Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Check Out The Guy That Built His Own Iphone From Scratch - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Guy That Built His Own Iphone From Scratch (5151 Views)

Lady Gets Brand New Iphone From Stranger Days After Crying Out On Twitter. PHOTO / Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen / Build Your Own Iphone? This Guy Did And The Final Product Is Spot On! Read More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Guy That Built His Own Iphone From Scratch by beewhy009(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
LarryBeryl:
He bought the apple logo in Ikeja

Apple logo keh... Tualeh sir.. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Check Out The Guy That Built His Own Iphone From Scratch by LarryBeryl(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
beewhy009:

Apple logo keh... Tualeh sir.. shocked shocked shocked

W
Awa niyen

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Guy That Built His Own Iphone From Scratch by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:58am On Apr 15, 2017
GET SCHOLARSHIP THIS YEAR, SEE Schorlaship Requirements In Nigeria here http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/04/12/scholarship-requiments-in-nigeria/
Re: Check Out The Guy That Built His Own Iphone From Scratch by BOOKERPAGE(m): 1:00am On Apr 15, 2017
MY VICE PRINCIPAL HAD SEX WITH ME GAVE ME #200 -JSS3 STUDENT -PHOTOS http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/03/31/vice-principal-sex-me/
Re: Check Out The Guy That Built His Own Iphone From Scratch by faithogiga(m): 3:02am On Apr 15, 2017
naso everybody change am for the op ooo grin
Re: Check Out The Guy That Built His Own Iphone From Scratch by 100naira(m): 9:37am On Apr 15, 2017
Is it not this guy that I paid for a taxi because they stole his wallet in computer village?
Re: Check Out The Guy That Built His Own Iphone From Scratch by Despirado121(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2017
Na me design the schematic diagram of d phn den he started runnin around to get the required component grin grin
Re: Check Out The Guy That Built His Own Iphone From Scratch by kogbaski99: 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Can he make a PhonePad 3 for me
Re: Check Out The Guy That Built His Own Iphone From Scratch by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
bitcoinvin:
Hahahahhahaha..The op got what he Wanted!!!.No body Tried clicking on the link.
Well for me,I gave him comdom he used to Bleep OP wife

shocked you take know this how? boy bye! Btw, I am a female and not a male.
Re: Check Out The Guy That Built His Own Iphone From Scratch by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
faithogiga:
naso everybody change am for the op ooo grin

looool grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Guy That Built His Own Iphone From Scratch by kolexepana: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
kogbaski99:
Can he make a PhonePad 3 for me
Tecno already did that tongue
Re: Check Out The Guy That Built His Own Iphone From Scratch by TohKunBoh: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2017
He's a genius
Re: Check Out The Guy That Built His Own Iphone From Scratch by MrBONE2(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2017
I lend him my Guwara Guwara to protect himself against Tugs,Abero and Thieves in Computer Village when he went shopping for the phone's Components . grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 2 Million Android Users Downloaded This Virus As Normal App / Jdictionary Code / Browse With Ipad 2 On Mtn Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.