Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Former Lazio Forward Goran Pandev Craving Inter Switch - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Former Lazio Forward Goran Pandev Craving Inter Switch (534 Views)

Where Can I Watch Inter Vs Lazio, Online? / Italian Super-cup. Inter Vs Lazio: highlights (Eto's 1st game with Inter Milan) / Juve, Lazio And Fiorentina Relegated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Lazio Forward Goran Pandev Craving Inter Switch by Imeobong(m): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2009
The ex-Lazio hitman admits he is desperate to join the Nerazzurri and ready to force his way into Mourinho’s starting XI.

Former Lazio striker Goran Pandev has confessed his heart is set on a move to Italian champions Inter after his contract with the Aquile was rescinded by a Lega Calcio committee last week.

“Do you really want me to say that I want Inter? Well, I want Inter!” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I strongly want them. Is that okay? There are plenty of valid reasons behind this. The main one is that they tried to sign me up until three days before the transfer window deadline last August.

“And I can’t forget the comments of [Jose] Mourinho last winter. He said that one like me should never be sold.”

But Pandev is unlikely to waltz into the Nerazzurri’s first XI as he will face competition from the likes of Samuel Eto’o, Diego Milito and Mario Balotelli.

“Those three represent the best that a team can have up front,” mused Pandev.

“It is already an atomic attack and I hope it will be even more dreadful with my contribution. I will give headaches to Mourinho. I can play in different roles up front and there will be room for everyone as there are so many games.

“I know that I am joining a strong side and my bet is to be decisive and score goals, even if it is just for half an hour.”

Vince Masiello, Goal.com

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/12/31/1718349/former-lazio-forward-goran-pandev-craving-inter-switch

Fellow NL, don't you think this addition might hurt the blues Chances of winning this years CL?

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Asks For £140m For Fernando Torres / Athletico Madrid Vs Barcelona- Aguero Vs Messi / 2010/2011 Pre-degree Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.