Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,179 members, 7,957,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Before & After: Photos Of Onitsha Before The Civil War And NOW - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Before & After: Photos Of Onitsha Before The Civil War And NOW (1055 Views)

Onitsha Ofala Youth Carnival 2018 In Pictures / Kenntho The Hoster Of Onitsha Got Talent 2017 Is Going To Be Live On Air Tomorro / Untold Story Of The Effect Of The Civil War In Abonnema, Rivers State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before & After: Photos Of Onitsha Before The Civil War And NOW by Ebonyitvnews: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Before & After: Photos Of Onitsha Before The Civil War And NOW

What Onitsha was like before the civil war.

The Great Igbos are industrious. None of the 3Rs was accomplished as Nigeria promised but look at us today; as if there was never a war. They didn’t want us to heal but we healed even faster than they could ever imagine.

It’s worthy to note that the entire onitsha was leveled during the war… but just imagine the dynamic city today, I even guess locations in those pictures are mainly Odoakpu area i.e New market road, Ose, Marine, main market etc but see how big the city has grown with no federal help.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE CLICK http://ebonyitvnews.com/archives/3438

Today that onitsha is better than some glorified slums called cities..

Respect to the Igbos

Re: Before & After: Photos Of Onitsha Before The Civil War And NOW by Pointblank09(m): 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Reserve my comment
Re: Before & After: Photos Of Onitsha Before The Civil War And NOW by divinehand2003(m): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
I commend my reserve
Re: Before & After: Photos Of Onitsha Before The Civil War And NOW by Arthurwinner(m): 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
i love anambra state ........light of the nation ............will do alot for that state

obodo mara mmadika olo edo....proud anambrarian
Re: Before & After: Photos Of Onitsha Before The Civil War And NOW by pweshboi(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Development has taken place over the years... #Memories #History

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Skillero! / How To M.c An Event By Www.corazonent.com / Valentine Cupcake Collection!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.