Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,350 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Culture Of The Witches And Wizards - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Culture Of The Witches And Wizards (687 Views)

The Nigerian Culture Of Begging / The Culture Of Beads / Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Culture Of The Witches And Wizards by silvoice(m): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
For those who do not believe in these extra ordinary negative energies and their negative impact on peoples live, you need to have a rethink; because they're real and are affecting us daily.
But what we don't know is their cultural practices that made them scary to us; and at such tend to be like a nightmare to many.
Just thinking, because something got me wondering recently, when a friend of mine confided in me on how witchcraft attack occurs almost on a weekly bases in his house. Many times, he wakes up with strange marks on his body. Now, the prime suspect according to him, is his landlord, whose character sometimes poses certain question on his mind.
When I asked how, he noted that the landlord sometimes talks like a child, especially in issues concerning money, though a nice and likable fellow. "His simple and friendly nature will make you think that he cannot kill a fly , yet, I am suspecting him" he said.
He really wants to know how to tackle the landlord if he is responsible, because the house he also learnt, has a history of people parking out, before their rent expires.
he wants to confront him physically to know exactly, if he is aware of this witchcraft in his house. Note:
1. he cannot move out since he just rented the house with his last money.
2. Do anyone know what he can tell the man to make him stop tormenting him.
3. What do you think he should do physically, apart from prayer and fasting which he has been doin but yielding little or no result.
Re: The Culture Of The Witches And Wizards by Solowande(m): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
If he can't afford new apartment, then he shld wait still his rent expire. He shld not do anything physical. Why dis ur guy dey sure say e landlord na witch? Na witch dey know witch o.
Re: The Culture Of The Witches And Wizards by silvoice(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
Solowande:
If he can't afford new apartment, then he shld wait still his rent expire. He shld not do anything physical. Why dis ur guy dey sure say e landlord na witch? Na witch dey know witch o.
he is just suspecting him. He wanted to know if there is a trick he can use to confirm his assumption. I'm equally curious to know if any trick existed, to know if a person is a witch that's why I open this thread..

(1) (Reply)

See What Culture Is Doing To Us / Asụsụ Igbo Ga-adịrịrị: A Call To Promote The Reading And Writing Of Igbo Languag / Osu Abolishment: Igbo People Speak On Osu Caste System (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.