Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Uriel Reveals Favourite Sex Position - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Reveals Favourite Sex Position (1776 Views)

Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position / I Was Tired Of Giving Him Money - Uriel Reveals Why Her Last Relationship Ended / "My Favorite Sex Position" - Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel Reveals Favourite Sex Position by splendid22(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, is one damsel who isn’t shy to talk about sex. Little wonder her diary sessions were always controversial and humourous.

In a recent chat with TheNetng, she opens up on her favourite sex position, whom she enjoyed kissing while in the house among other issues. During the conversation, she added that she hopes her next partner uses the sex position with her.

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/uriel-reveals-favorite-sex-position/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0edY13qNeYo&feature=youtu.be

Re: Uriel Reveals Favourite Sex Position by Abortions: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
CHAi SEE NYASH!

Re: Uriel Reveals Favourite Sex Position by sotadegrt(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
pooh
Re: Uriel Reveals Favourite Sex Position by IamAirforce1: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
I like Her Voice

I hate her accent

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Actress Nadia Buari Shares Adorable Twin Daughters / Joy Isi Bewaji Slams Nathaniel Bassey's Trending #hallelujahchallenge / I'm Still The Billionaire Gucci Master - Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.