Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Popular Domain Name For Sale - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Popular Domain Name For Sale (693 Views)

How To Register An Expired Domain Name With $9 And Sell It Above $800. / I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria / I Need A Website With My Own Domain Name. Professional Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Domain Name For Sale by JKennie: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2009
Quickepayment is a website address that deals with payment that are initiated, processed and received electronically.
This domain name (www.quickepayment.com) is available for sale at sedo.

To purchase the domain name, visit the website (www.quickepayment.com) and click the link that notify you of the sale of the domain name.

You will be directed to the sedo website where you can finally purchase the domain name and it will become yours automatically.
Re: Popular Domain Name For Sale by sahaya: 8:50am On Nov 30, 2011
If you find a website that sells domain, find information on the website, but not easy to believe the price is very cheap. Make sure that you have to buy the domain customer service that is easy to be contacted, Before buying a domain, make sure that you will be able to login to access your domain control, access control because of this is the domain you will choose the settings that are in want.when i was suppose to get domain ,i have a look on this following & got the domain here zippozap.com ,it satisfies all my expectations & good in service .i feel it deserves the best . you can get the domain here & it will meet your expectations .

(1) (Reply)

Hosting Promo / About To Ban / Supercloud: Nigeria's Premier Cloud Computing Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.