Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) (27140 Views)

Cultists Invade Delta Police Station To Free Robbery Suspects, Two Dead / Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) / Men Break Into A Church In Delta To Steal Plasma TV & Other Valuables (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by Ajasco222: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2017
According to reports, some Hoodlums suspected to be cultists invaded Lawanson, Surulere yesterday night, vandalized cars and stole valuables after a serious fight between Idi Araba and Mushin boys.

See more in the screenshots below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/hoodlums-suspected-to-be-cultists.html

Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by Ajasco222: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2017
more

Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by modelsms(m): 10:31am On Apr 14, 2017
in this recession?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by Homeboiy: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2017
hmmm
Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by Ajasco222: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by Ajasco222: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2017
Lawanson

Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by MediumStout(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2017
cry
Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by dhardline(m): 11:09am On Apr 14, 2017
We have federal police, neighborhood police, Ncsdc, Navy, Army, SSS, Airforce

But still crime stares us in the face and laughs.

Maybe it's hunger, wrong upbringing, celebration of thieves and immoral celebrities, worshipping money, wrong doctrines in the churches and mosques.

Whatever it is make sure you only bring a child to this world if you are ready to train him/her the righteous way else you are just breeding more chaos.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by leksmedia: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
OMG
Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by realestniggah: 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
when people like this are caught they are supposed to be killed straight with petrol and fire..

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by Politicalapathy: 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
They will caught one day..

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by ROCE: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
The Itire Police division is really complicit in this incident. It is better when there is no police man at all but where police na im deh giv agbero backing, na one chance we enter be dat. I saw all the vehicles damaged - from Alves to Aborishade to Durojaiye to Omobola - God go punish devil!!!! Motor wey dey condemn sef, dem break am. All cars on the streets were broken and we say we get police. Naija na sorry country.

Abeg Oga Fatai Owoseni, all your men at Itire unit, please sack them or punish dem. I dey fear o. When hoodlums begin dey settle police and give dem freehand, then u need to punish dem.

To show you where d itire police wicked reach, SARS pipul came and d policemen said that there was no fight, say na just neighbourhood issue. God punish devil again. If you wan rent house wey no get parking space, na two chance u enter.

12 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
9ja Police ? That one ? Una beta stay for una lane o
Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by oshe11: 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
IF THE WHISTLE BLOWER REFUSES TO TELL US THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE MONEY, HE SHUD BE ARRESTED AS THE OWNER

UNLESS HE HAS TOLD THE EFCC BUT THE ARE HIDING IT FOR SOME REASON

IF AN AGENCY LIKE EFCC CANNOT INVESTIGATE AND PROVIDE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF AN APARTMENT THEN EFCC SHOULD BE SCRAPPED COS ITS USELESS.....

AGENT IS JUST A MIDDLEMAN, ABI THE LANDLORD NOR WRITE RECEIPT GIVE THE TENANT....

WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?

EFCC IS USELESS AND THEY HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL

ITS TIME WE START THINKING WITH OUR BRAINS AND NOT OUR FINGERS, BECAUSE THE URGE TO REACT/COMMENT INSTEAD OF THINKING IS BECOMING ALARMING

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by fisfat(m): 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
nawa ooo

nothing is working out in this nation.

police dont even have 4 tyres talkless of extra tyre
Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Neighborhood Watch over to you
Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by Pharaoh9(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hmm
Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
A fight between the hopeless Idi Araba boys and the wretched Mushin boys. Chaos everywhere

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
realestniggah:
when people like this are caught they are supposed to be killed straight with petrol and fire..

Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by franzis(m): 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
What i find baffling is that where most of this fight occur in Mushin, police stations are very close but they are no where to be found during the fights only to show up when the boys have left and start arresting innocent people

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by CellTabRepairs: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
When able bodied men do this it breaks my heart. The reason I wrote this yesterday. "I was at my favourite wheel balancing & alignment shop recently. 2 hrs of my time there, 10 cars, 3k each(NGN 30k). And it was still 12 PM - small business you say?. You do the sum for what is being averaged per month!. My point? Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or an underpaid job is far more indignifying. If u are learned, start small but grow it, package it well and employ others, while you supervise.The same applies to this particular biz depending on your skills and acumen. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. You will see it! Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc"

Now tell me, why be an armed robber than take opportunities that can make you mega, give you a strong sense of worth? It beats me.

7 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ambode should call his boys to order

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by Hollasmall: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Police no dey talk about this kind matter na to dey find yahoo boy up and down

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
Too many touts in Lagos. I wonder how they hope to achieve mega city status. It will be shameful if the SARS cannot arrest at least 5 of the cultist and kill them after proper investigation. There should be no mercy shown to any useless person who won't allow others enjoy peaceful existence.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by Baroba(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Which one be cultist, abeg they are criminals..
Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
undecided

lag and its insecurity

thank God i left

goodluck to living in such a noisy and polluted city
Re: Suspected Cultists Invade Surulere, Vandalize Cars, Steal Valuables (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ikorodu, mushin and bariga is a no-no for me. I wouldn't want to live in such hypervolatile environment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) / 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Trader In Benue State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.