Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

How Do You Perceive Guys That Dont Have A Wallet? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do You Perceive Guys That Dont Have A Wallet? (498 Views)

A Thread For Beardless Guys That Wants To Grow Beards. (minoxidil Users) / Ladies: Jumia Hottest Trending Gown Right Now...dont Miss It / This Little Girl Is Cute :-*... I Dont Know If You See Something Else ;D ;D ; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Perceive Guys That Dont Have A Wallet? by tobenuel(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
ladies how do you see guys that goes about without a wallet?.
Are they irresponsible?.
Are they stingy?.
Are they timid?.
Are they wise?..
these questions maybe crossing your mind right now. wallet is really a necessity in todays world, as the ladies can't do without handbags or purses(primarily for keeping money). the wallet keeps hold of money, credit and debit cards, I.d card,business cards,condoms, tiny papers and coins . well, I am still an undergraduate ,I have never bought a wallet ,but am consider ing buying one now,after I took a lady out, dipped my hands down my trouser to bring out the money I carefully calculated for the outing, I noticed she wore a sad face ,she thought I would have brought out a wallet, that she can as well stared into and maybe ask for some tip. I have never gone out of my house without having some naira in my pocket(have been doing that right from my primary school days). so what's y'all take on this., is it a necessity?
Re: How Do You Perceive Guys That Dont Have A Wallet? by Afriifa(m): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
I personally don't go around with wallet. Because I am still a student and dependent on my parent.

When I Start Making my own money. Then wallet will come in..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Perceive Guys That Dont Have A Wallet? by whitebeard(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Used a couple during sec school and stopped cause I couldn't take care of them since then I have never used wallet and the girls I meet are after the money not the wallet..besides once they touch my phone they play with it until I bail it from them.. !!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be The Next Star In Town, Register Now 4 Nigerian University Carnival Queen 2017 / Grab The Opportunity To Study At Best Hairdressing Training Course In Toronto / Where Can I Get Men's Checked Shirt For Office Use On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.