.