Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Looking For A Full-stack Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Looking For A Full-stack Developer (1734 Views)

Full Stack Developer Needed !! / 5 Skills A Full Stack Developer Must Have Before 2018 / A Full-time Full-stack Developer Wanted In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Full-stack Developer by alexis(m): 2:57am On Apr 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have an important project I am working on and looking for talented Nigerians and/or Africans to work on it. Anyone with the following skills are welcome to contact me:

Backend:

1. Ruby on Rails
2. Django
3. Flask
4. Laravel

Frontend:

1. Angular
2. React
3. JQuery
4. Bootstrap

IMPORTANT: I require people that know their stuff (Past projects will be required as proof). Solid programmers and problem solvers should apply (A detailed test will be given). I don't mind considering Java developers if need be but my preference resolves around the above mentioned.

To get started, please send an email to sysadmin@icdatt.com with the following information:

1. Full Name:
2. Email
3. Past projects that can be viewed and what technologies were used
4. Hourly rate

Cheers
Re: Looking For A Full-stack Developer by talk2hb1(m): 8:02am On Apr 14, 2017
$100/day
Skills: Java, PHP, AngularJs, JQuery, Bootstrap.
Re: Looking For A Full-stack Developer by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2017
^^multiple the money by 4, and you've got me
Re: Looking For A Full-stack Developer by talk2hb1(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2017
dhtml18:
^^multiple the money by 4, and you've got me
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Oga how far now, share Gala with me now. Pikin dey house ooo and school dey resume soon. wink
Re: Looking For A Full-stack Developer by alexis(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
talk2hb1:

Can you post some of the work you have done?

Thanks
Re: Looking For A Full-stack Developer by stack1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sent u a mail
Re: Looking For A Full-stack Developer by 4dor: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
alexis:
talk2hb1:

Thanks

You like most tech recruiters in this country don't seem to know know the best way to recruit good software developers.

Even though the guy you quoted is a top developer any imposter can come up with links done by friends to deceive you.

To really get the best, ask for the open source projects they've worked on, check their github profiles and see for yourself. If you don't have the technical expertise get a person to help you out. Writing software that works is one thing but there are more serious issues like testing, design patterns, deployment, scaling etc involved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Full-stack Developer by alexis(m): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
4dor:

I am not a tech recruiter; I am a regular guy that favors African developers than spending my money elsewhere. I want to help a brother or sister. By the way, I am a developer as well, I just don't have the time to spend on this project.

If a developer says he charges $100 an hour, then he should be able to prove it. I can go ahead and copy 1001 projects, change a couple of things and put it on github and it wouldn't prove my competence.

The best developers will show their work and possibly reviews from people that have engaged them. I appreciate your suggestions and they are noted.
Re: Looking For A Full-stack Developer by talk2hb1(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
alexis:
talk2hb1:

Thanks
I could mail you my portfolio if you want.
Re: Looking For A Full-stack Developer by talk2hb1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
4dor:

You like most tech recruiters in this country don't seem to know know the best way to recruit good software developers.

Even though the guy you quoted is a top developer any imposter can come up with links done by friends to deceive you.

To really get the best, ask for the open source projects they've worked on, check their github profiles and see for yourself. If you don't have the technical expertise get a person to help you out. Writing software that works is one thing but there are more serious issues like testing, design patterns, deployment, scaling etc involved.
lipsrsealed
Re: Looking For A Full-stack Developer by alexis(m): 1:08am On Apr 15, 2017
talk2hb1

Sure, email was in the original post - sysadmin@icdatt.com
Re: Looking For A Full-stack Developer by talk2hb1(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
alexis:
talk2hb1

Sure, email was in the original post - sysadmin@icdatt.com
Mail Sent
Re: Looking For A Full-stack Developer by alexis(m): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
talk2hb1:

Responded
Re: Looking For A Full-stack Developer by romme2u: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2017
i am not qualified (HALF-STACK DEVELOPER) embarassed
Re: Looking For A Full-stack Developer by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
I would have applied, but unfortunately, I am a ONE-STACK developer. . . .
Re: Looking For A Full-stack Developer by talk2hb1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
dhtml18:
I would have applied, but unfortunately, I am a ONE-STACK developer. . . .
Then you ain't Qualified or using Nigeria terminology over Qualified grin
Re: Looking For A Full-stack Developer by alexis(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hi All,

Thanks for submitting your applications and reaching out. I have selected a candidate that applied. Thanks again
Re: Looking For A Full-stack Developer by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
Congratulations! And to all you trolls that was wondering - I was not the candidate selected. . . . . . .so i continue trollin' be that!
Re: Looking For A Full-stack Developer by romme2u: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
dhtml18:
Congratulations! And to all you trolls that was wondering - I was not the candidate selected. . . . . . .so i continue trollin' be that!

well congrats, nobody asked and i believe few people wondered like wanderers
Re: Looking For A Full-stack Developer by rayyspark(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
dhtml18:

oga at d top,pls dnt 4gt ur boys around

(1) (Reply)

The New Germany Opportunity Card? / Anybody Here Using Kivy? / Can I Design Mobile Apps Without Coding Knowledge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.