Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Advice Needed On How To Take My Kid Back To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed On How To Take My Kid Back To Nigeria (529 Views)

Abuja - Dubai Trip Advice Needed / Advice Needed On Africa Country To Migrate To For Business / Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On How To Take My Kid Back To Nigeria by basedonlogistic: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
I DATED A MALAYSIAN(WOMAN) CITIZENS DURING MY STUDIES OVER THERE,SHE HAD A BABY FOR ME (2YRS OLD) . NOW SHE WANTS ME TO COME OVER N TAKE MY BABY BACK TO NIGERIA. HOW DO I GO ABOUT THIS PLEASE?
Re: Advice Needed On How To Take My Kid Back To Nigeria by izzou(m): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Use DHL

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On How To Take My Kid Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
I would have asked you to use NIPOST, but their tracking doesn't work sometimes. . .

Seriously, doesn't the child bear your surname? If he doesn't, then you'd have to go back and get a legal document showing your paternity along with the mother's consent. That's the only way you can bring him here. . . And since he doesn't carry a Nigerian passport, you'd have to use his malaysian passport and head to the Nigerian consulate in Kuala Lumpur to get a visa.

When your pikin land for Naija, if you like collect passport for am, if u like no collect. . .

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Flight Booking/itinerary / BRT Operator Reduces Fares By 5% / Good Samaritan: Man Involved In Accident, Returns N114,000 Found On Deceased Pas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.