Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Who Is The Biggest Winner (bb Naija)?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Biggest Winner (bb Naija)?? (487 Views)

Why Tacha Is The Biggest Winner Of 2019 BBN Show. / Simi, Davido, Wizkid, Others Shine At 2018 Headies Biggest Winner Awards / Kiss Daniel Is The Biggest Winner At The Headies Awards 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Biggest Winner (bb Naija)?? by Prechy08(m): 7:34am On Apr 14, 2017
WHO IS THE BIGGEST WINNER
Woke up this Good Friday morning with itching fingers and decide to write on the just concluded reality TV show Big Brother Naija.
I was just pondering who the biggest winner of the show is, Efe, payporte, lumapi, legend stout, mimi chin chin, coke, Heritage Bank, multi choice, other house mates etc.
Truth Is the Nigerians got glued and attracted to the show even those who have a thing for BIG BROTHER shows. Besides its entertainment value, Big Brother Naija (BBN) has raised several cogent
debates about morality and ethnicity, shed some light on the agony of Nigerian businesses , our state of affairs, disposition and stance as Nigerians. Interestingly, the past 11 weeks have also revealed how Nigerians can make some rather peripheral things seem consequential. And now the big one, the marketing strategy applied by all the brand was top notch, old and new brand were all reborn. NO mater how annoying that lumapi advert was, the thing Is that the name sticks, we wont huridly forget lumapi.
In every business, startup or otherwise, marketing is a thing of major consideration. This is why many big companies employ experts in this field. However, marketing often poses an obstacle, especially to new business because people don’t know the best marketing strategies that can connect with the consumer.
Payporte especially gets an A for me. This show has pushed Nigerian online shoppers to their brand, the country boast of large numbers of e-commerce brands, I can tell you payporte has seen increased number of traffic to its platform and if not careful konga and jumia might play catch up roles. That is the power of effective marketing. I singled out payporte because they really impress and as a entrepreneur, they got my attention.
The 10th and 11th week of the show witnessed a whooping 37million vote together. I just want to ponder on this a little. Each sms cost #30, this gives us over 1billion naira. Usually Telcos take 70% of money generated using special codes. That leaves over #300m for multi choice, the winner goes home with #25m and KIA SUV. Considering also Feeding and logistic for all house mates, flight to and fro south African, housing them for a week after eviction In lagos to enable them complete media tour etc and I only singled out 2weeks out of 11 and asume the other week Is for wechat votes.
97% of the house mates got endorsement deals from brands etc. The question still remain, Who Is The Biggest Winner. Go TV, DSTV, fuel stations, etc
This Is really SEE GOBE
Re: Who Is The Biggest Winner (bb Naija)?? by SHOPPERS(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Correct Question. Obviously, Multichoice Won. Imagine The Number Of People Had To Subscribe Just Because Of The Show. I Can Also Bet Gotv Got More New Customers Too. They Won Jo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Freestyle Unclad With His New Unrelease Music Album(photo,video) / Legendary Austin JJ Okocha Meets Wizkid In London (photo) / Check How Khloe Kardashian Celebrated Her Sister Kourtney's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.