Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Pls help my friends facebook friends are misleading her (pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pls help my friends facebook friends are misleading her (pic) (1042 Views)

See The Funny Savage Somebody Gave To His Facebook Friends / When Your Friends Are Expecting Some Hot Stuff / Hillarious Comedy Skit By My Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls help my friends facebook friends are misleading her (pic) by musabayokanu: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
My Facebook friend shared this picture showing her weight loss and how she went from being an Orobo to being Lekpa fans react, some say she had kwashiokor, some others said Meningitis while many ask her to remove the pictures that she look sick but she insist she is ok and she is proud of her weight loss.

Abeg Nairanlanders what do u people, I know we have lots of impartial judges here.

I need to take this feedback to her to persuade her to remove or continue keeping the pictures on Facebook.

@Mynd44
@lalasticlala
@seun

1 Share

Re: Pls help my friends facebook friends are misleading her (pic) by musabayokanu: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
More comments
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Pls I need Nairanlanders judgement on this

Re: Pls help my friends facebook friends are misleading her (pic) by thesicilian: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
This one is sickness o, not just weight loss
Re: Pls help my friends facebook friends are misleading her (pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Pls show us the old photo before we can give a proper answer
Re: Pls help my friends facebook friends are misleading her (pic) by darbeelicous(f): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
old photos or........... grin

1 Like

Re: Pls help my friends facebook friends are misleading her (pic) by SuperSuave(m): 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
"fans react"? are you OK? Which fans? You for carry the whole Facebook come here na angry
Re: Pls help my friends facebook friends are misleading her (pic) by musabayokanu: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
This are here former pictures before she started her journey to weightloss, she said she weights 60kg now.

Re: Pls help my friends facebook friends are misleading her (pic) by carzola(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lose weight and
Watch all the guys leave..

Real men like meat ND not bones.
Re: Pls help my friends facebook friends are misleading her (pic) by musabayokanu: 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
"fans react"? are you OK? Which fans? You for carry the whole Facebook come here na angry

Sorry facebook friends, I forget say na only celebrity they get fans for Nigeria. Corrected tho
Re: Pls help my friends facebook friends are misleading her (pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
musabayokanu:
This are here former pictures before she started her journey to weightloss, she said she weights 60kg now.

This is either a different person, or someone on crack!!! She looks "much" OLDER, DIRTIER.
Re: Pls help my friends facebook friends are misleading her (pic) by musabayokanu: 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Mynd44 and lalasticlala pls I need this to be moved to front page
Re: Pls help my friends facebook friends are misleading her (pic) by afoltundeseun(m): 7:06am On Apr 14, 2017
musabayokanu:
Mynd44 and lalasticlala pls I need this to be moved to front page
dude calm down. This thing has no business been on the fp
Re: Pls help my friends facebook friends are misleading her (pic) by Martinez19(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2017
OP, in her supposed older pics, she looks beautiful and healthier compared to her new looks.

(1) (Reply)

Good Friday???? Make We Smile Small / Savage mother of the year goes to.... / Secret Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.