Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Sport Requires Less Energy? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Sport Requires Less Energy? (965 Views)

'david De Gea Slump Requires Action' After Manchester United Loss To Chelsea / What Sport Do You Play During This Lockdown / What Sport Is Popular In Tanzania? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sport Requires Less Energy? by Loyalblak007(f): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Am actually thinking about participating in a sport that requires less energy.I need your mature opinions please

-Lawn Tennis
-Basketball
-Football
-Swimming
-VolleyBall

1 Like

Re: What Sport Requires Less Energy? by Fmartin(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
none of d abov.. bedmiton and tablepenis grin

2 Likes

Re: What Sport Requires Less Energy? by GloriaNinja(f): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
SPRINT IS EVEN MORE TIRING THAN THOSE SPORTS MENTIONED ABOVE.
Re: What Sport Requires Less Energy? by Loyalblak007(f): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
**modified
Re: What Sport Requires Less Energy? by BasketballGURU(m): 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
VolleyBall
Re: What Sport Requires Less Energy? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lawn tennis require more of speed , skills and a partner before you can consider it a sport to associate your energy on

Basketball , unless you are ready to sweat all day long doing this one, running , jumping if possible flying . My number one bet for energy consumption should be this , but for a lady like you , am very much sure you won't get the energy enough to endure unless you actually are working to get paid for it. Unfortunately assessing management ladies in sport shows their low tenacity n u may be you are not exceptional...

Football swimming , this is more of stamina game so if you going to source energy from this you would have to train above your fatigue level always...

Volleyball , am yet to experience a lady say she energize from doing this , this sport is rare around the country and more so it's not stamina consuming or energy booster but it can be so fun , so if you looking for fun and a bit of other ingredients this is a bet

There is one sport I know will boost your energy level and also has all the ingredients to match your lady lifestyle . It's called Gymnastics

All sport requires energy but no efficient way of calculating it through the sport , energy depends on your ability to do work , so if you are going to choose sport with energy , you may end of disappointing yourself because at the end of the day if you are an energetic person all the sport then will be failure but if you are someone with less energetic to give out to do something then just any sport will be fine , I believe what more you should look out for is sport that will fill in your fun gauge within the period of energy you will consume .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Sport Requires Less Energy? by carbonado(m): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Am actually thinking about participating in a sport that requires less energy.I need your mature opinions please

-Lawn Tennis
-Basketball
-Football
-Swimming
-VolleyBall

None,lawn tennis is as good as shuttle running and the us e of your hand,basically the use of your whole body,basketball takes up a notch,you have to run,dribble the ball with your hand,I doubt I u will last 10 mins playing an intense set or game,football is also intense,maybe volleyball...if you had to pick from this group. However,I think u can play table tennis if u do not want to stress yourself too much.
Re: What Sport Requires Less Energy? by Loyalblak007(f): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=carbonado post=55723232][/quote]
thanks
Re: What Sport Requires Less Energy? by adeshinacute(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Join our trial group for ur sure 2.0+ odds

0 8 1 8 4 8 5 1 3 5 9
Re: What Sport Requires Less Energy? by Alphamale2017(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Table tennis, chess , scrabble, if u dont like these u can come to ma oza room. We will invent new sport there wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Over Goals Prediction / Breaking News - Premier League Wins Anti-piracy Court Order / Red Devils Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.