Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

How To Make A Bootable USB Pendrive Or Flash Drive - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Make A Bootable USB Pendrive Or Flash Drive (972 Views)

How To Create A Bootable USB Drive For Windows 10 With Novicorp Wintoflash Lite / How To Create A Bootable USB Drive For Windows XP With Rufus / How To Create A Bootable USB Pendrive | Bootable USB Windows 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Bootable USB Pendrive Or Flash Drive by Zulas83: 7:30am On Apr 14, 2017
Sometimes it happened that you need to setup windows or any other operating system in your pc but you don’t have any optical drive. If you don’t have an optical drive you cannot be able to insert a windows installation disk into your computer. So that you cannot setup windows in your pc without buying a new optical drive. But if you can setup windows in your pc using a usb pendrive or flashdrive? Yeah, it is possible to setup windows from a usb flashdrive. But normally you can not setup windows using usb pendrive of flashdrive. For this you must need to make your usb flashdrive bootable.
http://www.techfestibal.com/2017/04/how-to-make-bootable-usb-pendrive.html
Re: How To Make A Bootable USB Pendrive Or Flash Drive by simplejayy(m): 11:19am On Apr 14, 2017
250GB Sata Hard drive available for sale. Pm me if interested
Re: How To Make A Bootable USB Pendrive Or Flash Drive by emperorizzy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
Let me save you guys the stress, google "Rufus usb bootable creator". Search for Rufus and type anything on bootable devices. Download Rufus.exe the rest is explained.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Experts And Gurus Please Help.. You Are Highly Needed / Damaged HP Pavilion Dv6 I3 Screen / HP Pavilion 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.